Windows 10: Windows 10 laptop keeps waking up from Sleep

Discus and support Windows 10 laptop keeps waking up from Sleep in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; My windows 10 laptop keeps waking up fro sleep after an hour or so. I have tried many solutions available all over the internet. And I have come down... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by ArmaanChugh, Feb 15, 2019.

1. Windows 10 laptop keeps waking up from Sleep

My windows 10 laptop keeps waking up fro sleep after an hour or so.

I have tried many solutions available all over the internet.

And I have come down to following issue and have no idea what to do next.

Windows 10 laptop keeps waking up from Sleep c9a0f77b-f17e-43ae-ba0d-7e2745e84826?upload=true.png

:)

ArmaanChugh, Feb 15, 2019

2. wake from sleep issue in windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your reply. Apologize for the delay in response.

I suggest you to check which devices are configured to wake up the computer from sleep by following the steps below:

• Right click on Start icon and select Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type the command line below:
    Powercfg /devicequery wake_armed

3. Check if the devices (Keyboard, Mouse, Ethernet cable) are listed.

If the system is not going to sleep and going to Hybernate, the only option to wake up is to press the Power button.

Hope the information is helpful.

Eeshwar Kumar, Feb 15, 2019
  3. Using laptop as desktop - can't wake it from sleep with wireless mouse or keyboard.

• 4. Test waking from Sleep with the monitor connected to the laptop.
    • 5. Disconnect the monitor from the laptop, reboot, then test waking from Sleep without an external monitor.

No luck with monitor connected. Disconnected the monitor, rebooted, then tested wake-from-sleep with no external monitor - no luck.

eljaycanuck, Feb 15, 2019
  4. Windows 10 laptop keeps waking up from Sleep

Sleep / Wake Function, malfunctions after waking

Hi,

Issues that arise after waking up the PC from sleep mode might have been caused by a software conflict or system file corruption. For us to clarify the issue, we would like to ask these questions:

• What is the exact issue that you are experiencing?
    • Did you notice any recent system changes prior to this issue?
    • Have you encountered any error message?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

If you are having issues waking your PC from sleep, we suggest running the
    Power troubleshooter
    as an initial troubleshooting. Kindly follow these steps:

• Click on Start.
    • Type Troubleshoot, and then press Enter.
    • Under Find and fix other problems, click on Power.
    • Click on Run the troubleshooter button.
    • Follow the onscreen guide.

We will wait for your response.

Janeane Cru, Feb 15, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 laptop keeps waking up from Sleep

1. Windows 10 laptop keeps waking up from Sleep - Similar Threads - laptop keeps waking

2. Laptop can't wake up from sleep

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop can't wake up from sleep: Hi, I'm currently using Windows 10 and have declined the upgrade to Windows 11 several times. Last night I put my laptop to Sleep and it was updated again and again I declined. I stepped away from my laptop for a few hours. When I got back, I tapped Enter as usual. I got to...
  3. Windows keeps waking up from sleep: StartMenuExperienceHost

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows keeps waking up from sleep: StartMenuExperienceHost: Windows 10.0.19042.1288 20H2I've had this problem previously, it's a very common issue by the way, where Windows is randomly waken up by the "StartMenuExperienceHost.exe" wake timer.Last time I went into great lengths to fix it because the "Allow wake timers" setting was...
  4. Laptop keep restarting after waking up from sleep

Laptop keep restarting after waking up from sleep: Hi, my laptop keeps restarting after I put it in sleep mode, is there anything I could do to solve this? I have tried disabled fast boot and still no luck. i have updated bios to lat latest version.after I checked on event viewer, this what appears to be the causing and I...
  5. HP Laptop not waking up from sleep

HP Laptop not waking up from sleep: My HP laptop model is 15g-br106tx. My laptop goes to sleep but does not wake up from sleep. I've searched various articles and tried few solutions. But the problem still persists. The first solution is to enable the device keyboard or touchpad to enable it to wake the...
  6. Windows 10 PC keeps waking up from sleep.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 PC keeps waking up from sleep.: My PC keeps waking up from sleep every few minutes. Some time it can go longer without waking up. I've tried this solution but it didn't work. Here's my "powercfg -lastwake" output but I'm not sure what it means. submitted by /u/justAreallyLONGname [link] [comments]...
  7. Laptop keeps waking up from sleep by itself

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop keeps waking up from sleep by itself: After the latest update (1909 I think), my laptop keeps waking itself up from sleep and won’t go back to sleep. It does this no matter if I manually click sleep or shut the lid. Does anyone have any tips on how to fix this? I have an MSI GS65 if that matters. submitted by...
  8. Laptop waking up from sleep

Laptop waking up from sleep: I'm using windows 10 pro on a gigabyte aero-15-x9. I checked whether there are any active wake timers in cmd using powercfg -waketimers and it says there are no active wake timers, and I also disabled wake timers in the power config. However, my laptop still turns on while...
  9. Laptop won't wake up from sleep (Windows 10)

Laptop won't wake up from sleep (Windows 10): Problem has started within the last month or two. My laptop, Asus Zenbook UX330UA (running windows 10), will not wake up from sleep unless I turn it completely off with the power button. I have tried, using older graphics driver, using older MEI driver, scf /scannow (found...
  10. Sleep: Keeps waking up!

in Windows 10 Support
    Sleep: Keeps waking up!: Hi Folks, Since I upgraded to 10 I have had constant issues. Mainly when I put the machine to sleep it wakes itself up automatically. I have banned all deviced from allowing it to wake, removed it from any workgroups and a million other fixes I have seen online. Yet I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. laptop keeps waking from sleep windows 10

2. my laptop screen keeps waking up