Windows 10: windows 10 language display package

Discus and support windows 10 language display package in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, My new Lenovo Chinese laptop does not have the English DISPLAY language package. it does have ; voice, hand writing, typing … but not the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by alexandre8888, Aug 20, 2020.

1. windows 10 language display package

Hello,

My new Lenovo Chinese laptop does not have the English DISPLAY language package. it does have ; voice, hand writing, typing … but not the DISPLAY. all windows functions and menu are kept in Chinese. I could change everything but the language displayed.

how to change it ?

many thanks.

:)

alexandre8888, Aug 20, 2020
  2. 95Viper Win User

Windows 8.1 update changed the language, can't change back

Maybe, these will help... it seems it is a common enough problem.

Language packs are no longer available after you upgrade to Windows 8.1

And, sort of the same here --> Add a language or keyboard

Quote from above MS web page:

Spoiler Download and install language packs
    You'll need to download the language pack if you want to make a language your Windows display language (that's the language you see most often in Windows and apps).
    • Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, tap Settings, and then tap Change PC settings.
      (If you're using a mouse, point to the lower-right corner of the screen, move the mouse pointer up, click Settings, and then click Change PC settings.)
    • Tap or click Time and language, and then tap or click Region and language.
    • Tap or click a language that says Language pack available underneath, and then tap or click Options.
    • Tap or click Download. The download process might take a while, depending on your PC and the size of the language pack.
      If you want to make this your display language, see the next section "Change your Windows display language".
    Change your Windows display language
    To change your Windows display language (that's the language you see most often in Windows and apps), first add a language, download and install the language pack, and then follow these steps.
    • Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, tap Settings, and then tap Change PC settings.
      (If you're using a mouse, point to the lower-right corner of the screen, move the mouse pointer up, click Settings, and then click Change PC settings.)
    • Tap or click Time and language, and then tap or click Region and language.
    • Tap or click the language that you want to set as your display language.
    • Tap or click Set as primary to move the language to the top of the list. If the language can become your Windows display language, you'll see Will be display language after next sign-in appear under the language.
    • Sign out and then sign back in to finish.
    And here is some more info --> Add Language Packs to Windows

95Viper, Aug 20, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    add display language

Hello casale, *Smile

The steps in the tutorial below are updated for adding a display language in Windows 10. You will need to install the language pack of a language to have it available as a display language.

*Arrow Add a Language in Windows 10

Brink, Aug 20, 2020
  4. windows 10 language display package

change language display on windows 10

Hi,

Thanks for your interest on Windows 10.

To assist you better I would like to know, what was the base language for your previous Operating system?

I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Remove the Japanese language.

• Press Windows + X on your keyboard.

• Select Control panel.

• Select language.

• Click on the Option adjacent to the
      Japanese language.

• Click on remove under input method.
    Step 2: Add English Language.

• Press Windows + X on your keyboard.

• Select Control panel.

• Select language.

• Click on Add language.

• Add the English language from the given list.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Aug 20, 2020
Thema:

windows 10 language display package

1. windows 10 language display package - Similar Threads - language display package

2. Change Windows 10 Display Language

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change Windows 10 Display Language: When I first opened my computer after buying it, it asked me to pick a language. I accidently clicked on Portuguese, and now my entire computer is in Portuguese, which I don't speak very well. I read the tutorials and tried to change the display language to English via...
  3. Voice packages and Languages packages

Voice packages and Languages packages: Soo i can't get any voice packes other than the one from my own country i would love to have one from the united states to play the new game i bought "Phasmophopia" i would be extremely happy if someone could help me.. I am fully aware there stands united kingdom on the...
  4. Language package issues

Language package issues: Hi all, I got an issue with language packages. As I look into Settings-Language, I have three installed that I need: [ATTACH] But at the bottom right I have more unknown languages to choose, and I have no idea how to remove it: [ATTACH] Please, help me to remove it,...
  5. Display language in windows 10

Display language in windows 10: When I want to change my display from Chinese to English, I found the display language choose in my computer is only Chinese. I don't have English choose, so i can't change it. I want to know how can i add English choose to the display language. My computer is windows 10,...
  6. Windows Display Language in windows 10

Windows Display Language in windows 10: Hi, I have a OS image which has all the language pack pre-installed in it. I have deploy that image in another machine, which doesn't have internet connection. So when u run a command "dism /online /get-intl" it displays me all the languages which is installed. When i...
  7. installation language package

installation language package: hi Microsoft i have problem in installation language package which i can't download eorr 0x80070422 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installation-language-package/c7989d31-0cf8-4bce-bd63-99a08564e2f9
  8. Change Display Language in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Display Language in Windows 10: How to: Change Display Language in Windows 10 How to Change Display Language in Windows 10 The display language you select changes the default language used by all Windows features like Settings and File Explorer. See also: Manage the input and display language...
  9. Windows 10 display language problem.

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 display language problem.: When I upgraded my win 7 to win 10 display language was in russian, that's why I changed it to english and in the end in some spots the langugage didn't changed and remained russian. How to fix this? Language got mixed up! If i will reset it, will it help? 10550
  10. Change Windows 10 Display Language

in Windows 10 Support
    Change Windows 10 Display Language: I seem to remember changing the display language in Windows 8 (or 8.1, I forget) but I no longer seem to be able to in after upgrading today to Windows 10. (Want to change display language to English) Versions: Windows 8 Home, Windows 10 Home If I go into settings and...