Windows 10: Window's 10 large strange file. please help

Discus and support Window's 10 large strange file. please help in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] So I was just browsing and noticed that my storage space suddenly went down by a massive amount. I went around my computer and found this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/LaySakeBow, Dec 22, 2019.

1. Window's 10 large strange file. please help

Window's 10 large strange file. please help KrRjEF_CaAnx44xu-vnRo9PURE6Kn0e-mWKe3jSuAYw.jpg

So I was just browsing and noticed that my storage space suddenly went down by a massive amount. I went around my computer and found this 200gb file in the temp folder. I was wondering what would create such a big file. My computer was sleeping at 11:19am since I was at work.

The name of the file istmpuoqo6vwuJsd6PtSnOciVt.0.hyT21ozIEzXCvgryufTWkKGMUCCIgyiMnMxF6OI3i6bjVcOJIP7H.4.LVPut8P-mJZU_AfLydTDXUBTxwHNCMG1eX7xxgjeL_8fp5MasuBTUNA2HONQSWVPADmDqcrVOzucj1VejOl2Jyvf_e7dUJZYQ97Aw6KLfxuI9eHVtpDcX7zKa

with the extension

.dFsEGjwwEZ1e-irJgd1

https://preview.redd.it/rlv6ezwwh46...bp&s=f676ce5a04a1efcd75b295f676d13cf6a77b8c11

submitted by /u/LaySakeBow
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/LaySakeBow, Dec 22, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 22, 2019
  3. Files & Folders View as medium or large Icons

To assist you better, we would suggest that you try to follow the steps below:

• Open File Explorer.
    • Once you are viewing a folder, right click an empty space within the File Explorer window and select View from the dialogue menu, then choose Large or any icon you wanted to use. Alternatively, you can use the following shortcut keys on the keyboard to
      change your View settings:
    • CTRL + SHIFT + 1 Extra Large
    • CTRL + SHIFT + 2 Large icons
    • CTRL + SHIFT + 3 Medium Icons
    • CTRL + SHIFT + 4 Small Icons
    • CTRL + SHIFT + 5 List
    • CTRL + SHIFT + 6 Details
    • CTRL + SHIFT + 7 Tiles
    • CTRL + SHIFT + 8 Content
    3. Once you have the view set, you can make it the default view for

every folder.

4. Click Apply, then click OK.

Update us on the result.

Marivel Man, Dec 22, 2019
  4. Window's 10 large strange file. please help

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 22, 2019
Thema:

Window's 10 large strange file. please help

1. Window's 10 large strange file. please help - Similar Threads - Window's large strange

2. Windows PC acting strange *PLEASE HELP*

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows PC acting strange *PLEASE HELP*: I was playing a game on my Windows PC and the cord got knocked out of it. After i turned the PC back on all of my settings didn't render in. For example, my taskbar and personalization color settings are set to pink, and after the incident it went back to default. However, i...
  3. Windows PC acting strange *PLEASE HELP*

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows PC acting strange *PLEASE HELP*: I was playing a game on my Windows PC and the cord got knocked out of it. After i turned the PC back on all of my settings didn't render in. For example, my taskbar and personalization color settings are set to pink, and after the incident it went back to default. However, i...
  4. Help please FILE NOT RUNNING HELP PLEASE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help please FILE NOT RUNNING HELP PLEASE: HELP PLEASE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-please-file-not-running-help-please/5c73495d-ac8d-445b-8136-eeb0dbfb0958
  5. Help please FILE NOT RUNNING HELP PLEASE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help please FILE NOT RUNNING HELP PLEASE: HELP PLEASE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-please-file-not-running-help-please/5c73495d-ac8d-445b-8136-eeb0dbfb0958
  6. Help extracting large file.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help extracting large file.: I have a large 34 gb file that takes up the rest of my storage its in rar file form so if i extract it there will still be the rar file left. How would i go about extracting this file submitted by /u/EDGELORDSICKOBAMBA [link] [comments]...
  7. Strange Issue after windows update. please help.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Strange Issue after windows update. please help.: Does anybody else had some strange issues on windows 10 after update? I have a workstation that has problems connecting on the share. but after restarting that workstation it works fine. The funny thing is that. when you do a restart in the middle of the day or shutdown. it...
  8. windows 10 strange file

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    windows 10 strange file: Hi every one i have a file call uklog.dat on the root of drive c :\. anyone knows how its create and whats for? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-strange-file/31e73a20-6b9c-44d7-bb10-f71d991a6d1d"
  9. Strange large files in c:\windows folder.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Strange large files in c:\windows folder.: I run windows 10 home edition. Since Feb 2018 I have noticed files in c:\windows with Chinese character names. There are 10 files that take a total of 20 GBs. 1 file names is 岀尴㼮矔屴ü[ Coincidently the PFRO.log file has error entries such as: 2/19/2018 13:38:13 - PFRO...
  10. Strange Audio issue. Help please.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Strange Audio issue. Help please.: So yesterday I encountered a problem, which is very low to no voice audio, but background audio I guess you would call it is fine. It was fine until about as I mentioned a day ago as of this posting. I am running the latest driver build for audio and I am on W10 Home CU...