Windows 10: Windows 10 laptop is very slow to print pdf

Discus and support Windows 10 laptop is very slow to print pdf in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am running Windows 10, version 20H2 and am up-to-date on all Windows updates. When I print a one-page PDF it takes 4 minutes to print the document.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ced2, May 16, 2021.

1. ced2 Win User

Windows 10 laptop is very slow to print pdf

I am running Windows 10, version 20H2 and am up-to-date on all Windows updates. When I print a one-page PDF it takes 4 minutes to print the document. Same 4 minute delay when I print a "copy" from a usb-attached Canon scanner. This seems to have started within the last week or so. The laptop is HP250, the printer is HP1102w. I can print a PDF from another HP laptop HP360 to the same printer and there is no delay. Everything but the scanner is connected wirelessly. I have re-installed the printer on

:)

2. Lesfingal Win User

Windows 10 and PDF printing

I have an HP Laptop which uses Windows 10 but it wont print an PDF attachment to a gmail message

I cant print art exhibition tickets which are the attachment.

Each time I try to save or print the PDF it displays Invalid Value For Registry

Any help would be appreciated but in simple steps please, as I don't understand computer jargon.

Many Thanks

Lesfingal, May 16, 2021
  3. Print to PDF missing in Printer List

Hi William,

We suggest that you disable and re-enable the Print to PDF feature. Here are the steps:

• Click on the Start menu and type in Windows Features.
    • Choose Turn Windows features on or off.
    • On the next window, find Microsoft Print to PDF and disable it. Click
      OK to save changes.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Repeat the same steps to re-enable Microsoft Print to PDF.
    If the issue persists, we suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps suggested on the link below under
    Advanced:

Fix printer problems

Regards.

Rolando Vil, May 16, 2021
  4. Windows 10 laptop is very slow to print pdf

Print to PDF missing in Printer List

Thanks for your help. I was browsing the web the other day and I found a page called FINAL DRAFT. They had a set of instructions for reinstalling the Microsoft Print to PDF utility that worked great for me. Problem solved.

WilliamSturgis, May 16, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 laptop is very slow to print pdf

1. Windows 10 laptop is very slow to print pdf - Similar Threads - laptop very slow

2. Laptop is very slow.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop is very slow.: My laptop works very slow and the movement of cursor hangs. How can I rectify this issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-is-very-slow/ab767d4c-3975-43c5-884f-8f2341832826
  3. windows 10 very slow printing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    windows 10 very slow printing: I installed a new Epson WF-3720 printer. It printed very slowly from my ASUS windows 10 laptop. A new HP 8025e also printed very slowly from the laptop. Both printers and an older HP 6970 printed normally from my Dell windows 10 desktop. Printing speed seems dependent on...
  4. Laptop very slow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop very slow: Hello! I have a ASUS X541UV i3-7100U, GeForce 920MX, 4GB Ram, 500 GB HDD. It is very slow, it lags, it glitches the windows, some applications Not Responding or just they go black for a few seconds, blue loading on cursor. I want to mention that I didn't got any virus because...
  5. Laptop very slow

Laptop very slow: I have Lenovo G5070,intel i3,ram 4 gb. I rarely use my laptop to play video or use notepad But last 6 months my laptop performance very slow. I tried windows 8.1 to 10 upgrade Format all drives Boot by usb many times Delete all partitions and new created then installed...
  6. Printing documents is very slow.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Printing documents is very slow.: This is from a new computer with Word 2013 just installed. At first I thought it was an issue with Word. But I have found that even printing a page from a PDF takes almost 20 seconds before the printing starts. So it's probably not a Word issue. This is an HP Envy printer and...
  7. Extremely slow printing to PDF

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Extremely slow printing to PDF: I have a rather large Excel file (over 450 sheets). With Windows 7, I used to be able to Save as PDF, the save took about 10 minutes. I have recently updated to Windows 10 (I have version 1909) and the same save takes hours (over 6 or 7 hours). The time grows exponentially as...
  8. Very Slow Laptop

Very Slow Laptop: 1 month ago my laptop started acting up. It is being very laggy and slow. Most of the time when I start up my PC I get the Blue Screen of Death (BSOD), and that is very worrying. When it shows BSOD I turn it off then on again and works fine but still is very laggy and slow....
  9. laptop very slow

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    laptop very slow: laptop very slow https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-very-slow/d6f6bce5-a0fc-48fb-b69b-7412a141e3dd
  10. Very Slow Laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Very Slow Laptop: Hi there, My Acer OEM laptop has become very slow and is frustrating to no end. I want to reformat my hard disk and reinstall (clean stall) Win10. How do I go about this without me purchasing a Win10 product key?...