Windows 10: Windows 10 Laptop stuck on "Please Wait" screen after Reset.

Discus and support Windows 10 Laptop stuck on "Please Wait" screen after Reset. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So my laptop is a Inspiron 15 and I no longer needed to use it, but my Mother however, was willing to buy it so before i gave it to her i had to get my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Voiagr, Sep 14, 2020.

1. Voiagr Win User

Windows 10 Laptop stuck on "Please Wait" screen after Reset.

So my laptop is a Inspiron 15 and I no longer needed to use it, but my Mother however, was willing to buy it so before i gave it to her i had to get my stuff off of the laptop so I went to Settings and Reset the laptop didn't choose the wipe everything for recycle option I choose the option to just wipe my files but keep the files the laptop came with.

So after it took its time resetting it was finally done and I was able to pick a country as the first step, then connect to wifi, then after that it just sits on "please wait" screen for about 10 minutes then it restarts itself and I have to choose a country again and then it just goes to a "Why did my PC Restart" Screen, then back to the "please wait" screen and thus the infinite loop. If anyone knows anything about how to get around this, help would be greatly appreciated.

:)

Voiagr, Sep 14, 2020

2. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Sep 14, 2020
  3. Windows 10 - Resetting normally up to 25% and then Black screen.

Hi Maki,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is change in system settings.

To assist you to better, please provided us the information below:

• When you say that "it needs more time or it stuck somehow", what is the current status of the issue? Is the computer still stuck at black screen or in process of resetting the computer?

If the computer in process of resetting, then I suggest you to wait for some time.

I suggest you to refer to the suggestion provided in the Microsoft Help Article about black screen issues and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-black-screen-problems

Please get back to us with an update on issue with black screen, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Sep 14, 2020
  4. Hendry Win User

Windows 10 stuck at black screen

hi, i tried upgrading my windows 7, but failed 5 times.
    step 1 on copying files are 100%
    step 2 installing features n updates are 100%
    step 3 FAILED, it stuck on black screen and freeze, nothing i can do besides force restart and its restored to my windows 7 back.

any idea how to solve this? it's always stuck at 75% step 2 and when go to step 3 is freeze ( 5 times in row, i'm thinking give up or buy new laptop with windows 10*Biggrin*Biggrin*Biggrin)

p.s i'm currently downloading ISO file to blank DVD hopefully it's worksWindows 10 Laptop stuck on "Please Wait" screen after Reset. :)

Hendry, Sep 14, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Laptop stuck on "Please Wait" screen after Reset. - Similar Threads - Laptop stuck Please

2. Is getting stuck on the please wait screen after a windows clean reset normal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is getting stuck on the please wait screen after a windows clean reset normal: My pc was getting slow so I wanted to clean it when I reset using cloud it got stuck on the please wait screen it didn't no freeze. I started the reset 3 hours ago...
  3. Is getting stuck on the please wait screen after a windows clean reset normal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is getting stuck on the please wait screen after a windows clean reset normal: My pc was getting slow so I wanted to clean it when I reset using cloud it got stuck on the please wait screen it didn't no freeze. I started the reset 3 hours ago...
  4. Is getting stuck on the please wait screen after a windows clean reset normal

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Stuck on please wait screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Stuck on please wait screen: Hello so im trying to boot into safe mode cuz i could login in my pc i didnt forget password it was stuck on date/time screen and its stuck on blue please wait screen any help?...
  6. Windows 10 Stuck on Please wait..

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 Stuck on Please wait..: I tried everything Microsoft can you help? Steps done: Resetting Booting into Safe Mode. CTRL + ALT + DELETE. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-stuck-on-please-wait/c7e73fa1-674f-4b16-8fbf-6923d6f4c612
  7. Being stuck on Please Wait for windows 10 reset

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Being stuck on Please Wait for windows 10 reset: Hey guys, I've been trying to fix this problem for a few hours now and I'm trying on here as a last ditch effort. I wanted to reset my laptop because it was running a bit slow so I went to the reset section and started it, however every time I've tried it gets stuck on please...
  8. Stuck on "Please wait" screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck on "Please wait" screen: Hi, I tried to reinstall my uncle's old pc today and give it a fresh windows 10, but a problem occurred. The installation went smoothly, the pc started and i went to the Windows update setting in the menu. It started downloading the 1909 update, and a few other things like...
  9. Windows 10 stuck on Please wait screen

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 stuck on Please wait screen: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]If you start your Windows 10 computer, and it gets stuck on the “Please wait,” screen then here is how you can resolve the issue. After the computer starts, many system services start even before you log-in to the computer. [...] This post Windows 10 stuck...
  10. Laptop stuck on blue please wait screen after restart

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop stuck on blue please wait screen after restart: I have a Toshiba laptop which restarted itself (no idea why) & it is now stuck on a blue please wait screen with the turning circle. It is running windows 10 but it hasn't been updated as they were failing. If I can I just want to start it in safe mode to transfer the...