Windows 10: Windows 10 Laptop gets a network problem, but restarting the internet connection makes...

Discus and support Windows 10 Laptop gets a network problem, but restarting the internet connection makes... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have a Windows 10 Laptop. Periodically, my internet connection gets the "No Internet Access" icon. I restart my router (Wireless) and the opened the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Will_591, Aug 6, 2019.

1. Will_591 Win User

Windows 10 Laptop gets a network problem, but restarting the internet connection makes...

I have a Windows 10 Laptop. Periodically, my internet connection gets the "No Internet Access" icon. I restart my router (Wireless) and the opened the popup just to see the flight mode button (not turned on) and there is no Turn on WiFi button. It kept happening for the last 2 weeks and had no fix.

Is there a solution for this problem?

:)

Will_591, Aug 6, 2019
  2. quasar923 Win User

internet connection problem- help

my internet connection suddenly failed about 2 days ago. we had to power cycyle the the router and modem. the other computers on the same router network were able to connect. my computer upstairs still had the same problem. i am using my laptop now with the same eathernet connection my computer that doesnt get a connection with and the internet works fine on the laptop. it just randomly stoped working and idk what to do now. the cable is fine because i am able to use the laptop on it and the laptop doesnt get wireless so i know its not the cable. my computer is in the system specs. ive tried setting defualts in bios and that doesnt work either. ive turned my firewall off and that doesnt help either. any suggestions?

quasar923, Aug 6, 2019
  3. 95Viper Win User
    Upgrading to Windows 10 from windows 7 and losing internet connection

Did you run the Windows 10 connection troubleshooter?

Troubleshoot Internet connection problems

Also, check in the "Device Manager" to see if the network adapter is ok.
    You may need to un-install it and then "Scan for new devices".

This is published by HP; however, it gives some good info on troubleshooting with the device manager.
    HP PCs - Device Manager Information (Windows 10, 8)

95Viper, Aug 6, 2019
  4. Windows 10 Laptop gets a network problem, but restarting the internet connection makes...

Internet connectivity problems

Hello Walrus,

There can be a number of reasons for no internet connection in Windows, some common reasons that can cause these problems are:

• Corrupted or incompatible drivers.
    • Missing updates.
    • Network connection settings.
    • Hardware or software problems.
    • Inappropriate distance from the router or obstruction.
    • Interference with other devices.

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?

Meanwhile, we recommend performing the suggested steps in this article
    to help you troubleshoot and resolve network connection issues in Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Aug 6, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Laptop gets a network problem, but restarting the internet connection makes...

1. Windows 10 Laptop gets a network problem, but restarting the internet connection makes... - Similar Threads - Laptop gets network

2. internet connection problems on my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    internet connection problems on my laptop: I have connected my Laptop to the internet via an ethernet, when I create a hotspot with it, the only website i can access is YouTube and google. when i turn it off, all websites works just fine. initially it worked fine, how do i fix this to both work as before? it is like...
  3. Lenova Laptop internet connection problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenova Laptop internet connection problem: Dear Microsoft,im having a few issues with my Lenova tablet/laptop. I have BT internet it works with every other device in my house which are different ranges around. Unfortunately with my lenova, it connects ok when im beside the hub but once i move a short distance away it...
  4. Lenova Laptop internet connection problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Lenova Laptop internet connection problem: Dear Microsoft,im having a few issues with my Lenova tablet/laptop. I have BT internet it works with every other device in my house which are different ranges around. Unfortunately with my lenova, it connects ok when im beside the hub but once i move a short distance away it...
  5. Internet problem: duplicate networks & intermittent internet connection

Internet problem: duplicate networks & intermittent internet connection: I've been suffering from intermittent internet connection on my PC for the past few days. I tried resetting my pc's internet and resetting my pc to an earlier back up. However, none of them worked. Every hour or so, the pc will be disconnected from the wifi. Furthermore,...
  6. Laptop connected to Internet, but not to Network

Laptop connected to Internet, but not to Network: I've had ongoing connection problems with my very basic home network. Mostly, the laptop, while always connecting to the internet via the router, usually doesn't display the desktop in Windows Explorer / Network. Similarly, the desktop usually doesn't display the laptop under...
  7. Laptop internet connection problem

Laptop internet connection problem: Both laptops in our household are not connecting to the internet, although all our tablets and phones are fine. Both laptops were connecting fine early last week. Have there been updates or changes to Microsoft that would affect laptops connectivity?...
  8. Laptop trying to make network connection with computer

Laptop trying to make network connection with computer: Both have Windows 10 Home Edition 1903.18362.535 64 bit on it. the printer is HP Officejet 6600 The initial purpose was to share the printer HP Officejet 6600 (usb connected)that is set as shared on the computer and working, on the laptop I get the error : Windows cannot...
  9. Can't connect to network or can't get internet

Can't connect to network or can't get internet: I just switched my Internet provider. Previously, I had no connection issues. have two iPhones, and iPad and an HP laptop running Windows 10. All devices except the laptop use the 5G connection provided. The laptop requires the 2G connection. The laptop will either not...
  10. Windows 10 needs a restart to make a network connection

Windows 10 needs a restart to make a network connection: Hi thereI am having a problem with my network connection. I am running Windows 10 PRO and recently installed the April 2018 Update.When I boot up my laptop, it doesn't make a network connection. I am using a wireless connection to my router. I then have to RESTART and then a...