Windows 10: Windows 10 Laptop Can't Connect to Internet when on WiFi

Discus and support Windows 10 Laptop Can't Connect to Internet when on WiFi in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; This one is very strange, at least to me. I have an old Dell Latitude laptop running Windows 10 that cannot connect to the Internet while it's on my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by markext, Sep 23, 2022.

1. markext Win User

Windows 10 Laptop Can't Connect to Internet when on WiFi

This one is very strange, at least to me. I have an old Dell Latitude laptop running Windows 10 that cannot connect to the Internet while it's on my home WiFi network. Everything was fine until yesterday morning, when the problem suddenly appeared. I can access everything else on my home network via WiFi, but network status says "Connected but no Internet".When I plug the laptop into my LAN with an Ethernet cable, it connects just fine, Internet and all. But dues to my home network setup, this isn't an option other than for temporary troubleshooting.At first I suspected some weird issue wit

:)

markext, Sep 23, 2022
  2. jam0001 Win User

Windows 10 update KB194496 disabled Wifi access to internet

Lenovo laptop did a Windows 10 update with KB3194496 last night/this morning. Afterwards the network/wifi said connected to AT&T router without internet access. However, the AT&T router said the Lenovo laptop was NOT connected. Two other PCs (a Windows
    & HP desktop and a Windows 10 HP laptop) were listed as connected and had Internet access.

Rebooted the AT&T Uverse router, same thing.

When I uninstalled KB3194496 and rebooted the laptop connected correctly to the router and internet. What is the problem with KB3194496 that disables wifi internet on my Lenovo laptop?

jam0001, Sep 23, 2022
  3. Have a Toshiba laptop and will not stay connected to the internet

Hi Sharon,

There are different possible reason as to why your laptop is not able to connect to the internet. For use to resolve your concern, kindly answer the following questions below:

• How do you connect your laptop to the internet? Are you using WiFi or a Ethernet connection?
    • Were there any error messages when you attempt to connect your laptop to the internet?
    • When was the last time your laptop connected to the internet?
    • Were there any recent changes made in you laptop?

Also you can refer to this article:
    Fix network connection issues in Windows 10
    for troubleshooting steps you can try.

We look forward to your response.

Jordan Dom, Sep 23, 2022
  4. Melvis Win User

Can't connect to the Internet, local connection only??

Hi guys,

I have a laptop here that refuses to connect to the internet over Wifi. Ethernet works fine but once I try to connect wifi it only connects as a local network without the internet.

I have tried a few different things like reinstalling the drivers, changing a few different settings in the registry but with out any luck.

Can anyone have any ideas? i have the flu at the moment and I just cant think straight and I need this fixed and out the door asap.

The laptop is running windows Vista 32

*Toast :toast:

Melvis, Sep 23, 2022
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Laptop Can't Connect to Internet when on WiFi - Similar Threads - Laptop Can't Connect

2. Wifi Can't connect to internet constantly coming on laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi Can't connect to internet constantly coming on laptop: My wifi driver is not working repeatedly for the last 3 days. I have to force turn off my laptop and then it works for some reason. But after working for 10 hrs or so it again says can't connect to wifi. I have tried restarting a number of times and in some cases, the wifi...
  3. Windows 10 Laptop Can't Connect to Internet when on WiFi

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Laptop Can't Connect to Internet when on WiFi: This one is very strange, at least to me. I have an old Dell Latitude laptop running Windows 10 that cannot connect to the Internet while it's on my home WiFi network. Everything was fine until yesterday morning, when the problem suddenly appeared. I can access everything...
  4. Windows 10 Laptop Can't Connect to Internet when on WiFi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Laptop Can't Connect to Internet when on WiFi: This one is very strange, at least to me. I have an old Dell Latitude laptop running Windows 10 that cannot connect to the Internet while it's on my home WiFi network. Everything was fine until yesterday morning, when the problem suddenly appeared. I can access everything...
  5. Windows 10 connects wifi but can't connect to internet when I connect to phone hotspot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 connects wifi but can't connect to internet when I connect to phone hotspot: Hi I can connect to wifi without problem. Then I want to use my mobile phone as hotspot. It also connects to hotspot without problem. But It can't access any internet pages.Help please...
  6. Windows 10 connects wifi but can't connect to internet when I connect to phone hotspot

Windows 10 connects wifi but can't connect to internet when I connect to phone hotspot: Hi I can connect to wifi without problem. Then I want to use my mobile phone as hotspot. It also connects to hotspot without problem. But It can't access any internet pages.Help please...
  7. Laptop WiFi connected, no Internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop WiFi connected, no Internet: I recently bought a new laptop. It has worked perfectly well, until today, when the Internet stopped working. My desktop is connected and working via Ethernet, and my phone is connected and working on the same Wi-Fi network, so I'm pretty sure Windows or the laptop is having...
  8. Laptop WiFi connected, no Internet

Laptop WiFi connected, no Internet: I recently bought a new laptop. It has worked perfectly well, until today, when the Internet stopped working. My desktop is connected and working via Ethernet, and my phone is connected and working on the same Wi-Fi network, so I'm pretty sure Windows or the laptop is having...
  9. Laptop WiFi connected, no Internet

10. my laptop when connected to the wifi shown connected but no internet

my laptop when connected to the wifi shown connected but no internet: my laptop when connected to the wifi shown connected but no internet https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-when-connected-to-the-wifi-shown/cf1a3397-d074-4065-94ba-6fd5b87458d2