Windows 10: Windows 10 Laptop and Microsoft Surface 6 (Desktop)

Discus and support Windows 10 Laptop and Microsoft Surface 6 (Desktop) in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I have a Dell Windows 10 Laptop and a Microsoft Surface 6. I login to both using my Microsoft accounts. My question is are the desktops... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by PeteThorsen Jr., Sep 10, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Laptop and Microsoft Surface 6 (Desktop)

Hi,

I have a Dell Windows 10 Laptop and a Microsoft Surface 6. I login to both using my Microsoft accounts. My question is are the desktops "shared"? Meaning, what could occur on one affects the other? Specifically, I have a Wester Digital MyCloud Home drive that is on each desktop and sometimes the icon associated with one of the two machines displays differently. Other times, it's the same.

So, I'm trying to figure out how each desktop interacts with the other.

Thanks,

Pete

:)

PeteThorsen Jr., Sep 10, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Boot Surface Laptop to USB - no Volume button

Hello Jimmy, Windows 10 Laptop and Microsoft Surface 6 (Desktop) :)

This doesn't list the "Surface Laptop", but you might give it a try to see.

*Arrow Boot Microsoft Surface from a USB device

Otherwise, you should be able to use OPTION ONE below to boot from the USB from advanced startup.

*Arrow Boot from USB Drive on Windows 10 PC Windows 10 Installation Upgrade Tutorials

Brink, Sep 10, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Surface Tools for IT Update for Surface Pro and Surface Laptop

Source: Surface Tools for IT Update for Surface Pro and Surface Laptop Surface

Brink, Sep 10, 2019
  4. Windows 10 Laptop and Microsoft Surface 6 (Desktop)

Microsoft Selects Dolby Audio for Windows 10

it would've been great if microsoft added HEVC decoders, LAV filters along with other codecs with Windows 10, and developing WMP to be better than VLC, KMPlayer and such sorts of media players.

Nevertheless, this is good step for microsoft, by far.

Analog_Interface, Sep 10, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Laptop and Microsoft Surface 6 (Desktop)

1. Windows 10 Laptop and Microsoft Surface 6 (Desktop) - Similar Threads - Laptop Microsoft Surface

2. microsoft surface pro 6 spamming “qiqiqiqiqiqiqiqiqiqiqiqiqiqiqiqiqiqiqiqiqiqiqiqiq i”

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft surface pro 6 spamming “qiqiqiqiqiqiqiqiqiqiqiqiqiqiqiqiqiqiqiqiqiqiqiqiq i”: my surface pro 6 is about 3-4 years old, and i left it on for a while and came back, woke it up, and it kept spamming qiqiqiqiqiqiqiqiqiqi. Ocasionally will stop if i hold down another key for a whike after i release but starts scrolling up and spamming qiqiqiqiqiqqi after. I...
  3. microsoft surface pro 6 spamming “qiqiqiqiqiqiqiqiqiqiqiqiqiqiqiqiqiqiqiqiqiqiqiqiq i”

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microsoft surface pro 6 spamming “qiqiqiqiqiqiqiqiqiqiqiqiqiqiqiqiqiqiqiqiqiqiqiqiq i”: my surface pro 6 is about 3-4 years old, and i left it on for a while and came back, woke it up, and it kept spamming qiqiqiqiqiqiqiqiqiqi. Ocasionally will stop if i hold down another key for a whike after i release but starts scrolling up and spamming qiqiqiqiqiqqi after. I...
  4. microsoft surface pro 6 spamming “qiqiqiqiqiqiqiqiqiqiqiqiqiqiqiqiqiqiqiqiqiqiqiqiq i”

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Microsoft Surface Pro 6 will not print color

Microsoft Surface Pro 6 will not print color: I have a Microsoft Surface Pro 6. I bought it in Dec. I also have an HP 5540 All-in-One printer. The printer prints color from all 3 of my phones, tablets, and husband's macbook henceforth, crapbook. I bought the Surface, because I HATE apple. You don't understand. I HATE...
  6. Microsoft Surface pro 6 boot failure

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Surface pro 6 boot failure: I have a MS Surface pro 6 1796 . I got error 0xc0000185 and blue screen I have created a boot recovery disc on my mac, and it gets me up and running but i cannot get the machine to start in safe mode none of the menu's i see match what is online and I cannot get to safe...
  7. Microsoft Surface Pro 6 is getting restart

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Surface Pro 6 is getting restart: Microsoft Surface Pro 6 is not allowing me to do any job on it and shuts down once any application is opened. What is the solution for the issue??...
  8. Windows 10 SHB / Surface Pro 6

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 SHB / Surface Pro 6: we are trying to install a SHB version of Windows 10 1809 on a surface Pro 6 We keeping getting Storage driver failure even after injecting the Microsoft storage driver from Microsoft website. We have injected the entire driver pack for that surface Pro 6 and still nothing....
  9. Surface Pro 6?

Surface Pro 6?: What DVD CD external unit is recommended for my new Surface Pro 6? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/surface-pro-6/ae634952-a688-4247-85d7-780381370a9a
  10. Surface Pro 6 and Surface Laptop 2 available today

in Windows 10 News
    Surface Pro 6 and Surface Laptop 2 available today: [ATTACH] Today, we’re excited to launch the all new Surface Pro 6 and Surface Laptop 2 in markets around the world. We’ve seen great momentum already for these products and I can’t wait for our fans to experience them. When we started on this journey with Surface, we gave...