Windows 10: Windows 10 Laptop not outputting HDMI to Sony Bravia

Discus and support Windows 10 Laptop not outputting HDMI to Sony Bravia in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; This should be plug and play but Windows 10 and Microsoft can't seem to make stuff work. I made sure Windows 10 was updated and rebootted and I used... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by EdwardSebesta1, Nov 25, 2018.

1. Windows 10 Laptop not outputting HDMI to Sony Bravia

This should be plug and play but Windows 10 and Microsoft can't seem to make stuff work.

I made sure Windows 10 was updated and rebootted and I used Windows 10 to scan the computer to make sure it didn't have malware etc. So these hooks aren't available to hang the problem on.

I did make sure that I had it set to have the second screen duplicate the lap tops.

The hdmi cables are plugged into the laptop and into HDMI port 4 on the Bravia.

The Bravia is set to accept HDMI 4 port and recognizes something is plugged into HDMI 4 port.

First thing, why do I even have to go to this forum to make it work. It should just do it, and Windows 10 shouldn't be my hobby.

The Sony Braia is already a recognized device. Sometime ago I think I had it connected to an earlier lap top in the old three plug analog way.

One solution is to just get a newer smart Sony or Samsung TV with its app and keep Microsoft out of it completely. It will probably just work all the time like my Android phone and not like a Windows device.

So if you know what this is, let me know, if you know what the root cause is.

:)

EdwardSebesta1, Nov 25, 2018
  2. 2TwOs Win User

SONY Bravia Flat Screen...

I Tried connecting my desktop using HDMI cable but it dont work. i already tried it in 4 outport of HDMI in Sony Bravia.
    So im back here,Any suggestion?? I just want to use the Sony as my only monitor using HDMI cables..

2TwOs, Nov 25, 2018
  3. sagarpv Win User
    N8 : HDMI cable is not fit to HDMI port on Sony Bravia TV

Hi,

I got the HDMI cable with the N8, I tried to connect my N8 to the Sony Bravia TV with this cable. But it is not fit into the HDMI port of the TV.

Is there any other connectivity cable require to connect phone and TV through HDMI cable?

If yes, please suggest me what cable and where to buy that cable.

or

Is there any other way to connect my phone and TV through HDMI.

sagarpv, Nov 25, 2018
  4. Windows 10 Laptop not outputting HDMI to Sony Bravia

DISPLAYING ISSUE WHILE CONNECTING LAPTOP TO SONY BRAVIA TV VIA HDMI ON WINDOWS 10

Hello there,

I am having the same freaking problem.

My Sony Bravia W800B is not detecting my HP Elitebook 850G1.

I am using DVI to HDMI converter and connecting to Sony Bravia TV.

TV is not detecting any signal. I have connected the same PC via same cable to Samsung and it worked well in first attempt. But tried different cables, different connectors Sony is just unable to detect it. Every other devices (my dish setup box, ps4 and
    media player) are working flawless with Sony at hdmi ports.

I am having windows 10 updated, video drivers updated. Restarted, installing, uninstalling graphic adapter many times but failed.

This is now driving me nuts, help please.

QasimJamil, Nov 25, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Laptop not outputting HDMI to Sony Bravia

1. Windows 10 Laptop not outputting HDMI to Sony Bravia - Similar Threads - Laptop outputting HDMI

2. Not able to connect Windows 11 Laptop with Sony Bravia X80J Tv using HDMI cable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to connect Windows 11 Laptop with Sony Bravia X80J Tv using HDMI cable: Hi, I have Lenovo Legion 5 Pro. 12th Gen IntelR CoreTM i7-12700H 2.30 GHz, 16 GB RAM, Windows 11, Nvidia RTX 3060, 2K Scree Resolution And Sony Bravia 43inch X80J 4K Tv. https://www.sony.co.in/electronics/televisions/x80j-series/specifications Firstly if we talk about the...
  3. Not able to connect Windows 11 Laptop with Sony Bravia X80J Tv using HDMI cable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not able to connect Windows 11 Laptop with Sony Bravia X80J Tv using HDMI cable: Hi, I have Lenovo Legion 5 Pro. 12th Gen IntelR CoreTM i7-12700H 2.30 GHz, 16 GB RAM, Windows 11, Nvidia RTX 3060, 2K Scree Resolution And Sony Bravia 43inch X80J 4K Tv. https://www.sony.co.in/electronics/televisions/x80j-series/specifications Firstly if we talk about the...
  4. Windows 10 1366x768 resolution to sony bravia tv using hdmi cable not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 1366x768 resolution to sony bravia tv using hdmi cable not working: Hi, I am using windows 10 2004 version. My laptop resolution is 1366x768.My graphics card is Amd E1-6010 APU with Amd Radeon R2 Graphics. When I try to connect my laptop to sony bravia tv using hdmi cable sony tv showing "unsupported device output, check your output device...
  5. Windows 10 1366x768 resolution to sony bravia tv using hdmi cable not working

Windows 10 1366x768 resolution to sony bravia tv using hdmi cable not working: Hi, I am using windows 10 2004 version. My laptop resolution is 1366x768.My graphics card is Amd E1-6010 APU with Amd Radeon R2 Graphics. When I try to connect my laptop to sony bravia tv using hdmi cable sony tv showing "unsupported device output, check your output device...
  6. Windows 10 1366x768 resolution to sony bravia tv using hdmi cable not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Sony Bravia UR3 as Monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sony Bravia UR3 as Monitor: I am trying to setup a newly installed Windows 11 PC as a HTPC. It is a 7th gen Intel NUC. It did not give any indication of trouble with Windows 11 when installing. But, the monitor, at least in Device Manager, is showing as generic. Which is odd because it is reported as...
  8. Sony Bravia UR3 as Monitor

Sony Bravia UR3 as Monitor: I am trying to setup a newly installed Windows 11 PC as a HTPC. It is a 7th gen Intel NUC. It did not give any indication of trouble with Windows 11 when installing. But, the monitor, at least in Device Manager, is showing as generic. Which is odd because it is reported as...
  9. Sony Bravia TV no longer recognized by windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sony Bravia TV no longer recognized by windows 10: My Sony Bravia was perfectly being recognized by windows 10 until I disconnected the Sony Bravia from the pcs hdmi input. Upon reconnecting the Sony into the pc all of a sudden windows 10 stopped recognizing the Sony tv. The display doesn’t show up anymore. I tried a...
  10. Sony Bravia TV on my network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sony Bravia TV on my network: Why is there always a Sony Bravia TV on my network under displays? I don't have one. I've changed my Wi-Fi password, even stopped broadcasting ssid but it keeps popping up. I don't own a Bravia, what's going on? 64384

Users found this page by searching for:

1. duplicate desktop screen windows 10 on sony bravia xg83 through hdmi

2. laptop not casting to sony bravia through hdmi

3. windows 10 not outputing picture hdmi

4. sony hdmi windows 10,
  5. sony bravia HDMI driver for windows 10,
  6. windows 10 to sony bravia,
  7. sony bravia monitor driver for windows 10,
  8. windows 10 not outputting video to hdmi