Windows 10: Windows 10 laptop shuts down without notification

Discus and support Windows 10 laptop shuts down without notification in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My windows 10 laptop shuts down without any notification. I have configured the Power Options to give a notification warning when the battery has... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Ge285, Sep 24, 2018.

1. Ge285 Win User

Windows 10 laptop shuts down without notification

My windows 10 laptop shuts down without any notification. I have configured the Power Options to give a notification warning when the battery has reached 10% of its power. Sometimes this does work. But sometimes instead of giving a warning it shuts down the laptop when the battery has reached 10% of its power. So what is wrong? What else can I do?

:)

Ge285, Sep 24, 2018

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Sep 24, 2018
  3. microsoft.explorer.notification (313D84) - Laptop not shutting down.

Hello TARUNBHARDWAJ1,

Let's determine the cause of the issue. To get started, I'd like to get the following information:

• Is this your first time to encounter this issue? If so, did you make any changes to your computers configuration prior to this?
    • Before shutting down the PC, have you closed all the open applications?
    • Can you please confirm the current build of your Windows 10?

(Type winver into the Cortana search box, then hit Enter.)

In the meantime, I suggest that you change the notification settings in the action center to further isolate the concern. Action center is where to find your app notifications, as well as quick actions, which give you quick access to commonly used settings
    and apps. To change the settings, please follow these steps:

• Open Settings.
    • Click System.
    • Select Notifications & actions.

• Do any of the following

• Turn notifications, banners, and sounds on or off for some or all notification senders.

• Choose whether to see notifications on the lock screen.

• Choose whether to see notifications when you're duplicating your screen.

• Choose the quick actions you'll see in action center.

• Turn tips, tricks, and suggestions about Windows on or off.

We're looking forward to your response.

Antoneth Ber, Sep 24, 2018
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 24, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 laptop shuts down without notification - Similar Threads - laptop shuts down

2. windows 10 laptop shuts down without any error or notice

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    windows 10 laptop shuts down without any error or notice: this problem came into existence since yesterday. I switched on my acer laptop just fine and opened a Microsoft word document that I was supposed to work on. all of a sudden it shut down. I remembered charging my pc to 100% so it must have been around 70-80% before it shut...
  3. windows 10 laptop shuts down without any error or notice

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 10 laptop shuts down without any error or notice: this problem came into existence since yesterday. I switched on my acer laptop just fine and opened a Microsoft word document that I was supposed to work on. all of a sudden it shut down. I remembered charging my pc to 100% so it must have been around 70-80% before it shut...
  4. windows 10 laptop shuts down without any error or notice

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Laptop shuts down without warning

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop shuts down without warning: My Windows 10 Home Basic laptop has been shutting down without any warnings or even a shutting down message, just blanks out and loss of power. Then it does not power on until I plug it in with a charger. And once after it is plugged in, it boots up and suddenly the battery...
  6. Shutting down Windows 10 without updating

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Shutting down Windows 10 without updating: Is there any way to shut down Windows 10 without updating? As I am affected by the cold weather and have rolling blackouts, I need to know if there's any way to safely shut my computer down without updating in the event one is pending. Having to hold the power button to shut...
  7. laptop shuts down without notice

in Windows 10 Customization
    laptop shuts down without notice: whenever laptop is connected to Ac .. it shuts down without any notice within 15-20 minutes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-shuts-down-without-notice/823a0224-8dad-4d48-bdb6-341ec42b4f1c
  8. Windows 10 ent hp laptop shutting down without warning

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 ent hp laptop shutting down without warning: My laptop is turning off when the battery is at 50% without any warning,i bought it in 2018....ki kind Help me...... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-ent-hp-laptop-shutting-down-without/2729fac6-87e0-4ca3-895e-299067d375b4
  9. HP Laptop shutting down without warning.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HP Laptop shutting down without warning.: Hello, I have been having an issue with my HP Laptop for a few days, my device would shut itself down when the battery is around 20-30% without warning and before the battery saver mode is turned on which is supposed to give me plenty of time to plug the charger in. Once I...
  10. Turn off notification at Windows 10 Shut Down

in Windows 10 Support
    Turn off notification at Windows 10 Shut Down: As a new user of Win10, I have hit the shutdown button, walked away and come back to find the annoying 'are you sure' notification still active as is the PC. How do I turn off such notifications as in the common 'don't ask me this again' box? 115797