Windows 10: Windows 10 laptop can't mirror to Samsung TV

Discus and support Windows 10 laptop can't mirror to Samsung TV in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My W 10 Pro laptop can’t connect to a brand new Samsung TV on the same wifi network. Most times, Action Center Connect doesn’t see any Smart TV screens... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Michael1314, May 17, 2021.

1. Windows 10 laptop can't mirror to Samsung TV

My W 10 Pro laptop can’t connect to a brand new Samsung TV on the same wifi network. Most times, Action Center Connect doesn’t see any Smart TV screens at all. Sometimes TV’s outside our network are found, but not our TV. Sometimes desktop is displayed, without icons as everything on TV screen freezes. In very rare cases, connection is established, painfully slowly. After button Disconnect is pressed, it is impossible to re-connect. In Control Panel Devices, the Samsung TV is greyed out with status ”not connected”. In Settings Devices, it is ”not connected”.Windows Update has been checked.Driv

:)

Michael1314, May 17, 2021
  2. apourm12 Win User

Samsung Smart TV Screen Mirroring with Windows 10 PC

I recently upgraded my HP laptop to Windows 10 and cannot get the screen mirroring to work on my Samsung Smart TV. Can someone please help me? On the TV screen, it says it is connecting to my laptop and never does. On my laptop, it says the TV has failed
    to wait for the connection to occur. Any suggestions?

apourm12, May 17, 2021
  3. Not able to Connect laptop to Samsung Smart TV for screen mirroring

Hi.

I am facing an issue while Connecting laptop to Samsung Smart TV. The idea is to do mirroring laptop to smart tv. Just to be clear I want to mirror laptop screen (the browser contents like I am playing some online tutorials/movies in Chrome in laptop) and
    want that to be mirrored to TV. Smart TV apps only letting me to display laptop contents (files and folders alone and not browser) to TV which I do not need.

I have been trying to Add the TV to laptop. (Start -> Settings -> Devices -> Bluetooth & other Device -> Add Bluetooth or Other device)

I am seeing the Samsung TV and trying to connect it. It is just trying to connect and never really gets connects even after waiting for an hour.

Details are :

Samsung Smart TV

Laptop is HP Envy

Windows 10

Both my TV and Laptop are connected to same wireless wifi.

Just to note here that I am perfectly able to connect my mobile screen to Samsung tv. But with laptop I am not able to do mirroring. Not sure what the problem is with laptop mirroring to tv.

Can anyone please tell me how to resolve it? Thanks.

NehaKeshwani, May 17, 2021
  4. MisterEd Win User

Windows 10 laptop can't mirror to Samsung TV

Mirroring laptop screen to TV - works once only.

I found connecting to the TV hit and miss. I just did it and it took at least 6 tries. I found it sometimes makes a difference whether the laptop starts the connections first or the TV. All I can do is show how I do it and hope that helps.

BTW, my Samsung TV is ten years old and doesn't have Bluetooth. That is OK because I connect to my Samsung [BD]J6300 Blue-Ray player instead.

On the Blue-Ray player I open the Screen Mirroring app that comes with it.

On the laptop I open the notification area on the right side of the screen and...
    • Turn on Bluetooth if it is not on
    • Select Project
    • On the bottom select Connect to a wireless display
    • I then select [BD]J6300 from the list
    • Within 30 seconds it will connect and display

MisterEd, May 17, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 laptop can't mirror to Samsung TV

1. Windows 10 laptop can't mirror to Samsung TV - Similar Threads - laptop can't mirror

2. Mirroring Windows 11 to Samsung smart TV

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mirroring Windows 11 to Samsung smart TV: When I mirror my Windows 11 laptop to my Samsung smart tv, I always get a split screen on the tv. One is my laptop screen mirroring and the other is my Samsung tv. Why is the tv showing both screens? How do I get rid of the tv screen and only mirror the laptop on the tv?...
  3. Mirroring Windows 11 to Samsung smart TV

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mirroring Windows 11 to Samsung smart TV: When I mirror my Windows 11 laptop to my Samsung smart tv, I always get a split screen on the tv. One is my laptop screen mirroring and the other is my Samsung tv. Why is the tv showing both screens? How do I get rid of the tv screen and only mirror the laptop on the tv?...
  4. Win11 - Samsung TV screen mirror problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win11 - Samsung TV screen mirror problem: I can see several posts all over the internet, but no solution yet - since the last Win11 update my SamsungTVSeries6 does not appear on the list when pushing Win+K for screen mirror - all other items in the system are unchanged - same laptop, same TV, same router, same...
  5. Win11 - Samsung TV screen mirror problem

Win11 - Samsung TV screen mirror problem: I can see several posts all over the internet, but no solution yet - since the last Win11 update my SamsungTVSeries6 does not appear on the list when pushing Win+K for screen mirror - all other items in the system are unchanged - same laptop, same TV, same router, same...
  6. Unable to screen mirror/extend display to Samsung TV

Unable to screen mirror/extend display to Samsung TV: I'm unable to duplicate my screen, extend my display, etc. from my desktop to my Samsung TV since I've upgraded to windows 11. I've done all the setups I've found on windows on how to do it. It still not allow it. All my systems and everything on my tv and computer are...
  7. Unable to screen mirror/extend display to Samsung TV

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to screen mirror/extend display to Samsung TV: I'm unable to duplicate my screen, extend my display, etc. from my desktop to my Samsung TV since I've upgraded to windows 11. I've done all the setups I've found on windows on how to do it. It still not allow it. All my systems and everything on my tv and computer are...
  8. Can't Cast from laptop to samsung tv

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Cast from laptop to samsung tv: Can someone help me? I'm trying to do connect my PC to my tv and watch AmC plus by casting it to my TV samsung smart tv Q80 Series 65. However it isn't working I've tried multiple solutions that I have found online and it doesnt work. I have an XPS 15 Running windows 11.This...
  9. Can't Cast from laptop to samsung tv

Can't Cast from laptop to samsung tv: Can someone help me? I'm trying to do connect my PC to my tv and watch AmC plus by casting it to my TV samsung smart tv Q80 Series 65. However it isn't working I've tried multiple solutions that I have found online and it doesnt work. I have an XPS 15 Running windows 11.This...
  10. WiFi screen mirroring to Samsung TV?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    WiFi screen mirroring to Samsung TV?: I am attempting to mirror the 1080p display from my Dell Latitude E6530 laptop (with nVidia GPU) to my Samsung Smart TV. The TV *was* shown in devices, but now it's not and it won't show up again. I never did have it connected by WiFi to the laptop. The TV is on my Wireless...