Windows 10: Windows 10 laptop stuck on turning on

Discus and support Windows 10 laptop stuck on turning on in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi everyone,Yesterday I downloaded Utorrent and then I went to shut my laptop down. My laptop said that it had an update so I pressed update and shut... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Kieran.GuitarNZ, May 12, 2022.

1. Windows 10 laptop stuck on turning on

Hi everyone,Yesterday I downloaded Utorrent and then I went to shut my laptop down. My laptop said that it had an update so I pressed update and shut down.Approximately 2 - 3 hours later I tried to turn the laptop on again and it got stuck. I thought nothing of it and forced it to power off and then tried again. The same thing happened, I tried again. Then it went into automatic repair. It finished and then got stuck again.This happened around 4 times when I was trying to make it turn on. Then a sign came up saying “automatic repair couldn’t repair your PC.” From there I tried: System Recall

:)

Kieran.GuitarNZ, May 12, 2022
  2. Cam43 Win User

My Windows 10 laptop is stuck on "airplane mode". It won't turn off.

For some reason, my Windows 10 laptop is stuck in "airplane mode". It won't turn off in settings -- the on/off switch is grayed, suggesting that it is inoperative (I guess). Please help, someone!

Cam43, May 12, 2022
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 12, 2022
  4. Windows 10 laptop stuck on turning on

Can't upgrade laptop to Windows 10

Thanks for the suggestion.

I tried Windows Defender and discovered it was not turned on and when I tried to turn it on it would quickly turn itself off again. I used another anti-virus program to check out the laptop but it found no problem. Obviously this laptop has some problems.

My next step is to put the original drive back into the machine and try the Windows 10 upgrade from that and if that also fails do a restore of this laptop to the original Windows 7.

alkaufmann, May 12, 2022
Thema:

Windows 10 laptop stuck on turning on

1. Windows 10 laptop stuck on turning on - Similar Threads - laptop stuck turning

2. Windows stuck in Bitlocker, but laptop display is not turning on.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows stuck in Bitlocker, but laptop display is not turning on.: Hello, my laptop wasn’t working correctly so I tried touching some BIOS to improve performance. As soon as I restarted the computer I ran into an error “system thread exception not handled”. When I restarted my laptop screen would not turn on, so I plugged it into a TV and it...
  3. Windows stuck in Bitlocker, but laptop display is not turning on.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows stuck in Bitlocker, but laptop display is not turning on.: Hello, my laptop wasn’t working correctly so I tried touching some BIOS to improve performance. As soon as I restarted the computer I ran into an error “system thread exception not handled”. When I restarted my laptop screen would not turn on, so I plugged it into a TV and it...
  4. Laptop stuck on automatic repair and not turning on.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop stuck on automatic repair and not turning on.: Have tried to press F8 but screen blacks out. I’ve tried force restart and everything and I’ve many and important files in it thag I can’t afford to lose. What do I need to do? Please help asap on call...
  5. Laptop stuck on automatic repair and not turning on.

Laptop stuck on automatic repair and not turning on.: Have tried to press F8 but screen blacks out. I’ve tried force restart and everything and I’ve many and important files in it thag I can’t afford to lose. What do I need to do? Please help asap on call...
  6. Laptop stuck on automatic repair and not turning on.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Windows 10 Laptop stuck on resetting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Laptop stuck on resetting: Please help me, I clicked on reset this PC and then clean this drive, it’s taking ages to reset and also the screen keeps coming on and off the loading screen where my laptops logo is, it’s so annoying and irritating, if you can please help me out....
  8. Windows 10 Laptop stuck on resetting

Windows 10 Laptop stuck on resetting: Please help me, I clicked on reset this PC and then clean this drive, it’s taking ages to reset and also the screen keeps coming on and off the loading screen where my laptops logo is, it’s so annoying and irritating, if you can please help me out....
  9. windows 10 laptop stuck on screensaver

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10 laptop stuck on screensaver: I have a windows 10 Lenovo laptop and it is stuck on ther screensaver screen and will not allow me to access the login screen. I have tried to boot in safe mode but the options of reinstalling didnt work. trouble shooting didnt work and system restore didnt work either. I...
  10. My Windows 10 laptop is stuck on "airplane mode". It won't turn off.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My Windows 10 laptop is stuck on "airplane mode". It won't turn off.: For some reason, my Windows 10 laptop is stuck in "airplane mode". It won't turn off in settings -- the on/off switch is grayed, suggesting that it is inoperative (I guess). Please help, someone! 116885