Windows 10: Windows 10 laptop screen problem

Discus and support Windows 10 laptop screen problem in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hey all, hope you doing well. I recently encountered a problem with my laptop screen. When i press the right button of my mouse on something, a part... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by Akbarzab, Oct 6, 2018.

1. Akbarzab Win User

Windows 10 laptop screen problem

Hey all, hope you doing well.

I recently encountered a problem with my laptop screen. When i press the right button of my mouse on something, a part of the window it opened get stuck on my screen. As shown on the image underneath, i pressed the right button on the Recycle bin icon and the the "Empty recycle bin" message is stuck on my screen.
    My graphic driver is up to date and the only solution i found is to restart my computer. Thanks in advance.

Untitled — imgbb.com

:)

Akbarzab, Oct 6, 2018

2. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Oct 6, 2018
  3. Nordic Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Oct 6, 2018
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 6, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 laptop screen problem - Similar Threads - laptop screen problem

2. Laptop screen rotation problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop screen rotation problem: Hello, good time, my device is asus exportbook b3402fba even though the auto-rotation option is enabled, my laptop screen does not rotate. When rotating the laptop screen, it goes to tablet mode, but the rotation is not done. please help...
  3. Laptop screen rotation problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop screen rotation problem: Hello, good time, my device is asus exportbook b3402fba even though the auto-rotation option is enabled, my laptop screen does not rotate. When rotating the laptop screen, it goes to tablet mode, but the rotation is not done. please help...
  4. Screen display problems on laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screen display problems on laptop: I packed my old HP laptop in a suitcase, traveled from Egypt to California. When I turned it on, there were multiple pairs of vertical lines across the screen display. Sure, it was jostled around and not recommended to pack it like this. But it's a 17" screen, and too big for...
  5. Windows 10 Laptop screen shadow problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Laptop screen shadow problem: How to remove my computer screen shadow problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-laptop-screen-shadow-problem/0ed37e13-bf0a-4a89-bf3f-eb033a69e051
  6. Problem with HP laptop screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem with HP laptop screen: I have an HP Laptop Model #15-r015dx, its app. 5 to 6 years old, and its unique feature its equipped with a touch screen. For the last 2 + years the screen has been displaying (intermittently) little random ghost circles throughout the screen and the mouse pointer...
  7. Problem With Laptop LED Screen

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Problem With Laptop LED Screen: I have an issue with my Toshiba L50b LED screen. When I boot Windows 10 the display is very dim if the battery is attached. That is the case with or without the AC adaptor. If I power up with the AC adaptor on its own the display is fine. I have tried changing the power...
  8. Problem With Laptop LED Screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Problem With Laptop LED Screen: I have an issue with my Toshiba L50b LED screen. When I boot Windows 10 the display is very dim if the battery is attached. That is the case with or without the AC adaptor. If I power up with the AC adaptor on its own the display is fine. I have tried changing the power...
  9. Windows 10 Laptop Screen dimming problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Laptop Screen dimming problem: Basically, whenever i am in a game, my screen automatically dims, i would say to about 60-70% brightness. The only way to increase the brightness again is to tab out. I had actually somehow managed to fix this problem, but it began again after i accidentally removed my...
  10. Problem with screen resolution on Sony Laptop VPCF125FX Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problem with screen resolution on Sony Laptop VPCF125FX Windows 10: The computer has NVidia GT-330-M with proper driver installed. The display is supposed to be 1600 x 900, but this resolution is not available in display settings. The highest shown is 1200 x 800. Does anyone have a solution for this? Thanks. 4623