Windows 10: windows 10 laptop Battery

Discus and support windows 10 laptop Battery in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My new windows 10 laptop is showing no battery detected. The system closes as soon as I unplug the power source. Please, help thands... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Dion Jacolyn Seneviratne, Oct 1, 2019.

1. windows 10 laptop Battery

My new windows 10 laptop is showing no battery detected. The system closes as soon as I unplug the power source.

Please, help thands

:)

Dion Jacolyn Seneviratne, Oct 1, 2019

2. laptop battery wont charge after latest update

1. Shutdown your laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Connect the AC power adapter to your laptop.

4. Power on the laptop

5. Open the Device Manager by typing Devmgmt.msc into Start Menu or from Control Panel.

6. Under the Batteries category, right-click all of the Microsoft ACPI Compliant Control Method Battery listings, and select Uninstall (it’s okay if you only have 1).

7. Shutdown the laptop.

8. Insert the battery.

9. Power on the laptop.

If above suggestions wont resolve the battery charge issue then follow below steps.

Step 2

1. Shutdown the laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Start the laptop with only AC adapter connected to laptop.

4. When you login to Windows OS connect the battery while Windows OS working.

FreeBooter, Oct 1, 2019
  3. Namslas90 Win User
    Laptop Battery

The battery should last about 3 hours, I still think it's a Windows power managment setting check this link for info

http://support.microsoft.com/search...False&x=10&y=12&query=laptop power management

This is a long list of known problems, maybe you can find the correct one knowing more of your symptoms

Link for new battery

http://www.camcorderbattery.ca/laptop-batteries/acer.htm

Namslas90, Oct 1, 2019
  4. Jessen P Win User

windows 10 laptop Battery

Laptop battery not charging

Hi Arvind,

Thank you for being part of Windows 10.

What is the make and model of the laptop?

I suggest you to un-install and re-install battery drivers from Device manager and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Device Manager.
    • Expand Batteries and right click on Batteries ACPI and click on Un-install.
    • Restart the computer and check.

Do get back to us for any issues pertaining in the future. We will be happy to help.

Jessen P, Oct 1, 2019
Thema:

windows 10 laptop Battery

1. windows 10 laptop Battery - Similar Threads - laptop Battery

2. Laptop charged past battery limit of 80%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop charged past battery limit of 80%: Hello, so I have an Acer Predator Helios 300, and I have the battery limit option, which keeps the battery at 80%, and it's been fine for a few months now. However, I was checking my laptop right now, and I saw it was at 81%; how is that possible? And is this a problem or...
  3. Laptop charged past battery limit of 80%

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop charged past battery limit of 80%: Hello, so I have an Acer Predator Helios 300, and I have the battery limit option, which keeps the battery at 80%, and it's been fine for a few months now. However, I was checking my laptop right now, and I saw it was at 81%; how is that possible? And is this a problem or...
  4. I just purchased the hp omen 16 laptop yesterday but the battery capacity is at 74Wh but...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just purchased the hp omen 16 laptop yesterday but the battery capacity is at 74Wh but...: I just purchased the hp omen 16 laptop yesterday but the battery capacity is at 74Wh but the design capacity is at 83Wh what should I do because I purchased it yesterday...
  5. I just purchased the hp omen 16 laptop yesterday but the battery capacity is at 74Wh but...

I just purchased the hp omen 16 laptop yesterday but the battery capacity is at 74Wh but...: I just purchased the hp omen 16 laptop yesterday but the battery capacity is at 74Wh but the design capacity is at 83Wh what should I do because I purchased it yesterday...
  6. My laptop battery is draining even when my laptop is switched off. How do I resolve this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop battery is draining even when my laptop is switched off. How do I resolve this?: Recently my laptop battery is draining even when my laptop is switched off. I turn it on and there is no battery life. Something has changed in the latest software update as this has never happened before. How do I resolve this please?* Moved from Community Center...
  7. My laptop battery is draining even when my laptop is switched off. How do I resolve this?

My laptop battery is draining even when my laptop is switched off. How do I resolve this?: Recently my laptop battery is draining even when my laptop is switched off. I turn it on and there is no battery life. Something has changed in the latest software update as this has never happened before. How do I resolve this please?* Moved from Community Center...
  8. Laptop won't turn on unless plugged in even though the battery is at 100%

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop won't turn on unless plugged in even though the battery is at 100%: Hello! I had bought my laptop a little over 2 years ago. I had been playing a game on it and it shut off in the middle of it. After tinkering with it, it will not turn on or display the light on the power key unless it is plugged in. I made sure it was at full charge and the...
  9. Laptop won't turn on unless plugged in even though the battery is at 100%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop won't turn on unless plugged in even though the battery is at 100%: Hello! I had bought my laptop a little over 2 years ago. I had been playing a game on it and it shut off in the middle of it. After tinkering with it, it will not turn on or display the light on the power key unless it is plugged in. I made sure it was at full charge and the...
  10. Laptop won't turn on unless plugged in even though the battery is at 100%