Windows 10: Windows 10 laptop won’t turn on

Discus and support Windows 10 laptop won’t turn on in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hello,The past two weeks, I have succeeded in turning on my windows 10 laptop only 3 times. It is fully charged, and when it has turned on, it works... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Willy C 123, Jun 1, 2021.

1. Windows 10 laptop won’t turn on

Hello,The past two weeks, I have succeeded in turning on my windows 10 laptop only 3 times. It is fully charged, and when it has turned on, it works completely normally and says there is nothing wrong with it and no new updates needed. However, when I close the laptop, it will not turn back on. Is there anything I can do to fix this?Thanks,Will

:)

Willy C 123, Jun 1, 2021

2. Asus Transformer t100ta won´t turn on Win10

Yesterday was reading on it. All of a sudden turned off and now it won´t turn on

GabrielaAraya, Jun 1, 2021
  3. Medyen Win User
    Windows defender is turned off and won`t turn back on

Windows defender on windows 10 enterprise won`t turn on. This happened shortly after i updated it; when I try to turn it on it says:

This app has been turned off and it isn't monitoring your computer.

And right underneath it, it says:

If you are using another app for malicious and unwanted software use Security and Maintenance to check that app`s status.

Need for a response ASAP, thanks Windows 10 laptop won’t turn on :)

Medyen, Jun 1, 2021
  4. Windows 10 laptop won’t turn on

My caps lock won t turn off

I'm typing a letter in word, it was fine then started using all caps it won t turn them the usual way

SallyGardner47, Jun 1, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 laptop won’t turn on

1. Windows 10 laptop won’t turn on - Similar Threads - laptop won’t turn

2. Help me with my laptop it won’t turn on

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Help me with my laptop it won’t turn on: I completely wiped my entire pc including all files to start fresh and I don’t know how to get system 32 back and with all the files to make the laptop run again like it starts up but the screen flashes and it won’t stay on it’s still wiped but won’t work I tried to...
  3. Why won’t my laptop turn on?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Why won’t my laptop turn on?: The laptop shows the windows logo for a little and then just goes black https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/why-wont-my-laptop-turn-on/6458abb6-4b63-4716-95c0-ceb9955df37e
  4. my laptop won’t turn on at all

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my laptop won’t turn on at all: My laptop won’t start or light up when I plug it in. I dropped it like an inch off the ground and the charging light went off. There is nothing rattling around in it and I opened the back to check everything looked fine. I’ve tried the unplug battery and hold the power button...
  5. my laptop won’t turn on at all

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my laptop won’t turn on at all: My laptop won’t start or light up when I plug it in. I dropped it like an inch off the ground and the charging light went off. There is nothing rattling around in it and I opened the back to check everything looked fine. I’ve tried the unplug battery and hold the power button...
  6. my laptop won’t turn on at all

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Laptop won’t turn on after adding windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop won’t turn on after adding windows 11: Hello. I have a windows surface laptop. I recently just downloaded windows 11 to the computer. I had to restart it for the update but now the laptop is unresponsive and will not turn on no matter what I do. The laptop was working perfectly beforehand, and there’s nothing...
  8. Laptop won’t turn on after adding windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop won’t turn on after adding windows 11: Hello. I have a windows surface laptop. I recently just downloaded windows 11 to the computer. I had to restart it for the update but now the laptop is unresponsive and will not turn on no matter what I do. The laptop was working perfectly beforehand, and there’s nothing...
  9. Laptop won’t turn on

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop won’t turn on: After Windows update I have MS Office 365 Lenovo Yoga laptop, I uploaded MS office app to my ipad and iphone. After changing pass for MS 365, I cannot even log on ti mg laptop. It opens with a logo and a black background/followed by: Username and enter passcode black...
  10. Laptop display turns off and won’t turn back on

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop display turns off and won’t turn back on: If left idle, my laptop’s display will sometimes turn off after which I cannot turn it back on. It doesn’t seem to be sleeping based on the indicator light on the side, and the only thing I can do is force shut it down by holding the power button. If I manually close my...