Windows 10: windows 10 laptop to work like windows vista

Discus and support windows 10 laptop to work like windows vista in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I get a windows 10 laptop to work like windows vista, with NO apps at all! I want my computer to work like a computer NOT a cell phone! wha do I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MikeSouza1968, May 21, 2019.

1. windows 10 laptop to work like windows vista

How do I get a windows 10 laptop to work like windows vista, with NO apps at all! I want my computer to work like a computer NOT a cell phone! wha do I do? I hate windows 10.

:)

MikeSouza1968, May 21, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 21, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 21, 2019
  4. Scrizz Win User

windows 10 laptop to work like windows vista

Windows 10

no, you can't go back..
    I suggest creating a backup image of your os drive

Scrizz, May 21, 2019
Thema:

windows 10 laptop to work like windows vista

1. windows 10 laptop to work like windows vista - Similar Threads - laptop vista

2. What runs better on an old laptop? Windows 7 or Windows Vista?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What runs better on an old laptop? Windows 7 or Windows Vista?: I have this old Windows Xp era laptop and have Windows 7 installed but its really slow, so I was wondering if Windows Vista being older runs faster than 7....
  3. What runs better on an old laptop? Windows 7 or Windows Vista?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What runs better on an old laptop? Windows 7 or Windows Vista?: I have this old Windows Xp era laptop and have Windows 7 installed but its really slow, so I was wondering if Windows Vista being older runs faster than 7....
  4. I have a laptop that Microsoft does not support anymore. I have vista. Can’t use internet....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a laptop that Microsoft does not support anymore. I have vista. Can’t use internet....: I gave a laptop not in use to my granddaughter. We wiped clean and reloaded original stuff back on it. It won’t let us access internet. Help me ?...
  5. I have a laptop that Microsoft does not support anymore. I have vista. Can’t use internet....

I have a laptop that Microsoft does not support anymore. I have vista. Can’t use internet....: I gave a laptop not in use to my granddaughter. We wiped clean and reloaded original stuff back on it. It won’t let us access internet. Help me ?...
  6. How can i get laptop back to Vista?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i get laptop back to Vista?: Windows Vista laptop i have was playing up so i decided to do a factory restore using the recovery disk supplied from Toshiba with it. I did this process about 10 years ago so know cd disc is good & works.I try booting recovery disc from cd drive and discover sometime in last...
  7. How can i get laptop back to Vista?

How can i get laptop back to Vista?: Windows Vista laptop i have was playing up so i decided to do a factory restore using the recovery disk supplied from Toshiba with it. I did this process about 10 years ago so know cd disc is good & works.I try booting recovery disc from cd drive and discover sometime in last...
  8. How can i reset and speed up a older Toshiba Laptop with VISTA so that i can try playing...

How can i reset and speed up a older Toshiba Laptop with VISTA so that i can try playing...: I was given a older Toshiba Laptop with Windows Vista on it. To try and Play the FORTNITE game on it with my Son. Who plays on a XBOX series S and my concern is... Can the Laptop play fast enough for this?... Should i factory reset it?.. Or just get rid of all of the...
  9. How can i reset and speed up a older Toshiba Laptop with VISTA so that i can try playing...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i reset and speed up a older Toshiba Laptop with VISTA so that i can try playing...: I was given a older Toshiba Laptop with Windows Vista on it. To try and Play the FORTNITE game on it with my Son. Who plays on a XBOX series S and my concern is... Can the Laptop play fast enough for this?... Should i factory reset it?.. Or just get rid of all of the...
  10. Hard drive change in Vista laptop will not activate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hard drive change in Vista laptop will not activate: I have an Acer laptop with legally installed Vista Home Premium Sticker on the bottom of laptop. Cloned hard drive to larger hard drive. Now Windows will not activate. There is no activate by phone option. It is replaced by contact manufacturer. Acer will not help. Laptop...