Windows 10: Windows 10 laptop logs out / signs out when it goes to sleep

Discus and support Windows 10 laptop logs out / signs out when it goes to sleep in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello,My hp Spectre laptop running Windows 10 has started to log me off / sign me out when it sleeps, meaning that I lose all open windows and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by pwal2425, May 21, 2022.

1. pwal2425 Win User

Windows 10 laptop logs out / signs out when it goes to sleep

Hello,My hp Spectre laptop running Windows 10 has started to log me off / sign me out when it sleeps, meaning that I lose all open windows and documents. How can I fix this?Thanks!

:)

pwal2425, May 21, 2022

2. MY LAPTOP GOES INTO SLEEP WHEN WORKING

Hi,

To resolve your concern, you may follow the steps below:

• In Windows, search and open Power options.
    • Click Change plan settings, for the power plan that is selected.
    • Click Change advanced power settings.
    • Do one of the following options to navigate to the hybrid sleep settings:

• Click the plus sign (+) next to Sleep.
    • Click the plus sign (+) next to Allow hybrid sleep, then select
      Off from the drop-down menu, and then click OK.

Let us know how it goes.

Michael Gall, May 21, 2022
  3. Eric Ber Win User
    Laptop goes to sleep to quickly

Hi Teri,

Conflicts with the screensaver settings is one of the possible reasons why your laptop goes to sleep quickly. Have you made any changes to your computer prior to this issue? We suggest that you try the troubleshooting steps in this

thread
    that was provided by Aleksandr 10 and JanElliott_1969. Many community members find their post helpful.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Eric Ber, May 21, 2022
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, May 21, 2022
Thema:

1. Windows 10 laptop logs out / signs out when it goes to sleep - Similar Threads - laptop logs signs

2. logging out of laptop window 10

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    logging out of laptop window 10: I am having issues logging out of my laptop window 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/logging-out-of-laptop-window-10/0acc3dae-0ef8-4a9c-a0d3-c4024c8a4df3
  3. Windows 10 sometimes logs out when computer sleeps

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 sometimes logs out when computer sleeps: Hello,My Windows 10 laptop has started to log me off when it goes to sleep. This is extremely frustrating because I lose all my open documents and windows. How can I stop it from happening?Many thanks!...
  4. Windows 10 sometimes logs out when computer sleeps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 sometimes logs out when computer sleeps: Hello,My Windows 10 laptop has started to log me off when it goes to sleep. This is extremely frustrating because I lose all my open documents and windows. How can I stop it from happening?Many thanks!...
  5. Windows 10 sometimes logs out when computer sleeps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Windows 10 laptop logs out / signs out when it goes to sleep

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 laptop logs out / signs out when it goes to sleep: Hello,My hp Spectre laptop running Windows 10 has started to log me off / sign me out when it sleeps, meaning that I lose all open windows and documents. How can I fix this?Thanks!...
  7. Windows 10 laptop logs out / signs out when it goes to sleep

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 laptop logs out / signs out when it goes to sleep: Hello,My hp Spectre laptop running Windows 10 has started to log me off / sign me out when it sleeps, meaning that I lose all open windows and documents. How can I fix this?Thanks!...
  8. google chrome closes out when laptop goes to sleep ??

in Browsers and Email
    google chrome closes out when laptop goes to sleep ??: Very strange issue google chrome closes out when laptop sleeps, and when i wake it up i have to reload it, HP support guy connected said oh its the hard drive turning off that does it, he went in and set the hard drive to turn off at 999999. why not just turn it not to shut...
  9. google chrome closes out when laptop goes to sleep ??

in Windows 10 Support
    google chrome closes out when laptop goes to sleep ??: Very strange issue google chrome closes out when laptop sleeps, and when i wake it up i have to reload it, HP support guy connected said oh its the hard drive turning off that does it, he went in and set the hard drive to turn off at 999999. why not just turn it not to shut...
  10. Goes out of sleep mode

in Windows 10 Support
    Goes out of sleep mode: Dear forum Does any one else use the sleep mode function? When using mine, well then it works, also when starting it up again. My problem is that if i want to go to bed, and put sleep mode on, then it turns on by it self after a while. Yesterday evening it did it after...