Windows 10: Windows 10 landing page keeps reloading without login screen

Discus and support Windows 10 landing page keeps reloading without login screen in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hello, Situation: 1. Win 10 64 bit Home Edition loads and I get to the screen that shows time, day and month. 2. From here I do not get login... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by RamkumarKrishnaswamy, Dec 11, 2019.

1. Windows 10 landing page keeps reloading without login screen

Hello,

Situation:

1. Win 10 64 bit Home Edition loads and I get to the screen that shows time, day and month.

2. From here I do not get login screen.

3. Ctrl+Alt+Del or normal left click used to get to login page. But not anymore.

Now the page with time, day and month keeps loading again and again.

I have tried all options under Safe mode and nothing works including System Reset (keeping the files).

There are loads of articles on web and I have tried most. Some are are not appropriate for my situation as I am unable to login to do some steps as suggested.

Also in safe mode, I am unable to login as the screen keepa flickering and the mouse point just keeps spinning and seems the pages are in loop.

In Safe mode command prompt, tried bootrec /fixboot for which getting access denied.

Tried to change drive letter to something else and tried as auggested in aome URLs and still Access is denied.

What happened before system stopped working?

1. Connected my laptop to DELL projector using HDMI cable for some presentation.

2. Screen projection was duplicated to the projector screen.

3. The duplication was NOT removed before shutting down the laptop.

4. After starting again WITHOUT the projector, the issue started.

One thing pending is to download the windows 10 build 1703 media to make a bootable USB and try the option.

:)

RamkumarKrishnaswamy, Dec 11, 2019

2. Browser landings are blank

Thank you Abdul_Malik. The browser is Chrome, the issue is when I open Chrome and search for any subject and it lands on The Search Engine Landing page. The search engine landing page is blank until I hit the reload arrow. So far today it is working properly.
    If it works properly throughout today I will mark this as solved, even though I never figured out why it was doing it.

BillCosner, Dec 11, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 11, 2019
  4. Windows 10 landing page keeps reloading without login screen

issues with page reloading

guess its possible

hopefully it gets sorted out as its kinda annoying to keep manually reloading the page to stay current

intel igent, Dec 11, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 landing page keeps reloading without login screen

1. Windows 10 landing page keeps reloading without login screen - Similar Threads - landing page keeps

2. Screen keeps reloading on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen keeps reloading on startup: Just after installing the latest update my screen keeps reloading on startup, like a flicker to black then the icons load and starts over again. The task manager remains accessible from shortcut but the screen keeps reloading in the back so there's that but I can't do...
  3. Screen keeps reloading on startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen keeps reloading on startup: Just after installing the latest update my screen keeps reloading on startup, like a flicker to black then the icons load and starts over again. The task manager remains accessible from shortcut but the screen keeps reloading in the back so there's that but I can't do...
  4. Screen keeps reloading on startup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Reload windows 10 without bitlocker password

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Reload windows 10 without bitlocker password: Hi all. A friend has given me three old work laptops that he wants me to wipe and reinstall W10. Each of them has Bitlocker enabled. He doesn't know the keys and no longer works for the firm and so cannot log in as a user. What is the easiest way to proceed? Thanks in...
  6. How to center landing page?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to center landing page?: I'm using a HP Laptop, windows 10. Can someone kindly point me to how to remove the space on the left margin on my monitor landing page. Thanks* Moved from IE10/other...
  7. Screen keeps going black then reloading

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Screen keeps going black then reloading: I start my pc and login to windows and then my pc screen starts going black then showing the Home Screen over and over again. This started right after I did a windows file repair because it wouldn’t let me download a windows update. submitted by /u/Twm_3 [link] [comments]...
  8. New Windows 10 Developers Landing Page and GitHub Repo

in Windows 10 News
    New Windows 10 Developers Landing Page and GitHub Repo: We are excited to announce two new online resources for developers using Windows: A new docs landing-page for developers building and deploying apps and systems running on non-Microsoft operating systems like Linux and Android A new GitHub issues repo for filing...
  9. Login page keeps refreshing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Login page keeps refreshing: Hi, I encountered this problem about a month ago and has happened every startup since. The login page continuously refreshes for about 2-3 mins and wont let me login. When it stops i can log in but recently found out that if i dont log in in time then it repeats the cycle...
  10. Lock screen/login page keeps on re-loading

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Lock screen/login page keeps on re-loading: I tried to log onto my laptop today and have had difficulty being able to even reach the stage of logging in. My laptop has been fine since installing it to the latest updates and I have never experienced a problem like this before. When turning my laptop on it turns on fine...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 login screen keeps reloading

2. windows 10 lock screen keeps reloading

3. windows 10 login screen keeps refreshing

4. login page is refreshing in windows 10,
  5. windows 10 login screen keep refreshing,
  6. windows 10 login screen refreshing