Windows 10: Windows 10 - Laptop is stuck in start-up loop and I can't access safe mode

Discus and support Windows 10 - Laptop is stuck in start-up loop and I can't access safe mode in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I have a laptop Lenovo Y540 - 15IRH and I have a problem, I was playing cs go and the game just froze, I tried to switch the tab but I couldn't,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by NitroKittyKat, Jul 20, 2020.

1. Windows 10 - Laptop is stuck in start-up loop and I can't access safe mode

Hello, I have a laptop Lenovo Y540 - 15IRH and I have a problem, I was playing cs go and the game just froze, I tried to switch the tab but I couldn't, I was in a hurry so I forced a shut down on it. After I came back I turn it on and realized it boots very very slowly, and in loops too. I'm thinking if nothing works I will just go with it to repair it. Any ideeas what can I do?

:)

NitroKittyKat, Jul 20, 2020
  2. Rose Cal Win User

Stuck in Safe Mode Boot Loop

Hi Justin,

It is possible that you're stuck in Safe Mode boot loop due to system components. To assist you better, we'd like to know if you've tried starting your computer in Safe Mode with Networking.

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow the steps in this article on how to Start your computer in safe mode
    in Windows 10. Safe Mode with Networking includes the network drivers and services you'll need to access the Internet and other computers on your network.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Jul 20, 2020
  3. DownHard Win User
    Windows 10 computer is getting stuck in Repair Loop. How to boot into safe mode?

Original Title: PC stuck in Repair Loop

Went to start PC with Windows 10 upgrade from Windows 8, PC locked up and then went into Automatic Repair Mode. PC will not complete the Repair Loop. With other Windows you are able to start the computer in safe mode, how do you access Windows 10 in Safe
    Mode?

DownHard, Jul 20, 2020
  4. Windows 10 - Laptop is stuck in start-up loop and I can't access safe mode

Stuck in Safe Mode and forgot password for Windows 10

Hi,

very similar circumstances.

I downloaded a repair/clean program from Reimage. The operation went smoothly and started to scan my Laptop Windows 10. When complete a message flagged up saying scan unsuccessful and must complete in safe mode. Up pops safe mode and asks for my password.
    That's where I'm stuck.

Can't go anywhere and no room for maneuver. I've attempted holding down the shift key and then using the on/off button and that doesn't work. You suggest using the restart button but of course i have no access to any of the laptops functions.

Can you make any suggestions for a quick fix.

Gerry

Gerry Metcalf, Jul 20, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 - Laptop is stuck in start-up loop and I can't access safe mode

1. Windows 10 - Laptop is stuck in start-up loop and I can't access safe mode - Similar Threads - Laptop stuck start

2. Can't restore laptop stuck in repair loop on start up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't restore laptop stuck in repair loop on start up: Hi, my laptop is stuck in the automatic repair loop, I've tried resetting and restore is coming up with no saved restore points, I have downloaded win 11 to a usb but on installation when asked what drive to install windows to my c: drive doesn't show up just the usb, any...
  3. Can't restore laptop stuck in repair loop on start up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't restore laptop stuck in repair loop on start up: Hi, my laptop is stuck in the automatic repair loop, I've tried resetting and restore is coming up with no saved restore points, I have downloaded win 11 to a usb but on installation when asked what drive to install windows to my c: drive doesn't show up just the usb, any...
  4. Stuck in safe mode with no admin access.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in safe mode with no admin access.: I put my laptop in safe mode because I was having issues with it. Now I can't get out of safe mode because I don't have access to my admin account. My "PIN isnt available" and because of this I recieve an error. I have been trying to fix it for days now. I've been told to use...
  5. Stuck in boot loop, windows 10, can't get into Safe mode... Please HELP!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck in boot loop, windows 10, can't get into Safe mode... Please HELP!: Windows installed updates that I don't know what they were because it was sleeping at the time. Now I'm stuck in a boot loop and can't get my desktop to load the Windows RE. I've literally tried all the different ways I've found online and on YouTube and still can't seem to...
  6. Stuck in boot loop, windows 10, can't get into Safe mode... Please HELP!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in boot loop, windows 10, can't get into Safe mode... Please HELP!: Windows installed updates that I don't know what they were because it was sleeping at the time. Now I'm stuck in a boot loop and can't get my desktop to load the Windows RE. I've literally tried all the different ways I've found online and on YouTube and still can't seem to...
  7. Stuck in boot loop, windows 10, can't get into Safe mode... Please HELP!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Windows stuck on a loop cant even start on safe mode

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows stuck on a loop cant even start on safe mode: Goes on a loop saying diagnosing your pc then blue screen saying your pc did not start correctly. submitted by /u/whitedukee [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ulvfb7/windows_stuck_on_a_loop_cant_even_start_on_safe/
  9. Stuck in windows 10 safe mode loop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Stuck in windows 10 safe mode loop: I enabled Windows 10 to boot in Safe Mode by opening msconfig. when my computer booted it ask me for a password. And my sister didn't remember the password. The safe mode is on loop. Is there a way to disabled safe mode? (Sorry for my poor english)...
  10. Laptop stuck in start up repair loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop stuck in start up repair loop: As soon as it restarts it does a "Preparing Automatic Repairs" then "Diagnosing your PC" then "Repairing disk errors. This might take over an hour to complete" It goes back to the start up screen, shows a bunch of numbers in the upper left part of the screen, then it repeats...