Windows 10: Windows 10 laptop Intermittent keys

Discus and support Windows 10 laptop Intermittent keys in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I recently restored Windows 10 on my laptop – since then, several keys work intermittently: g, h, @, Alt, uparrow, 0 and 1 on numeric keypad. The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by joe lalor1, Feb 21, 2024.

1. Windows 10 laptop Intermittent keys

I recently restored Windows 10 on my laptop – since then, several keys work intermittently: g, h, @, Alt, uparrow, 0 and 1 on numeric keypad. The problem occurs randomly and disappears apparently randomly. This is a Windows software issue – not a dirty keyboard issue. Joe Lalor

:)

joe lalor1, Feb 21, 2024
Thema:

Windows 10 laptop Intermittent keys

1. Windows 10 laptop Intermittent keys - Similar Threads - laptop Intermittent keys

2. Windows 10 laptop Intermittent keys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 laptop Intermittent keys: I recently restored Windows 10 on my laptop – since then, several keys work intermittently: g, h, @, Alt, uparrow, 0 and 1 on numeric keypad. The problem occurs randomly and disappears apparently randomly. This is a Windows software issue – not a dirty keyboard issue. Joe...
  3. Windows 10 - my laptop is repeatedly restarting for intermittent periods

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 - my laptop is repeatedly restarting for intermittent periods: Hi, i noticed this problem for a while. it restarts suddenly with a bluescreen code of DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION. i tried sfc /scannow cmd and fixed all windows files problem yet the problem prevails. For now I cant do a clean Windows install - If its an option to fix the issue...
  4. Windows 10 - my laptop is repeatedly restarting for intermittent periods

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 - my laptop is repeatedly restarting for intermittent periods: Hi, i noticed this problem for a while. it restarts suddenly with a bluescreen code of DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION. i tried sfc /scannow cmd and fixed all windows files problem yet the problem prevails. For now I cant do a clean Windows install - If its an option to fix the issue...
  5. Windows 10 Laptop: Keyboard strokes intermittently don't register

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Laptop: Keyboard strokes intermittently don't register: I got a new laptop about two weeks ago Asus Rog Strix G15 with Windows 10 on it, and since I've had it, I've noticed that sometimes my keystrokes just won't register or will occasionally register twice. At first I thought it was because I just wasn't used to the keyboard as...
  6. Specific laptop keyboard keys work intermittently

Specific laptop keyboard keys work intermittently: Throughout the past few months, specific keys on my laptop keyboard have been working intermittently. These include 't', 'y' and 'o'. At times, I will have to press and hold these keys for them to be registered, at other times they operate as they should. I have several of...
  7. Windows 10 Laptop Display Intermittent Problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Laptop Display Intermittent Problem: I have an intermittent problem with jumbled character display on a Windows 10 Laptop. For example, typing an email in Gmail on Chrome the letters suddenly jumble like this. Sometimes much worse. [IMG] In this case, I simply hit the Return key and all the errors disappeared...
  8. Intermittent key failure of the same 6 keys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Intermittent key failure of the same 6 keys: The keys for "Caps Lock, S, 5, 0, = and Delete" on my ASUS laptop intermittently do not respond on initial touch and will require many presses or, when its really bad, I have to resort to copy and paste particularly the S. There appears to be no reason and no trigger for...
  9. Touchscreen on Windows 10 Laptop working Intermittently

Touchscreen on Windows 10 Laptop working Intermittently: So I have a windows 10 laptop, HP x360 13" Its a great little laptop, but recently the touchscreen is only working for a while after the computer is turned on or restarted. When its not working I cannot find the touch screen settings in the settings menu to recalibrate it...
  10. Laptop Keyboard Intermittent Key Failure

Laptop Keyboard Intermittent Key Failure: Hi, I just purchased an Alienware 17R3 running Windows 10. My BIOS, drivers and Alienware/Dell applications are up to date, thanks to my tech support phone call today. When I start my laptop, if it has been sitting more than 30 minutes, I have several keys fail to...