Windows 10: Windows 10 laptop doesn't recognise USB drawing tablet

Discus and support Windows 10 laptop doesn't recognise USB drawing tablet in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi! I bought a Star 03 XP-PEN drawing tablet around 2 years ago, and it worked perfectly on my old PC which was windows 10. I recently got a new laptop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Ellie Sketchie, Aug 27, 2020.

1. Windows 10 laptop doesn't recognise USB drawing tablet

Hi! I bought a Star 03 XP-PEN drawing tablet around 2 years ago, and it worked perfectly on my old PC which was windows 10. I recently got a new laptop after not having one for a year or so and I have tried to reinstall my tablet.

I was given a disc which installed the drivers for this tablet, however, my problem is that every time I try to install said drivers, it says the tablet cannot be found. There is no icon for it, I can't find it anywhere. I'm stumped.

I've gone through a few processes, uninstalling the disc and attempting the online drivers instead which should be up to date, but I got the exact same response.

The tablet should work, given that it took no damage over the years and it still lights up when I plug it in. If anyone could suggest something, I'd be very grateful :

:)

Ellie Sketchie, Aug 27, 2020
  2. Mala_S Win User

XP-Pen Star06 drawing tablet- making it work with Windows 10

Hello graham.d,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Have you faced any issue while trying to connect the tablet to the PC?

The XP Pen Star06 is an excellent wireless graphics drawing tablet which lets you make your digital artwork more comfortable and fun. You will be able to transform your ideas into beautiful images. Kindly check with the steps
    listed below and see if it works.

To make your drawing tablet work with Windows 10,

• Simply connect the ISM 2.4G USB receiver into your computer to start drawing
      wirelessly. Else, connect the tablet to your computer with the USB cable provided.
    • Download the latest driver from the
      XP PEN website
      , for the tablet to function.
    • After successful installation of driver, a driver icon will appear in your system tray and on your desktop. If the driver isn’t present,
      Uninstall the driver and Reboot the machine before you
      repeat the same steps.

Additional Information: You may also refer to the User Manual

here
    for extra information about XP-Pen Star06 Drawing tablet.

Regards,

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Aug 27, 2020
  3. I can’t use my Ugee drawing tablet on my windows 10 laptop. Please help

Hello, i got a Ugee drawing tablet. Model M1000L. Ive done all the stuff to make it work, like uninstalling usb drives in device manager then restarting me laptop, plugging my drawing tablet into the laptop and waiting for it to load. But that didnt work,
    i just recently downloaded the drive for the tablet on the laptop and it didnt do anything either. The little light that comes up on the tablet hasnt come on. I am starting to think that the tablet isnt compatible with my laptop (or windows 10 is just s*%t).
    The tablets works on the desktop computer that is windows 7. But it doesnt work on my windows 10 laptop. What should i do in order of saving me from buying a new tablet?

Nekomata _836, Aug 27, 2020
  4. BetoLP Win User

Windows 10 laptop doesn't recognise USB drawing tablet

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Windows 10 laptop doesn't recognise USB drawing tablet [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Aug 27, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 laptop doesn't recognise USB drawing tablet

1. Windows 10 laptop doesn't recognise USB drawing tablet - Similar Threads - laptop doesn't recognise

2. Help with a drawing tablet problem Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help with a drawing tablet problem Windows 10: Hi,I purchased a drawing tablet and it worked well but suddenly it just stopped working. At first I thought it was a tablet problem, but it looks like it's some kind of damage to windows ink space or something like that. The PC behaves like if it was detecting a pen input...
  3. Connecting Laptop to Computer to Use As A Drawing Tablet

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Connecting Laptop to Computer to Use As A Drawing Tablet: I want to be able to use my laptop (Acer Spin) as a drawing tablet in tandem with my PC, is there any plausible way to do this ? Both run on Windows 10. submitted by /u/meme_lord04 [link] [comments]...
  4. Windows 10 doesn't recognize my drawing tablet

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 doesn't recognize my drawing tablet: I've been trying to set my drawing tablet up with my computer but in the system's display, there aren't any screens that show up in the multiple displays area. From what I've seen there is supposed to be a display even when there is only 1 monitor where there is a box with...
  5. Using android tablet as drawing tablet for windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Using android tablet as drawing tablet for windows: What apps can I use to use my android tablet as a writing tablet? Aside how do I know these apps/other apps are safe? particularly when they are not part of windows store or......
  6. Calibrating drawing tablet??

Calibrating drawing tablet??: I recently got a new laptop and I am having trouble setting up a tablet. Everything went smoothly with the installation, however the pen is not calibrated correctly and although I can select the option, nothing comes up on the screen after I tap the first cross hair. I have...
  7. Drawing Tablet not Working with Windows 10

Drawing Tablet not Working with Windows 10: Win 10 - 1903 update killing my drawing tablet Ugee hk 1060pro Update 1903 removes drivers hk 1060pro and tablet not working. I reinstaled driver and tablet works just fine but after restart not working at all and again and again i installed driver and everything is ok...
  8. Drawing tablets

Drawing tablets: So i bought a tablet back in April, it was working just fine. Up until recently where i ran into a problem. 2 weeks ago, my tablet started to not work, it is a Star G430s Xp-pen. It does not have battery and is wired, when i plugged it in the USB port, the light only blinked...
  9. Using a Drawing Tablet on Windows

in Windows 10 Support
    Using a Drawing Tablet on Windows: So I'm trying to use a drawing tablet to use on certain programs and websites, and I get this writing popup that I haven't been able to figure out how to disable and it just infinitely blocks a portion of my screen. Closing it off just reopens it again once I put my pen to my...
  10. Laptop not recognising usb

Laptop not recognising usb: Just got a new Asus x540s and I tried to back up my files using a usb but when I clicked on "add drive" the system could not find the stick, if I go into the drives I can see my stick from there ! any ideas ?*Confused 62793