Windows 10: Windows 10 Laptop Stuck on Automatic Repair Loop

Discus and support Windows 10 Laptop Stuck on Automatic Repair Loop in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My Windows 10 Laptop somehow got itself into a Automatic Repair loop. I tried to troubleshoot by booting into safe mode, tried disabling auto... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JustYourNormalGamer, Jan 25, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Laptop Stuck on Automatic Repair Loop

My Windows 10 Laptop somehow got itself into a Automatic Repair loop.

I tried to troubleshoot by booting into safe mode, tried disabling auto restart, tried disabling early-antimalware protection, and tried command prompting to repair "bootrec.exe"

Still no login screen...

Here's the Laptop model: Ideapad 100s 14ibr

And yes, I heard that computers made before 2013 commonly encountered this problem (Except Windows 10 was released 2015).

Answers would be appreciated!

:)

JustYourNormalGamer, Jan 25, 2019
  2. Remon Ont Win User

Windows 10 is stuck in Automatic Repair loop

Hi Robert,

Automatic Repair loop is a feature designed to help you fix some PC issues in Windows. It might fail to work sometimes and stuck in a startup repair loop in Windows 10.

The two most common cases of the Windows Automatic Repair loop issue are:

1. Windows Automatic Repair stuck on a black screen with "Preparing Automatic Repair" error message.

2. Windows Automatic Repair failed and said, "Automatic repair couldn't repair your PC".

We suggest that you try the solutions provided by community experts on this
    link
    and let us know how it goes.

We will wait for your response.

Remon Ont, Jan 25, 2019
  3. MelanieOT Win User
    Stuck in Automatic Repair loop

I have a new HP laptop running windows 10 stuck in automatic repair loop. Please help

MelanieOT, Jan 25, 2019
  4. Windows 10 Laptop Stuck on Automatic Repair Loop

STUCK IN AUTOMATIC REPAIR LOOP

Hi I have got updated my hp laptop to windows ten now i am stuck in automatic repair loop please help not able to open my laptop

Anunaygupta, Jan 25, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Laptop Stuck on Automatic Repair Loop

1. Windows 10 Laptop Stuck on Automatic Repair Loop - Similar Threads - Laptop Stuck Automatic

2. Laptop Stuck in Automatic Repair Loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop Stuck in Automatic Repair Loop: I reset my laptop earlier today and when I turned it back on its stuck saying "Preparing Automatic Repair" I've let it sit for over a hour now and nothing is happening. All the guides say to launch safety mode but when I press F11 to open the options it gets stuck on another...
  3. Laptop Stuck in Automatic Repair Loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop Stuck in Automatic Repair Loop: I reset my laptop earlier today and when I turned it back on its stuck saying "Preparing Automatic Repair" I've let it sit for over a hour now and nothing is happening. All the guides say to launch safety mode but when I press F11 to open the options it gets stuck on another...
  4. Laptop Stuck in Automatic Repair Loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Laptop stuck in automatic repair loop. Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop stuck in automatic repair loop. Windows 10: I was using my laptop and the screen froze. I left it for a while but nothing changed. I decided to turn it off and boot it back up again and it went into an automatic repair loop. It kept saying that the automatic repair loop couldn't repair my PC. It also gave said this,...
  6. Laptop stuck in automatic repair loop. Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop stuck in automatic repair loop. Windows 10: I was using my laptop and the screen froze. I left it for a while but nothing changed. I decided to turn it off and boot it back up again and it went into an automatic repair loop. It kept saying that the automatic repair loop couldn't repair my PC. It also gave said this,...
  7. Laptop stuck in automatic repair loop. Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Laptop stuck in "preparing automatic repair" loop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop stuck in "preparing automatic repair" loop: So I was using my laptop and it suddenly restarted and then displayed the message " Preparing automatic repair" and the Toshiba logo (manufacturer of the laptop). I have left for 3 hours and it is still stuck in the same screen. I tried restarting the laptop, booting into...
  9. Laptop stuck in "Preparing automatic repair" loop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop stuck in "Preparing automatic repair" loop: So I was using my laptop and it suddenly restarted and then displayed the message " Preparing automatic repair" and the Toshiba logo (manufacturer of the laptop). I have left for 3 hours and it is still stuck in the same screen. I tried restarting the laptop, booting into...
  10. Windows 10 stuck in Automatic Repair Loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 stuck in Automatic Repair Loop: Hey guys, so I'm in a bit of a tricky spot. I just got a used Dell XPS, I don't know much about it but I don't have much in it either. I was hoping to upgrade it over time but I haven't been able to get it to boot and previous owner doesn't have any info. So far, I've tried...