Windows 10: Windows 10 laptop not detecting any Bluetooth devices

Discus and support Windows 10 laptop not detecting any Bluetooth devices in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello,I'm using a Windows 10 laptop and from some days I'm not able to connect any Bluetooth devices to my laptop.Steps that I have tried. I tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Tintin98, Jun 4, 2021.

1. Tintin98 Win User

Windows 10 laptop not detecting any Bluetooth devices

Hello,I'm using a Windows 10 laptop and from some days I'm not able to connect any Bluetooth devices to my laptop.Steps that I have tried. I tried reinstalling the Bluetooth drivers and have also updated them to the latest Intel Bluetooth driver.Disabling and enabling the Bluetooth in the device manager.Ran the Bluetooth troubleshooter. This does not show any errorsRestarting the Bluetooth services from services.mscI checked the eventViewer and got the following errors:1. Event ID: 17 Source: BTHUSBThe local Bluetooth adapter has failed in an undeterm

:)

Tintin98, Jun 4, 2021
  2. BarsamAU Win User

Windows can't detect bluetooth headphones

Hi,

I also had the same issue, it was quite irritating. The audio technica bluetooth device was detected by iphone and samsung phones but when I search with my laptop ( windows 10) it was not discoverable. The device was not showing in the bluetooth list of
    discoverable devices. Pressed the headphone switch for long period but the laptop couldnot detect it. Did all the setting changes, changed all the options and updated all the drivers but still it was not detected.

I read somewhere that bluetooth uses something which is common with the wifi so I made sure that the wifi was enabled, airplane made was off. Next disconnected the laptop from the internet wifi connection. Once the laptop wifi was disconnected, it search
    the bluetooth headset under 'Bluetooth & other device' and the device was listed. Previously when the laptop wifi was connected to the router, the bluetooth headset was not detected but after disconnecting from the router it was detected.

Steps:

1. Airplane mode: OFF

2. Wifi ON but not connected to any device

3. bluetooth ON

4. Search for the device

Hope this helps!!

BarsamAU, Jun 4, 2021
  3. pa14666 Win User
    Microsoft Designer Mouse not detected by laptop, even though other bluetooth devices do work, and this mouse works on other computers.

I bought the Designer Mouse. My laptop with Windows 10 does not even detect it. It's a Microsoft mouse so it has to be compatible. It works on another laptop which has windows 8.1. It even works on my android phone! Other devices appear on the list of
    the laptop in question, for example my phone is there and connects without problems . Moreover, the laptop itself is detectable by other devices via Bluetooth.
    Additionally, another Bluetooth mouse (dell) isn't detectable either. So it seems that this laptop is "allergic" to Bluetooth mice.

I looked into the Bluetooth drivers in the device manager and it says they are up to date.

The device manager lists Intel centrino wireless Bluetooth 3.0 + high speed adapter as the Bluetooth device

I'd be incredibly grateful for any suggestions. It's an Xmas gift for my sister and I really don't want to return it.

Thanks in advance

pa14666, Jun 4, 2021
  4. Eric Ber Win User

Bluetooth devices are not detecting

Hi Sanjay,

Conflicts with the Bluetooth settings after the update is one of the possible reasons why your devices are not detected. For us to assist you better, kindly answer the following questions:

• Which version and OS build number of Windows 10 is currently installed? To check, press the
      Windows key, type winver, and press the
      Enter
      key.
    • When you reinstall the latest Bluetooth driver, did you uninstall it first? Did you get the latest Bluetooth driver from the device manufacturer's website?
    • Have you tried the troubleshooting steps in this
      link
      ?

Regards.

Eric Ber, Jun 4, 2021
Thema:

1. Windows 10 laptop not detecting any Bluetooth devices - Similar Threads - laptop detecting Bluetooth

2. Computer won't detect any Bluetooth devices

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer won't detect any Bluetooth devices: Hello, I was trying to connect an Xbox controller to my computer over Bluetooth when I found out it is not discovering any devices at all. On my other PC, I get about 4-5 devices to show up, including the controller that I am trying to connect to, but on this one, I can't...
  3. Computer won't detect any Bluetooth devices

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Computer won't detect any Bluetooth devices: Hello, I was trying to connect an Xbox controller to my computer over Bluetooth when I found out it is not discovering any devices at all. On my other PC, I get about 4-5 devices to show up, including the controller that I am trying to connect to, but on this one, I can't...
  4. Computer won't detect any Bluetooth devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Bluetooth not detecting any Bluetooth device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth not detecting any Bluetooth device: Hi, My bluetooth has suddenly stopped connecting to my Bluetooth speaker, it was working fine prior today. I have unpaired the device but when I tried to pair the speaker again to the PC, the PC is no longer detecting any bluetooth device. "Adding a device" is just...
  6. Bluetooth not detecting any Bluetooth device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth not detecting any Bluetooth device: Hi, My bluetooth has suddenly stopped connecting to my Bluetooth speaker, it was working fine prior today. I have unpaired the device but when I tried to pair the speaker again to the PC, the PC is no longer detecting any bluetooth device. "Adding a device" is just...
  7. Bluetooth isn’t detecting any devices.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth isn’t detecting any devices.: I tried doing the YouTube method by changing the Bluetooth services to automatic. I tried running the services and shit that idk. Any help? submitted by /u/memes_in_a_cup [link] [comments]...
  8. Bluetooth detected by windows 10 but not connecting/discovering any devices

Bluetooth detected by windows 10 but not connecting/discovering any devices: Bluetooth dongle is detected by windows 10 but not connecting/discovering any devices. I click add device and then the Bluetooth option and it just spins, never displaying any devices to connect to. troubleshooting assistant just says "yup, device is turned on". The...
  9. Computer is not detecting any Bluetooth devices

Computer is not detecting any Bluetooth devices: Hello I am trying to connect a PS4 controller to my laptop but the computer isn't detecting it. What I've tried: • Bluetooth is enabled; "Discovery" is set to allow under "More Bluetooth options" • I have restarted my computer • I have restarted "Bluetooth Audio Gateway...
  10. Windows 10 laptop - Bluetooth device not detected

Windows 10 laptop - Bluetooth device not detected: Bluetooth headphones are not getting detected by laptop recently. Same Bluetooth headphones were getting detected a week back or so, but not now. I installed windows updated on Oct 9th. Can that be a reason? please provide solution for this problem....