Windows 10: Windows 10 Laptop won’t display WiFi networks

Discus and support Windows 10 Laptop won’t display WiFi networks in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My Aspire V Nitro won’t display Wifi Networks. Despite temporarily disabling all networking devices in device manager, reseting the PC twice, and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by SeanGinyu, Sep 26, 2018.

1. SeanGinyu Win User

Windows 10 Laptop won’t display WiFi networks

My Aspire V Nitro won’t display Wifi Networks. Despite temporarily disabling all networking devices in device manager, reseting the PC twice, and changing the network properties, nothing has happened to change the situation. I’ve tried to look through other Microsoft Support forums, but none have proved to be helpful.

:)

SeanGinyu, Sep 26, 2018
  2. Xjoejoex Win User

Hp laptop screen won’t display except occasionally

Windows 10 Laptop won’t display WiFi networks [​IMG]

I would like to note that step 20 comes up with no files. Perhaps this could be the source of the issues?

Xjoejoex, Sep 26, 2018
  3. Windows Lumia 930 won,t connect to the wifi.

l have windows nokia Lumia 930 and it won,t connect to wifi at home or at work

paulredick, Sep 26, 2018
  4. Windows 10 Laptop won’t display WiFi networks

Laptop Sees Wireless Network but Cannot Connect To It

I have a small ASUS laptop that has recently had issues connecting to the home wifi network. After I type in the wifi password it displays a loading bar and then says Can't Connect to Network. I have tried every fix I could think of: disable/reenable adapter, uninstalling the adapter and reinstalling it, rebooting the laptop, rebooting the router, and troubleshooting the adapter. The laptop is running and Windows 10 and does not have an ethernet port. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Michaelciv1, Sep 26, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Laptop won’t display WiFi networks

1. Windows 10 Laptop won’t display WiFi networks - Similar Threads - Laptop won’t display

2. Laptop won’t connect to WiFi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop won’t connect to WiFi: So I restarted my laptop and once I got to the area were I put in my pin it said I had to internet, so I tried to connect to the WiFi and it said “no internet, secure”. So it was connected, but giving me no internet, I really don’t understand much about computers and most...
  3. Laptop won’t connect to WiFi

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop won’t connect to WiFi: So I restarted my laptop and once I got to the area were I put in my pin it said I had to internet, so I tried to connect to the WiFi and it said “no internet, secure”. So it was connected, but giving me no internet, I really don’t understand much about computers and most...
  4. Laptop won’t connect to WiFi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Wifi on laptop won’t connect

Wifi on laptop won’t connect: I have my laptop set up to my wifi. However, when I turn my laptop on the wifi doesn’t work and it won’t connect to any wifi. If I want to use the internet I haven’t to use a wired connection. However, when I restart my laptop this seems to work but takes a few minutes and...
  6. Laptop will not display list of avalaible WIFI networks

Laptop will not display list of avalaible WIFI networks: I am on the cusp of moving out and getting my own wifi network set up, however I have found that I have been unable to even view new wifi networks let alone change to a different one on my laptop. Everytime I click on the wifi symbol in the lower left corner the wifi network...
  7. Laptop will not display list of avalaible WIFI networks

Laptop will not display list of avalaible WIFI networks: I am on the cusp of moving out and getting my own wifi network set up, however I have found that I have been unable to even view new wifi networks let alone change to a different one on my laptop. Everytime I click on the wifi symbol in the lower left corner the wifi network...
  8. Pc won’t show Wifi networks

Pc won’t show Wifi networks: When I open the WiFi menu in the bottom right of my screen it says “No WiFi networks found” but all my other devices laptop, phone and ipad connect no problem. Also when I turn my mobile hotspot on it shows up and connects. I tried using a ethernet cable and it works fine....
  9. Windows 10 refusing to displaying wifi networks

Windows 10 refusing to displaying wifi networks: So i've been having some minor issues with windows 10 on my laptop for a while now involving selecting items directly from the taskbar, I try to open a folder by right clicking on file explorer on the taskbar and going up and it tells me "The item you have selected is...
  10. My Network WiFi won’t work

My Network WiFi won’t work: Okay listen I was FORCED to do your new update on Windows 10 and now I can’t use the internet. I work on my laptop and I need the internet ASAP. I’m on a iPod to contact you and I don’t have phone before you ask for it. I’m on a HP Windows 10 1803 version. The WiFi at the...