Windows 10: Windows 10 Laptop Won't Connect to WiFi

Discus and support Windows 10 Laptop Won't Connect to WiFi in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; So after the recent update, I was able to connect to WiFi perfectly fine with my HP Notebook 15 laptop for several days without any issues. Today,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by What You Want M8, Aug 20, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Laptop Won't Connect to WiFi

So after the recent update, I was able to connect to WiFi perfectly fine with my HP Notebook 15 laptop for several days without any issues. Today, everything suddenly changed when I got a random blue screen (I cannot remember the error message sadly. It was spoke about family services maybe?) and my laptop proceeded to reboot. After that, I could no longer connect to WiFi and an orange light appears on my laptop regarding my connection.

Everytime I click on the Internet connection icon, no networks are listed at all and there is no issue with my WiFi router as everything else (phones, tablets, and etc.) connects to it just fine. Not only that, I have already tried reinstalling and uninstalling my WiFi adapter through Device Manager, which didn't work. I have tried updating them too, which also didn't work. I made sure that all of the services needed to run WiFi were set to Automatic and ensured that they running and that still didn't work. There were a whole bunch of other solutions I've tried in the past three to four hours and they didn't work either.

The weirdest part, however, is that whenever I go to the Control Panel > Network and Internet > Network Connections, my WiFi adapter (Realtek PCIe FE Family Controller) is suddenly listed as an Ethernet connection and beneath it, it states "Network cable is unplugged"! This so strange and stressful. Is there anything to fix this? (Just to clarify, I have only downloaded one thing a few days ago, which was Norton Security Suite. I had to redownload it because for some reason, it stopped working after the update)

:)

What You Want M8, Aug 20, 2019

2. Windows Lumia 930 won,t connect to the wifi.

l have windows nokia Lumia 930 and it won,t connect to wifi at home or at work

paulredick, Aug 20, 2019
  3. tamo Win User
    iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

Windows 10 Laptop Won't Connect to WiFi [​IMG]

4. tamo Win User

Windows 10 Laptop Won't Connect to WiFi

iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

Windows 10 Laptop Won't Connect to WiFi [​IMG]

Thema:

Windows 10 Laptop Won't Connect to WiFi

1. Windows 10 Laptop Won't Connect to WiFi - Similar Threads - Laptop Won't Connect

2. My laptop won't stay connected to the wifi.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop won't stay connected to the wifi.: So essentially I can briefly connect to the wifi for a few seconds, but I quickly lose connection and it's a pain to get it reconnected. It keeps saying can't connect to this network...
  3. My laptop won't stay connected to the wifi.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop won't stay connected to the wifi.: So essentially I can briefly connect to the wifi for a few seconds, but I quickly lose connection and it's a pain to get it reconnected. It keeps saying can't connect to this network...
  4. Laptop won't connect to public wifi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop won't connect to public wifi: I have a Lenovo Ideapad running windows 11 home. It does not have a VPN installed and doesn't use thrid party anti-virus. I can't get it to connect to public wifi and some wifi networks say "No internet, secured". I first noticed this problem about 2 weeks ago and nothing I...
  5. Laptop won't connect to public wifi

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop won't connect to public wifi: I have a Lenovo Ideapad running windows 11 home. It does not have a VPN installed and doesn't use thrid party anti-virus. I can't get it to connect to public wifi and some wifi networks say "No internet, secured". I first noticed this problem about 2 weeks ago and nothing I...
  6. Laptop Won't connect to wifi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Laptop Won't connect to wifi: Hello, when I attempt to connect to wifi on my laptop it says "can't connect to this network". I have already tried ipconfig which doesn't work when not connected, and I already have the most updated driver. However, I can connect to wifi if I uninstall the network driver and...
  7. Wifi won't connect.

Wifi won't connect.: We recently got a new Arris Wifi SBG8300 Cable Modem and my laptop 2010 Toshiba Satellite won't connect to the internet anymore. When I try to login, it tells me "Can't connect to this network." I have confirmed that the password is correct, restarted the modem, reinstalled...
  8. Windows 10 won't connect to school wifi

Windows 10 won't connect to school wifi: I have had my hp laptop for 2 years now and at first it connected to school wifi and after a year it will not connect. My windows 10 sometimes will connect but after a few seconds it will show connected with no internet. At home it connects well. Ive for so long getting the...
  9. Laptop won't connect to wifi/router - but will connect to wifi extender

Laptop won't connect to wifi/router - but will connect to wifi extender: Hi All. The following has happened before, and then if fixed it's self, but started happening again 3-4 days ago and is still an issue. I'm about 20-25 feet from the router, Normally it connects no problem. But since Monday afternoon my laptop won't connect to the...
  10. Laptop won't connect to 5GHz wifi network

Laptop won't connect to 5GHz wifi network: We've got a NETGEAR extender and my laptop connects fine to the 2.4GHz network (BTHub5-Q5S5_2GEXT) but the 5GHz won't even show up. I know it works as my phone is always connected to it (BTHub5-Q5S5_5GEXT) so it's not the network that's the problem. I've reset the router many...