Windows 10: Windows 10 laptop desktop and taskbar colors are blurred out!

Discus and support Windows 10 laptop desktop and taskbar colors are blurred out! in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I was browsing on my Windows 10 laptop,when suddenly the desktop and taskbar colors become blurred!Please help me,I don't know what happened and why!I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Vlad22, Oct 14, 2016.

1. Vlad22 Win User

Windows 10 laptop desktop and taskbar colors are blurred out!

I was browsing on my Windows 10 laptop,when suddenly the desktop and taskbar colors become blurred!Please help me,I don't know what happened and why!I will leave a screenshot here!And also the screen is somewhat blurred out,especially the bottom part of the screen!
    Windows 10 laptop desktop and taskbar colors are blurred out! [​IMG]

Windows 10 laptop desktop and taskbar colors are blurred out! [​IMG]

:)

Vlad22, Oct 14, 2016

2. The possible colors of taskbar are in majority quite dark and text in taskbar is black in Windows 10

<Original Title: Color of text in taskbar>

I've recently upgraded system to Windows 10 and I've found one problem: The possible colors of taskbar are in majority quite dark and text in taskbar is black (so it's difficult to read it). I've tried changing of desktop background and taskbar colors but
    the text remains black.

In my second computer with Win 10 the text is white but I also haven't found out how to change it.

Is there any option to manually or automatically change color of text in task bar?

Betelgeuze, Oct 14, 2016
  3. YBreton Win User
    Windows 10 Task menu background transparency

I discovered how! The task menu option for Full screen has to be "on" then the background becomes the desktop background instead of the blurred colored background through which the desktop background Is barely visible.

Thanks to the Windows 10 team, Great work.

Yvan Breton

YBreton, Oct 14, 2016
  4. Vlad22 Win User

This issue dissapeared 1 hour after I posted on this forum,though!I don't know what could have been caused it,but I will keep this thread open just in case the issue reappers!I just noticed you can't see the blurred screen in my screenshots,but it was like an orange like color at the bottom of the screen and in the taskbar with green-ish like and blue-ish colors,and the start menu was flashing sometimes!

Vlad22, Oct 14, 2016
Thema:

1. Windows 10 laptop desktop and taskbar colors are blurred out! - Similar Threads - laptop desktop taskbar

2. Blurred Remote Desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blurred Remote Desktop: Please see details here:Blurred/disabled remote desktop session Windows 11? - Super User https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blurred-remote-desktop/7a6292cc-c203-4d25-ac53-3c01ef6fc6ee
  3. Blurred Remote Desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blurred Remote Desktop: Please see details here:Blurred/disabled remote desktop session Windows 11? - Super User https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blurred-remote-desktop/7a6292cc-c203-4d25-ac53-3c01ef6fc6ee
  4. The Text Of Weather Is Blurred On The Taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    The Text Of Weather Is Blurred On The Taskbar: The text is so blurred compared to others which are crystal clear as you can see and this is so disturbing and uncomfortable to the eyes. There's something I can do about this?And adjusting ClearType text doesn't even work. :/...
  5. Blur Desktop view

Blur Desktop view: hello all this blurr view is bothering me and I tried all the solutions i found on the internet and nothing worked . I knew it is called the "acrylic effect" can anybody help?[IMG]...
  6. Taskbar color setting grayed out

Taskbar color setting grayed out: I use a special color bright orange on my title bar and taskbar. The taskbar has suddenly turned white, and the Personalization/System/Display/Colors switch is grayed and unusable. I've rebooted several times, and I've run "chkdsk /f", but nothing changes.Why, and how do I...
  7. Washed out Taskbar Color

Washed out Taskbar Color: I left my computer on while I ran a few errands this morning. Was gone about an hour and a half. When I returned and brought my screen back to life, I noticed my Taskbar was no longer anywhere near the color it had been - a slightly-lighter shade of my dark green background...
  8. Log On Page Blurs Out

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Log On Page Blurs Out: When you get to the Windows 10 landing page you usually hit the spacebar key to get the log on password box to pop up. Instead the screen blurs out. Within 1 minute if you don't click or touch anything it resets back to that Windows 10 landing page. However, in SafeMode I...
  9. Windows 10 Taskbar color

Windows 10 Taskbar color: Hello! I want to make the taskbar black but when i try it's a dark gray and I don't like it so I want some help with this. If you know a solution I would like to know....
  10. Enable taskbar blur

Enable taskbar blur: Hello, I have noticed that in the final version the taskbar is transparent without any blur, unlike the start menu. The Preview versions had some blur, afaik. Is there any way to re-enable this? 10491