Windows 10: Windows 10 Laptop stuck in an endless automatic repair loop. Any help is appreciated

Discus and support Windows 10 Laptop stuck in an endless automatic repair loop. Any help is appreciated in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I am having trouble with my windows 10 laptop, I turned it on earlier and it has been stuck in an automatic repair loop since then. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ZahiraSalazar, Mar 26, 2021.

1. Windows 10 Laptop stuck in an endless automatic repair loop. Any help is appreciated

Hello everyone,

I am having trouble with my windows 10 laptop, I turned it on earlier and it has been stuck in an automatic repair loop since then. I have restarted, turned off, and have ran the start up repair. When I ran the startup repair, it said it couldn’t fix it. I have been looking for resources online to try to help, I do not have any sort of equipment to back up my information. So I do not want to do a complete restart and lose my files, apps, or anything.

I am exploring the option of doing a system restore, there are two choices here but I am really not sure which one to choose, or if this would even work in my case. I have attached a photo of the two options. The older one 3/11/21 Automatic Restore Point- system says a few of my apps will not work correctly after restore or will be deleted. The newer one is an uninstall type, I am not sure what this means and it is my 3/18/21 file. When I scan for the affected programs on that one, it says none will be affected so I do not know what to choose.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, I have very essential basics of computer knowledge and have never come across this and I need my laptop for school. If more information is needed I will be more than willing to answer.

Windows 10 Laptop stuck in an endless automatic repair loop. Any help is appreciated [​IMG]

:)

ZahiraSalazar, Mar 26, 2021

2. Help my laptop stuck in endless fixing repair loop

In computer terms I am equivalent to a preschool child. So I would appreciate an easy to understand answer as much as possible. I ran the window 10 installation last night on my Lenovo Y50 laptop. Today it is stuck in an endless loop of trying to Preparing Automatic Repair, diagnosing PCs and wanting to restart. I can't get past the limited choice of options to actually do anything useful. I just want to get rid of the thing and go back to Window 8. I am to computer stupid to know how do this. Please can any body clever out there help me using as little computer jargon as possible. I only recently got the laptop. I don't have a recovery disk.

Evil Hamster, Mar 26, 2021
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Windows 10 is stuck in Automatic Repair loop

Hi Robert,

Automatic Repair loop is a feature designed to help you fix some PC issues in Windows. It might fail to work sometimes and stuck in a startup repair loop in Windows 10.

The two most common cases of the Windows Automatic Repair loop issue are:

1. Windows Automatic Repair stuck on a black screen with "Preparing Automatic Repair" error message.

2. Windows Automatic Repair failed and said, "Automatic repair couldn't repair your PC".

We suggest that you try the solutions provided by community experts on this
    link
    and let us know how it goes.

We will wait for your response.

Remon Ont, Mar 26, 2021
  4. MelanieOT Win User

Windows 10 Laptop stuck in an endless automatic repair loop. Any help is appreciated

Stuck in Automatic Repair loop

I have a new HP laptop running windows 10 stuck in automatic repair loop. Please help

MelanieOT, Mar 26, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 Laptop stuck in an endless automatic repair loop. Any help is appreciated

1. Windows 10 Laptop stuck in an endless automatic repair loop. Any help is appreciated - Similar Threads - Laptop stuck endless

2. Correcting An Endless "Automatic Repair" Loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Correcting An Endless "Automatic Repair" Loop: Hello again, Microsoft Community -- it's been quite a few years since my last Answers topic.I have an HP Pavilion laptop that recently fell prey to a Windows 10 operating system error that triggers an endless series of "Automatic Repair" reboots which don't resolve the...
  3. Windows 10 Stuck In Endless repair loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Stuck In Endless repair loop: After restarting pc after you-tube telling me audio issueI have forgotten the original password and resetting it on the pc is not an option as far as i can tell. Got stuck in endless reboot loop.I really would like to avoid wiping the pc as it has a lot...
  4. Windows 10 Stuck In Endless repair loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Stuck In Endless repair loop: After restarting pc after you-tube telling me audio issueI have forgotten the original password and resetting it on the pc is not an option as far as i can tell. Got stuck in endless reboot loop.I really would like to avoid wiping the pc as it has a lot...
  5. Windows 10 Stuck In Endless repair loop

6. Endless automatic repair loop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Endless automatic repair loop: So here's the situation and I hope someone is able to help me. Yesterday I turned my PC off and for some reason it took me multiple attempts to click "shut down" and by my mistake I cut the power to my pc off too early. Tried turning it on later in the day to be greeted with...
  7. Endless Automatic repair loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Endless Automatic repair loop: Hello! I tried to do a full reset of my pc and could only do one which made me keep all of my files. When I wanted to do a full reset it states that “there was an issue”. I decided to reinstall windows to see if that was the issue. After trying again I realised it wasn’t...
  8. Help stuck in Automatic Repair Loop?!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help stuck in Automatic Repair Loop?!: So all was fine until one evening my PC froze. Restarted the PC. Enters Automatic Repair. After trying every method I reinstall windows. 4 hours later, after setting up all my files and settings, I restart the PC. Guess what... Windows f**king Automatic Repair ! Any...
  9. Endless automatic repair loop on Laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Endless automatic repair loop on Laptop: Laptop: Acer aspire v7 nitro Since a couple days ago my laptop goes into an endless automatic repair loop. A year ago I had a problem where it kept saying "no bootable devices found" and I went to a local repair shop. They did a factory reset en installed a new hard drive....
  10. Help my laptop stuck in endless fixing repair loop

Help my laptop stuck in endless fixing repair loop: In computer terms I am equivalent to a preschool child. So I would appreciate an easy to understand answer as much as possible. I ran the window 10 installation last night on my Lenovo Y50 laptop. Today it is stuck in an endless loop of trying to Preparing Automatic Repair,...