Windows 10: Windows 10 laptop wifi hardware device is not connected to the computer error code 45 after...

Discus and support Windows 10 laptop wifi hardware device is not connected to the computer error code 45 after... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Windows 10 will lost wifi connection and can't find any wifi adaptor after resume from sleep or reboot. I tried to reboot Windows 10, troubleshooting,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by [NOWAY], Aug 4, 2020.

1. [NOWAY] Win User

Windows 10 laptop wifi hardware device is not connected to the computer error code 45 after...

Windows 10 will lost wifi connection and can't find any wifi adaptor after resume from sleep or reboot. I tried to reboot Windows 10, troubleshooting, rool back driver, reinstall driver, reset UEFI settings, update UEFI firmware, flash back UEFI firmware, clean boot, reset this PC, reinstall Windows and noting works. If I reboot my laptop many times the wifi device may online again,however, if I have no luck, wifi adaptor will disappear again if i resume Windows 10 from sleep or reboot.

Note that I checked my hardware and this problem may be not related to the wifi hardware as the wifi device is properly installed. The device is fully functional in original Windows 1909 installation.

Specs:

Windows 10 Versin 2004 OS Build 19041.388

Processor: AMD Ryzen 4600H

Memory: 16GB

Wifi Device: Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX200 160MX "allow computer to turn off this device to save power" has been disabled

APCI PC-> MS APCI-Compliant System -> PCI Express Root Complex -> PCI Express Root Port at bus 0, device 2. fuction2 -> Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX2000

PCI bus 4, device 0, function 0

Driver Version: 21.90.3.2

Device Status: device is not connected to the compute

PCI Express Root Port at bus 0, device 2. fuction2

APCI PC-> MS APCI-Compliant System -> PCI Express Root Complex -> PCI Express Root Port at bus 0, device 2. fuction2

Device Status: device is not connected to the compute

How to fix this ?

Thanks in advance!

:)

[NOWAY], Aug 4, 2020

2. Error code 45 hardware device is not connected

Hi Anne,

Sorry for the inconvenience that you are getting error message:

Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer. (Code 45)

To fix this problem, reconnect this hardware device to the computer.

This error occurs if a device that was previously connected to the computer is no longer connected. To resolve this problem, reconnect this hardware device to the computer.

A. We need to check if there is any corruption with the hard drive that you are using.

Try these steps to run the hardware troubleshooter and check.

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar and click on troubleshooter.
    • Click view all in the left panel. Select ‘Hardware and devices’ and follow the on-screen instructions.
    B. You may also try the steps to uninstall the sound, video and controller drivers and check.

1. Press "Windows Logo” + “X” keys on the keyboard.

2. Click on “Device Manager” from that list.

3. Right click on the driver and then select “Uninstall”. On the un-installation window, if you have an option: “Delete the driver software for this device” Follow the on-screen
    instructions to complete it and then restart the computer if prompted.

4. After the restart, please go ahead with the next steps to install the latest drivers and check if that resolves the issue.

Also refer to the following Wiki article created by Andre Da Costa on
    How to: Install and Update drivers in Windows 10

How to: Install and Update Hardware Drivers in Windows 10

Hope this helps. Get back to us with an update of audio output devices. We are happy to help!

Joy Kemprai, Aug 4, 2020
  3. Hidden drivers show error code 45 after Windows 10 upgrade

My windows 10 laptop is no longer recognizes the DVD drive. Device manager gives following error: "Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer. (Code 45); To fix this problem, reconnect this hardware device to the computer."

The suggested troubleshooting solution did not work for me.

RajivBerry, Aug 4, 2020
  4. Windows 10 laptop wifi hardware device is not connected to the computer error code 45 after...

Error code 45 hardware device is not connected

Can anyone please help, since the last update of windows 10 I am now getting error message:

Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer. (Code 45)

To fix this problem, reconnect this hardware device to the computer.

Sound, Video and game controllers are coming up as hidden, on the taskbar it is showing no audio output device is installed, I have updated all drivers, but not sure where to go from here, any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Anne

AnneWilliams1981, Aug 4, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 laptop wifi hardware device is not connected to the computer error code 45 after...

1. Windows 10 laptop wifi hardware device is not connected to the computer error code 45 after... - Similar Threads - laptop wifi hardware

2. Error code 45 Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error code 45 Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer.: Recently, whenever I connect to wifi my asus laptop will connect to the wifi soon after turning on from being shut down and I can use the wifi like normal. But after I start playing an online game that requires wifi, it will run for the first couple of minutes until my wifi...
  3. Error code 45 Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error code 45 Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer.: Recently, whenever I connect to wifi my asus laptop will connect to the wifi soon after turning on from being shut down and I can use the wifi like normal. But after I start playing an online game that requires wifi, it will run for the first couple of minutes until my wifi...
  4. Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer. Code 45

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer. Code 45: Hello. After a recent Windows 10 update my bluetooth device has dissappeared from my computer. To view it I have to "show hidden devices" on the device manager. When I rightclick on it it says that "Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer. Code 45"....
  5. Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer. Code 45

Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer. Code 45: Hello. After a recent Windows 10 update my bluetooth device has dissappeared from my computer. To view it I have to "show hidden devices" on the device manager. When I rightclick on it it says that "Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer. Code 45"....
  6. Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer. Code 45

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer. Code 45

Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer. Code 45: It happens to me in unknown date, well it annoys me because it also affects my Internet in Network Adapters, Camera is not available as detect in discord and when i saw the device manager and i enabled show hidden devices, the gray things showing errors: "Currently, this...
  8. Error Message Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer. Code 45

Error Message Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer. Code 45: I am getting error code saying that my camera/hardware device is not attached. My Windows 10 is up to date and I have updated drivers. Could the privacy software be blocking the use of my camera? Please advise how I would find out?...
  9. Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer (Code 45)

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer (Code 45): GEO laptop won't connect to wifi and doesn't even show any available networks. In Device Manager, wifi direct virtual adapter 1 and 2 status says: Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer (Code 45) In Network properties: all networks are disconnected...
  10. Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer. (Code 45) To fix this...

Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer. (Code 45) To fix this...: I see you have had thousands of questions on this, I have tried everything you suggest but my internal (non removable Cd/DvD drive will not work due to Windows 10- how can I fix this?...