Windows 10: Windows 10 Language bar

Discus and support Windows 10 Language bar in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have a problem thats annoying me allot, I have a ansi layerd keyboard, and I'm norwegian which means that sometimes I need to use æøå, and you could... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BirdtastiC, Jul 3, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Language bar

I have a problem thats annoying me allot, I have a ansi layerd keyboard, and I'm norwegian which means that sometimes I need to use æøå, and you could quickly change between iso and ansi with "windows + space". But I have a keyboard there that according to windows does not even exist. When I try to use powershell to look up all the languages that I have installed/layouts, it still does not exist.

here is some pictures Windows 10 Language bar 278be59c-5c01-4eea-a84b-aac817ded8e4?upload=true.png the marked language is what I want removed.

Windows 10 Language bar c7f673c4-5a99-456b-ac3b-5be44a39e8a8?upload=true.png

Windows 10 Language bar 76daa96c-72c3-4377-8ef8-6e4bdc01f723?upload=true.png this is what "keyboards" there is on the Norwegian Language.

Windows 10 Language bar 8c92b37d-a08c-4ceb-a252-022dbef5d9d0?upload=true.png and this is Powershell telling me it does not exist

:)

BirdtastiC, Jul 3, 2019

2. Language bar is gone in windows 10

Hello,

I understand that the Language Bar is not found in Windows. We will help you.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if the issue persists.

• Press Windows + X keys and select Control Panel.
    • Search Language and select it.
    • Left side pane select Advanced settings.
    • Under Switching Input methods check mark "Use the desktop language bar when its available."
    • Click Save. Check if the issue persists.
    Please post to us if you have any further issues in Windows. We will help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jul 3, 2019
  3. Mithin_EJ Win User
    Windows 10 - Language bar is missing after MSRA connection

Hi Чингиз Алматов,

Thank you for posting your concern on Microsoft Answer Community.

To get clarity of this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, kindly reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. Were there any changes made to the operating system recently?
    2. What is the build version of Windows 10 you are using?
    However, I suggest you to try this below method, and check if that helps.

Step: Check Language Bar is Hidden.

1. Press Windows logo and I key, open Settings
    2. Click on Devices
    3. Select Typing
    4. Select the option Advanced keyboard settings
    5. Then select Language bar options
    6. Check the box: Show text labels on the Language bar
    7. Then select the Language Bar tab and make sure that the
      Docked in the taskbar option is checked.
    8. Click on Apply and OK to exit, and check if that helps.

Kindly provide us the results so that we can assist you further.

Regards,

Mithin_EJ, Jul 3, 2019
  4. sml156 Win User

Windows 10 Language bar

Language bar gone Windows 10 Language bar :(

Use Cortana in Windows 10 and search for Add a language and it should be at the top of the list.

Windows 10 Language bar [​IMG]

Or type in Language to go to the control panel.

Windows 10 Language bar [​IMG]

sml156, Jul 3, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Language bar

1. Windows 10 Language bar - Similar Threads - Language bar

2. Language bar disappears frequently, can be solved by restart or sign in/out, all go-to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Language bar disappears frequently, can be solved by restart or sign in/out, all go-to...: I'd like to effectively revive this thread: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/language-bar-disappears-frequently/22eed104-107d-4191-b19e-81f67aff1bc1I have exactly the same problem, I've done the setting and the registry and what frustrates me the most, is...
  3. Language bar disappears frequently, can be solved by restart or sign in/out, all go-to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Language bar disappears frequently, can be solved by restart or sign in/out, all go-to...: I'd like to effectively revive this thread: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/language-bar-disappears-frequently/22eed104-107d-4191-b19e-81f67aff1bc1I have exactly the same problem, I've done the setting and the registry and what frustrates me the most, is...
  4. Language bar always has white color font for Light mode.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Language bar always has white color font for Light mode.: I like to use Light mode in my Win10 22H2I have only one problem, with the Language bar.For unknown reason, it has white color for the font in both Light and Dark modesHow can i fix font's color to normal black?I've tried to switch to Dark mode and back to Light mode - it...
  5. Language bar always has white color font for Light mode.

Language bar always has white color font for Light mode.: I like to use Light mode in my Win10 22H2I have only one problem, with the Language bar.For unknown reason, it has white color for the font in both Light and Dark modesHow can i fix font's color to normal black?I've tried to switch to Dark mode and back to Light mode - it...
  6. Language bar always has white color font for Light mode.

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Does "Windows 11 Home Single Language" edition not support language bar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does "Windows 11 Home Single Language" edition not support language bar?: In Settings - Time & Language - Language and Region I see this:I have alrady installed Japanese basic typing. But even after restarting the computer, I don't see the Japanese keyboard in bottom-right corner of the computer.Can somebody help?Thanks...
  8. Does "Windows 11 Home Single Language" edition not support language bar?

Does "Windows 11 Home Single Language" edition not support language bar?: In Settings - Time & Language - Language and Region I see this:I have alrady installed Japanese basic typing. But even after restarting the computer, I don't see the Japanese keyboard in bottom-right corner of the computer.Can somebody help?Thanks...
  9. Windows 11 bug: language bar "docked" to system tray option is now disabled, only hidden or...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 bug: language bar "docked" to system tray option is now disabled, only hidden or...: Please fix ASAP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-bug-language-bar-docked-to-system-tray/e3699db8-622a-45cc-b435-22ce2569c744
  10. Windows 11 bug: language bar "docked" to system tray option is now disabled, only hidden or...

Windows 11 bug: language bar "docked" to system tray option is now disabled, only hidden or...: Please fix ASAP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-bug-language-bar-docked-to-system-tray/e3699db8-622a-45cc-b435-22ce2569c744