Windows 10: Windows 10 laptop basically unusable, even after resetting

Discus and support Windows 10 laptop basically unusable, even after resetting in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Ever since the mandatory Windows 10 updates of the last year or 2 my Asus laptop has been essentially unusable. It takes 20 to 30... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Millenia716, Jun 17, 2021.

1. Windows 10 laptop basically unusable, even after resetting

Ever since the mandatory Windows 10 updates of the last year or 2 my Asus laptop has been essentially unusable. It takes 20 to 30 minutes to fully boot up to the desktop, and another 30 minutes for any programs to actually open at all. I completely reset my computer to factory settings using the &nbs

:)

Millenia716, Jun 17, 2021
  2. Caring1 Win User

Having random resets on Windows 10

I would suggest trying another PSU.
    It appears to me it cuts out under load.
    Use CPUID HWMonitor to check voltages while running at idle, then load.
    Not resetting while in BIOS, does not mean Hardware isn't to blame, it only shows basic drivers and hardware are functioning correctly.

Caring1, Jun 17, 2021
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 17, 2021
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 10 laptop basically unusable, even after resetting

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 17, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 laptop basically unusable, even after resetting

1. Windows 10 laptop basically unusable, even after resetting - Similar Threads - laptop basically unusable

2. How to log into laptop even after resetting password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to log into laptop even after resetting password: I cannot log onto my HP laptop because it says incorrect passwordThat password is incorrect. Make sure you’re using the password for your Microsoft account. I went online using my phone to reset my password and my laptop is still not accepting my new password....
  3. Windows Crashing basically unusable now

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Crashing basically unusable now: So my PC has been blue screening for a while now, it's been doing it more and more often which is now getting to a problem. I recently decided to update my GPU and CPU I also recently upgraded to windows 11 and when I did this I lost some audio drivers long story short I...
  4. Windows Crashing basically unusable now

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Crashing basically unusable now: So my PC has been blue screening for a while now, it's been doing it more and more often which is now getting to a problem. I recently decided to update my GPU and CPU I also recently upgraded to windows 11 and when I did this I lost some audio drivers long story short I...
  5. My Windows 10 laptop is so slow that it's basically unusable.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Windows 10 laptop is so slow that it's basically unusable.: So recently my laptop started slowing down when ever I booted it up. It's so god awfully slow that I can't even right click my screen to refresh, On rare occasions, it actually works perfectly fine but sadly when I restart it or shut it down it becomes extremely slow again....
  6. My Windows 10 laptop is so slow that it's basically unusable.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Windows 10 laptop is so slow that it's basically unusable.: So recently my laptop started slowing down when ever I booted it up. It's so god awfully slow that I can't even right click my screen to refresh, On rare occasions, it actually works perfectly fine but sadly when I restart it or shut it down it becomes extremely slow again....
  7. My Windows 10 laptop is so slow that it's basically unusable.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Windows 10 very unstable/unusable after hard factory reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 very unstable/unusable after hard factory reset: I have having a few minor issues with my laptop so I decided to reinstall windows and clear the drive. However, once Windows got reinstalled my problems increased. My boot time went from 15 seconds to around a minute. Apps take way too long to open and stop responding after...
  9. My windows 10 laptop won't boot up, even after resetting

My windows 10 laptop won't boot up, even after resetting: My laptop is not booting after it showed a blue screen error saying 'Thread Stuck In Device Driver'. I tried booting to safe mode from advance options but it didn't worked, I tried system restore, uninstalling updated, all of them didnt worked I even tried 'reset this pc'...
  10. Laptop BSOD even after Win10 Reset

Laptop BSOD even after Win10 Reset: Hello, I´ve tried posting to reddit with no answers, so Ill try here. Therefore, ill just copy-paste everything from my post: "Hi,Incoming wall of text. I´ve recently bought a new laptop, and it´s been working like a charm for 2-3 months. Suddenly, a couple of days...