Windows 10: Windows 10 Laptop (Acer) stuck at the loading screen with the dots. (I've tried everything!)

Discus and support Windows 10 Laptop (Acer) stuck at the loading screen with the dots. (I've tried everything!) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello. So recently, I've experienced an issue involving my Windows 10 Acer Laptop. Before this, I was just playing some games on my laptop, but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RandomGuywhoenjoyspc, Apr 2, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Laptop (Acer) stuck at the loading screen with the dots. (I've tried everything!)

Hello. So recently, I've experienced an issue involving my Windows 10 Acer Laptop. Before this, I was just playing some games on my laptop, but suddenly, it turned off. So I knew it was about the battery so I immediately charged it. When I tried to boot it up, I found that it won't. It was infinitely loading. I turned off turned on about 2 or 3 times but to no effect. I tried to see if the advanced options menu showed up, but it didn't. I tried pressing alt+f10 for my computer to go back to factory defaults, as it is a command in the Acer laptop, but it still WON'T! So I heard about reinstalling windows with media creation tool. I got my friend's computer, downloaded it as an ISO File, then, I made it as a bootable USB with the Rufus program, as, it seemed to fix other people's computers, which is the infinite loading bug. So after downloading it as a bootable USB, I ejected the USB (Safely), plugged it in my laptop, then booted it up. So in my surprise, the download won't start! It was just stuck at the Acer loading screen! So I felt to ask help from you people. My hard disk drive is about 2-3 years, as I bought this in 2016. Could it be a dead hard disk drive? Or a virus? (Even though I already have avast antivirus). I will try ANY solution you would give to me so that I will save money by not taking it to a repair shop. But if I REALLY need to, I will take it to the repair shop.

Specs of my non-working laptop:

Acer e5-475g

CPU: Intel i3-6100u

GPU: Intel HD graphics 520

RAM: 4 GB

:)

RandomGuywhoenjoyspc, Apr 2, 2019
  2. reyzac Win User

Windows 10 stuck in loading screen with spinning dots

Hi,

Windows 10 is stuck in loading screen. Here are the things that happened before it became like that:

• I noticed that my Dell laptop is lagging so much even after restart so I checked the Task Manager and noticed that the Disk is at 100%.
    • Found out that Avast premiere is causing the Disk to be at 100% so I End Task it
    • Triggered CHKDSK upon startup in order to check if Disk is fine.
    • Upon startup Check Disk ran but it is stuck at 12% even after almost 2 hours of waiting. So need to hard reboot. This persisted around 3 times
    • Upon reboot Dell Diagnostics automatically kicked in since it detected that the system was not shut down properly. Result is that no problems found.
    • After Dell Diagnostics, the system rebooted and now is stuck to the loading screen with the spinning dots.

Solutions that I tried:

• Used Media Installation Tool to do Startup repair. But result is that the Automatic startup repair cannot resolve the issue.
    • Performed system restore to earlier date. The restore was successful but I am still stuck at the loading screen with spinning dots upon reboot.
    • Startup Settings does not show in the Troubleshoot menu so activated the F8 to trigger safe mode. Upon selection of Safemode with network the system reboots and gets stuck in Dell logo screen.

Please advise. If possible I want to avoid losing my files.

Thanks!

reyzac, Apr 2, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Acer Laptop Stuck On Orange Loading Screen

I tried to power on my laptop this morning, and it got stuck on an orange loading screen with little white dots going around in a circle. It is highly frustrating as I have work to do on my PC. Please help. I am writing this on my iPad Air 2 so I cannot
    attach a photo.

adammcm0701, Apr 2, 2019
  4. Windows 10 Laptop (Acer) stuck at the loading screen with the dots. (I've tried everything!)

Laptop seems to be stuck on the shutting down screen with the dots continuously loading in a circle.

Original Title: Shutting down?!

My laptop seems to be stuck on the shutting down screen with the dots continuously loading in a circle for about three hours now. I have tried force shut down and removing any connections to the laptop itself, but nothing seems to be working.

Isabelle_99, Apr 2, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Laptop (Acer) stuck at the loading screen with the dots. (I've tried everything!)

1. Windows 10 Laptop (Acer) stuck at the loading screen with the dots. (I've tried everything!) - Similar Threads - Laptop Acer stuck

2. My Acer Laptop stuck at the loading screen there is the Acer logo and circling dots after I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Acer Laptop stuck at the loading screen there is the Acer logo and circling dots after I...: I have a problem with my network settings. The wifi option is missing so I tried to troubleshoot it myself. First I simply scan changes in hard drive in device management. At first it worked but soon it doesn't so I went to the second solution which is to uninstall and...
  3. My Acer Laptop stuck at the loading screen there is the Acer logo and circling dots after I...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Acer Laptop stuck at the loading screen there is the Acer logo and circling dots after I...: I have a problem with my network settings. The wifi option is missing so I tried to troubleshoot it myself. First I simply scan changes in hard drive in device management. At first it worked but soon it doesn't so I went to the second solution which is to uninstall and...
  4. My Acer Laptop stuck at the loading screen there is the Acer logo and circling dots after I...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Black screen of death, I've tried everything!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen of death, I've tried everything!!: Hi,I seem to be getting a black screen of death whenever I install my graphics drivers for my RX 570 8GB. I'm really confused as I haven't had a graphics card issue before. I have tried resetting my PC, formatting my SSD, removing all other drives, reinstalling a fresh copy...
  6. Black screen of death, I've tried everything!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black screen of death, I've tried everything!!: Hi,I seem to be getting a black screen of death whenever I install my graphics drivers for my RX 570 8GB. I'm really confused as I haven't had a graphics card issue before. I have tried resetting my PC, formatting my SSD, removing all other drives, reinstalling a fresh copy...
  7. Black screen of death, I've tried everything!!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Acer laptop stuck on spinning dots

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Acer laptop stuck on spinning dots: Hi, I have a acer laptop and when I start it the spinning dots appear for ever! I have tried to force shutdown my laptop 2-3 times and on the 3rd time 'Preparing automatic repair' and the spinning dots appear again and nothing happens after thatSpinning dots come again I have...
  9. Windows 10 dotted circle animation not showing on loading screen and it's stucked

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 dotted circle animation not showing on loading screen and it's stucked: I have a really old laptop without battery. Then I am being lazy and forced shutdown. After a few hours I tried to turn on my laptop dotted circle animation gone and it's stuck. [IMG] After few hard shutdowns I got this "After multiple tries, the operating system on your...
  10. Windows 10 gets stuck on loading dots.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 gets stuck on loading dots.: Story time. A couple of days ago my friend gave me a hard drive since I had mentioned that I dont have much space. Before this, I had two drives: an ssd, and a hard drive. The SSD contains Windows 10 OS and some files and the HDD contains most other files. I connected this...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. acer stuck on loading screen