Windows 10: Windows 10 laptop doesn't connect to android phone hotspot (Honor 10) but connects to...

Discus and support Windows 10 laptop doesn't connect to android phone hotspot (Honor 10) but connects to... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; So, I'm using a Razer Blade Stealth with the killer 1535 card And, it connects perfectly fine to my laptop hotspot, my iPhone's, wifi connections,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Jason YOUMANS, Jan 29, 2019.

1. Windows 10 laptop doesn't connect to android phone hotspot (Honor 10) but connects to...

So, I'm using a Razer Blade Stealth with the killer 1535 card

And, it connects perfectly fine to my laptop hotspot, my iPhone's, wifi connections, everything except my Android phone

It's running on Android EMUI 9.1, hotspot name is just 10, and is identical to the phone name

I've tried changing name, changing passwords, removing the passwords

Nothing works, and I'm stumped....

:)

Jason YOUMANS, Jan 29, 2019
  2. adas14 Win User

cant connect to my hotspot

my phone connects to the wife hotspot. win 10 desktops not. just checked that windows 7 desktop connects with my hotspot. To be clear. I turn hotspot with my laptop. my phone shows connection and it connects , windows 7 desktop shows connection and it connects, but windows 10 desktops does not show my laptop's hotspot connection at all. And it happened after i did windows update on my laptop...

adas14, Jan 29, 2019
  3. user-99 Win User
    Windows 10 can't connect to Android 5 WiFi Hotspot

My laptop (Dell 5520) can't connect to my Android phone's WiFi hotspot.

Error message: "Can't connect to this network"

Windows 10 Enterprise Version 1607, Build 14393.1770

Android 5.0.1

- My other Windows 7 laptop can connect to the same hotspot.

- Connecting to an Android 7 device works.

- All drivers including BIOS up to date.

- Windows 10 troubeshooting has been ran.

Can 802.11ac be turned off on the adapter? There is no options for that in the adapter properties.

Any help is appreciated.

user-99, Jan 29, 2019
  4. Windows 10 laptop doesn't connect to android phone hotspot (Honor 10) but connects to...

lorraine walsh, Jan 29, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 laptop doesn't connect to android phone hotspot (Honor 10) but connects to...

1. Windows 10 laptop doesn't connect to android phone hotspot (Honor 10) but connects to... - Similar Threads - laptop doesn't connect

2. Laptop hotspot can be connected on a phone but no internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Laptop hotspot can be connected on a phone but no internet: I have a direct broadband connection on my Asus X555L laptop. I can be connected to my laptop's wifi hotspot on my Andriod phone. But it seems it is connected but no internet on specific apps like google stuff as far I checked such as Play Store, Chrome while the youtube...
  3. Laptop doesn't connect to WiFi but connects to mobile hotspot

Laptop doesn't connect to WiFi but connects to mobile hotspot: My laptop connects to mobile hotspot and WiFi sharing but not to WiFi. I can see my WiFi connection but when I try connecting, I get the error "Can't Connect to this network". I have been able to connect to this network till a few days back. I have tried the following...
  4. Laptop Won't Connect to Phone Hotspot

Laptop Won't Connect to Phone Hotspot: Hi, my laptop has no problem connecting to regular wifi networks but whenever I attempt to connect to an iPhone hotspot I have tried to connect to different phones so I am pretty sure the phone is not the problem it says cannot connect to this network. Any idea on how to fix...
  5. Windows 10 PC not recognizing or connecting to Android Phone

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 PC not recognizing or connecting to Android Phone: [ATTACH]Sometimes when you connect your Android phone to your Windows 10 PC, the connection is seamless and file transfer is just a click away. This […] This article Windows 10 PC not recognizing or connecting to Android Phone first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  6. Phone connected to hotspot hosted by windows 10 but showing no internet connection

Phone connected to hotspot hosted by windows 10 but showing no internet connection: Phone connected to hotspot hosted by windows 10 but showing no internet connection https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/phone-connected-to-hotspot-hosted-by-windows-10/ab0ff8dd-629d-4c01-b3fd-e3730b2e24b6
  7. Connecting calendars on the laptop and Android phone

Connecting calendars on the laptop and Android phone: I wonder how I can connect my calendars on the laptop and Android phone. I use Surface laptop with associated email account on Yahoo.com. I decided to add calendar to the phone by installing Yahoo email app. However it pulls up my Yahoo.com calendar but not my calendar on my...
  8. Problems Connecting Android Phones to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problems Connecting Android Phones to Windows 10: HI all wasnt sure which area to post this in so hopefully this is ok. I use my laptop mainly for djing and when I do I turn off the wifi as it interferes with the audio software. therefore in order to download music on the fly I use an Android mobile phone (Pixel 2 or...
  9. Problems Connecting Android Phones to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Problems Connecting Android Phones to Windows 10: HI all wasnt sure which area to post this in so hopefully this is ok. I use my laptop mainly for djing and when I do I turn off the wifi as it interferes with the audio software. therefore in order to download music on the fly I use an Android mobile phone (Pixel 2 or...
  10. Connecting my Android Phone to my Windows Hotspot

Connecting my Android Phone to my Windows Hotspot: Hello, I am trying to use the mobile Hotspot feature included with my new PC running Windows 10. Here is the issue: I went to settings and activated the hotspot; The hotspot address being transmitted is recognized by my Android mobile phone; I select the hotspot address...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. unable to connect laptop to android hotspot win 10

2. why honor phones hotspot are not connecting dell alptop

3. connect windows 10 to android phone hotspot