Windows 10: Windows 10 Laptop HP won’t let me log in

Discus and support Windows 10 Laptop HP won’t let me log in in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey there! I recently bought a laptop, it was all fine until today, it won’t let me log in, it stays in the background photo but wont let me access... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by EstebanToscano, Jun 12, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Laptop HP won’t let me log in

Hey there! I recently bought a laptop, it was all fine until today, it won’t let me log in, it stays in the background photo but wont let me access login page, could someone help me please?!

:)

EstebanToscano, Jun 12, 2020
  2. Xjoejoex Win User

Hp laptop screen won’t display except occasionally

Windows 10 Laptop HP won’t let me log in [​IMG]

I would like to note that step 20 comes up with no files. Perhaps this could be the source of the issues?

Xjoejoex, Jun 12, 2020
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    I have windows 10 and my printer is HP OFFICEJET PRO 8610. My laptop says it is offline What do I do?

Hi Donna,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

• Have you installed all pending Windows and driver updates?
    • Did you make any changes to your computer prior to this issue?

I suggest you to refer the link below and perform the troubleshooting steps suggested.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Scanni...ort-for-Windows-10-won-t-come-up/td-p/5323205

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thanks

Pavan_N, Jun 12, 2020
  4. Xjoejoex Win User

Windows 10 Laptop HP won’t let me log in

Hp laptop screen won’t display except occasionally

Xjoejoex, Jun 12, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Laptop HP won’t let me log in

1. Windows 10 Laptop HP won’t let me log in - Similar Threads - Laptop won’t let

2. My keyboard won’t let me log in.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My keyboard won’t let me log in.: When i type my password nothing happens and it says i’m not typing so i’m stuck on the login screen. Is there any way to fix this?? I’ve tried using the on screen keyboard but i still can’t type anything. I’ve also restarted my computer multiple times and switch the usb port....
  3. My keyboard won’t let me log in.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My keyboard won’t let me log in.: When i type my password nothing happens and it says i’m not typing so i’m stuck on the login screen. Is there any way to fix this?? I’ve tried using the on screen keyboard but i still can’t type anything. I’ve also restarted my computer multiple times and switch the usb port....
  4. My keyboard won’t let me log in.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Why won’t windows 10 let me log on with CORRECT password

Why won’t windows 10 let me log on with CORRECT password: I just got back from a trip and had my pc turned off all the way with the switch on the back, I come back go to log on and boom it says my password is incorrect. I’ve had this same password for 3 years now and it’s not a keyboard issue as when I click the eye button the...
  6. Why won’t windows 10 let me log on with CORRECT password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why won’t windows 10 let me log on with CORRECT password: I just got back from a trip and had my pc turned off all the way with the switch on the back, I come back go to log on and boom it says my password is incorrect. I’ve had this same password for 3 years now and it’s not a keyboard issue as when I click the eye button the...
  7. My laptop won’t let me log in it keeps asking for a pin but won’t let me type the pin in

My laptop won’t let me log in it keeps asking for a pin but won’t let me type the pin in: I tried creating the finger print and it won’t work now and won’t let me use my password or type in mypin https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-wont-let-me-log-in-it-keeps-asking-for-a/5305fffd-11dd-48a4-9989-97c4e1afb731
  8. My laptop won’t let me log in it keeps asking for a pin but won’t let me type the pin in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop won’t let me log in it keeps asking for a pin but won’t let me type the pin in: I tried creating the finger print and it won’t work now and won’t let me use my password or type in mypin https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-wont-let-me-log-in-it-keeps-asking-for-a/5305fffd-11dd-48a4-9989-97c4e1afb731
  9. My laptop won’t let me log in it keeps asking for a pin but won’t let me type the pin in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  10. Won’t let me log in?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Won’t let me log in?: I assume this is a problem with windows or something physical with my computer, I just don’t know the difference. My laptop has been slowing down a lot and even bluescreening occasionly for about the past week. Now when I turn it on it never gets to the point where I can log...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to fix hp laptop that wont let me sign in