Windows 10: Windows 10 laptop won't connect wireless to Samsung Smart TV

Discus and support Windows 10 laptop won't connect wireless to Samsung Smart TV in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I've searched through other threads on here with similar issues and did some basic troubleshooting like checking for out-of-date drivers on my laptop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by zeusfaberkev, Aug 7, 2022.

1. Windows 10 laptop won't connect wireless to Samsung Smart TV

I've searched through other threads on here with similar issues and did some basic troubleshooting like checking for out-of-date drivers on my laptop and whatnot and still can't get this to work. My laptop running Windows 10 and Samsung UN55MU6290 TV are both on the same wi-fi network but I can't get them to connect to mirror my laptop screen on the TV screen. Initially when I first started playing around with this last month my TV was showing up on my Devices screen but didn't pop up when it was searching for available devices after clicking both the Project and Connect options under Action

:)

zeusfaberkev, Aug 7, 2022

2. Connect a desktop pc to a Samsung smart tv

I'm trying to connect a older Desktop pc with Window 10 to my Samsung f8000 smart tv via wifi or LAN. My desktop pc is ethernet cabled to the Sky home hub and the smart tv ethernet cabled to the hub as well. My smart tv appears in the connected devices
    list but it doesn't seem to connecting, is it because I need a wireless dongle??

Jonny Strange, Aug 7, 2022
  3. Connecting Wireless Display to Samsung Smart TV- Problem

I recently purchased a 32 inch Samsung Smart TV. I tried to mirror an HP laptop to Smart TV but to no avail. I tried the connect wireless option with no success. However, the TV recognizes laptop's attempts to connect. The tv blinks for a while and the "loading'
    sign appears. But after that, the aerial TV channel broadcast resumes, meaning that screen mirroring just failed. It happens like this everytime. I have tried dozens of times but I have failed. What should I do? I need to mirror my laptop because that is one
    of the reasons I purchased a smart TV with a large screen. I also tried installing a Samsung Smart TV app for windows but the app requests a pin from the TV and the TV does not provide the pin. What should I do? Please help.

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Network & internet

KibetJosphat, Aug 7, 2022
  4. Windows 10 laptop won't connect wireless to Samsung Smart TV

Not able to Connect laptop to Samsung Smart TV for screen mirroring

Hello,

Have you tried adding the Smart TV as wireless display at Start -> Settings -> Devices -> Bluetooth & other Device?

What exactly happens when you press Windows key + P or click Action Center > Connect?

Regards.

Kapil Arya MVP, Aug 7, 2022
Thema:

Windows 10 laptop won't connect wireless to Samsung Smart TV

1. Windows 10 laptop won't connect wireless to Samsung Smart TV - Similar Threads - laptop won't connect

2. Computer will not connect wirelessly to Samsung TV

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer will not connect wirelessly to Samsung TV: I'm running Windows 10 Pro and trying to connect wirelessly to a new Samsung TV. Every time my computer and TV seem to be connecting and then my computer says it couldn't connect and "something went wrong." I've tried a multitude of options, but nothing seems to work. Please...
  3. Computer will not connect wirelessly to Samsung TV

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer will not connect wirelessly to Samsung TV: I'm running Windows 10 Pro and trying to connect wirelessly to a new Samsung TV. Every time my computer and TV seem to be connecting and then my computer says it couldn't connect and "something went wrong." I've tried a multitude of options, but nothing seems to work. Please...
  4. Windows 10 laptop won't connect wireless to Samsung Smart TV

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 laptop won't connect wireless to Samsung Smart TV: I've searched through other threads on here with similar issues and did some basic troubleshooting like checking for out-of-date drivers on my laptop and whatnot and still can't get this to work. My laptop running Windows 10 and Samsung UN55MU6290 TV are both on the same...
  5. Connect to wireless display LG Smart TV

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Connect to wireless display LG Smart TV: ** FYI none of the topics fit what my question is actually about, so I picked "Connect Phone to PC" even though that isn't my problem.**I recently upgraded to Windows 11 and other than the action center being dispersed into other areas, I haven't had any issues... until...
  6. Tv won't connect wirelessly to laptop.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Tv won't connect wirelessly to laptop.: the laptop i purchased recently connects to my tv using an hdmi chord, but i would rather avoid that if i could find another solution. So i look to do it wirelessly. my tv shows up in my bluetooth menu, but it says its not connected and the only option i have when i click it...
  7. projecting my laptop to Samsung smart tv

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    projecting my laptop to Samsung smart tv: Hello, I have an Asus laptop x556uv running windows 10 and a Samsung smart TV of UHD 7 series model UE50RU7100UXMI. I'm trying to project my laptop screen to the TV wireless which is discovered by the computer but the connection fails Further investigation under...
  8. My Windows 10 home won't connect to my Samsung smart tv

My Windows 10 home won't connect to my Samsung smart tv: Hi guys, Need some help. I'm running my laptop and tv on the same wifi network. Have went into network settings on my laptop to allow connections. Although my laptop can recognize my smart tv, it always has trouble connecting! I'm not sure whats wrong? Can someone help?...
  9. Lenovo laptop running win 10 cant or wont connect wirelessly to samsung smart tv.

Lenovo laptop running win 10 cant or wont connect wirelessly to samsung smart tv.: Spent all night last night trying to get the laptop to connect to the tv. Nothing worked, been through all the procedures found online but no joy. Connects fine with HDMI but wireless seems a problem. Item specifics are Lenovo V330 - 15IKB and Samsung RU7100. Is there a...
  10. Laptop connect Samsung smart TV

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Laptop connect Samsung smart TV: laptop connect to Samsung smart TV look not clear. look how to do it make look better clear and I could use laptop to smart TV than hold on my hip nor the desk anywhere. How do I make laptop to smart TV look good work ? 132777