Windows 10: Windows 10 laptop desktop RecoRd button thingy

Discus and support Windows 10 laptop desktop RecoRd button thingy in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; FoR whateveR Reason, wheneveR i pRess my "R" key on my keyboaRd, i get a popup that says, "RecoRding in... 3..2..1" and then it goes away. this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AstRoLightz, Apr 3, 2020.

1. Windows 10 laptop desktop RecoRd button thingy

FoR whateveR Reason, wheneveR i pRess my "R" key on my keyboaRd, i get a popup that says, "RecoRding in... 3..2..1" and then it goes away. this pRevents me fRom using the R key foR anything else, and as you can see I cannot use the loweRcase R. Does anyone know how to fix this???

:)

AstRoLightz, Apr 3, 2020

2. Steps Recorder in Windows 10

Hi,

To further assist you, we suggest that you provide your feedback on how to improve the resolution using the Steps Recorder by going to the Feedback Hub. Refer to the steps below:

• Go to Search or Cortana.
    • Type Windows Feedback.
    • Sign in with your Microsoft account.

Thank you.

Stephanie Sal, Apr 3, 2020
  3. Ryan Fra Win User
    Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Apr 3, 2020
  4. suraswami Win User

Windows 10 laptop desktop RecoRd button thingy

Laptop or Desktop for Music production?

My brother's BIL is into music composition and audition etc. He is looking to buy a new system (or build one). He was asking me if a Laptop will suffice for recording his compositions with good quality audio and video. He was looking to buy a i5 or i7 based Quad core + dedicated graphics powered laptop (with 8GB ram + 500GB Hdd). I suggested to build a Desktop powered with i5/i7 + dedicated grarphics and buy a real good $100 sound card and good headset. May be go little cheaper and build a AMD Quad/Hex based desktop.

Is a Laptop good enough or desktop is better?

If laptop suggest me few good ones. Looking for a mid-range priced ones (about $800).

*Toast :toast:

suraswami, Apr 3, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 laptop desktop RecoRd button thingy

1. Windows 10 laptop desktop RecoRd button thingy - Similar Threads - laptop desktop RecoRd

2. How to fix recording stops instantly after clicking record button Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix recording stops instantly after clicking record button Windows 10: Hello!Everytime I click the record button on my camera app Windows 10 the recording will stop instantly, and the video file was 0 bytes, how to fix it?Side Note: capturing pictures was fine...
  3. New weather thingy

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    New weather thingy: [IMG] Idk if u guys can see it but why is this new weather thingy so blurry and also y in cloudy is chopped? Is it just my case or it's just badly made? https://preview.redd.it/huya0vrtmg471.png?width=438&format=png&auto=webp&s=02e1d98abf33836c0eba2276a370f76b962866c7...
  4. windows recorder is crashing as soon as I hit the record button

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    windows recorder is crashing as soon as I hit the record button: hi. as the title says, I have this problem on my windows machine. EditionWindows 10 Pro Version20H2 Installed on‎15/‎07/‎2020 OS build19042.746 ExperienceWindows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.551.0 Code: Faulting application name: SoundRec.exe, version: 10.2011.20.0, time...
  5. windows recorder is crashing as soon as I hit the record button

in Windows 10 Support
    windows recorder is crashing as soon as I hit the record button: hi. as the title says, I have this problem on my windows machine. EditionWindows 10 Pro Version20H2 Installed on‎15/‎07/‎2020 OS build19042.746 ExperienceWindows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.551.0 Code: Faulting application name: SoundRec.exe, version: 10.2011.20.0, time...
  6. windows recorder is crashing as soon as I hit the record button

windows recorder is crashing as soon as I hit the record button: hi. as the title says, I have this problem on my windows machine. Edition Windows 10 Pro Version 20H2 Installed on ‎15/‎07/‎2020 OS build 19042.746 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.551.0 Faulting application name: SoundRec.exe, version: 10.2011.20.0,...
  7. windows recorder is crashing as soon as I hit the record button

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. windows recorder is crashing as soon as I hit the record button

windows recorder is crashing as soon as I hit the record button: hi. as the title says, I have this problem on my windows machine. Edition Windows 10 Pro Version 20H2 Installed on ‎15/‎07/‎2020 OS build 19042.746 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.551.0 Event viewer: Faulting application name: SoundRec.exe,...
  9. Desktop with WIndows 10 - Headphone not recording

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop with WIndows 10 - Headphone not recording: I have connected my headphone to the front panel in the desktop. I can hear sound well but the microphone does not work. I have checked that drivers are updated. Any suggestion would be appreciated! Thanks....
  10. Volume thingy.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Volume thingy.: Hello, i am recently having a problem with my volume slider. [ATTACH] It says chrome.exe, how do i disable this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/volume-thingy/27feeec1-3316-4348-9fb8-ccebf2b4b3ef