Windows 10: Windows 10 last update fried my computer, the broken search windows 10 bar bug destroyed my PC

Discus and support Windows 10 last update fried my computer, the broken search windows 10 bar bug destroyed my PC in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I got a broken search bar processing error because of microsofts latest windows 10 update and now I can't even reinstall my operating system, i let it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ELO62292, Oct 11, 2019.

1. ELO62292 Win User

Windows 10 last update fried my computer, the broken search windows 10 bar bug destroyed my PC

I got a broken search bar processing error because of microsofts latest windows 10 update and now I can't even reinstall my operating system, i let it sit and install for half a day than turned my pc off than back on again and now it's back to square one, Microsoft you owe me a new computer, I don't understand why you let amateurs update your software, whoever that new programmer was who updated windows 10 with the broken search bar processing bug better be fired, because someone this is affecting millions of users pc's right now, I can't believe how broken windows 10's software is right now, I feel like my entire PC got bricked.

:)

ELO62292, Oct 11, 2019

2. Windows 10 download speed issues

Try this method:
    • First of all from Start Menu, open Settings (Type settings in the search bar and it will appear).
    • locate and select “Update and Security“.
    • in this window, Locate “Advanced Options”. Click on it.
    • In Advanced Options; Click on “Choose How Updates are Delivered“.
    • Turn off Updates from more than one place.
    Your system will not work as a seeder for other Windows 10 users. It will give sudden boast to your Slow internet speed.

lorraine walsh, Oct 11, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 11, 2019
  4. 95Viper Win User

Windows 10 last update fried my computer, the broken search windows 10 bar bug destroyed my PC

Is it time for Windows 10 already?

Again, for those that want the update reservation and you meet the requirements ---> Upgrade to Windows 10 for Free

And, some info from the FAQ page:

Also, some interesting info from the Specifications page:

95Viper, Oct 11, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 last update fried my computer, the broken search windows 10 bar bug destroyed my PC - Similar Threads - last update fried

2. The last Windows update destroyed my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The last Windows update destroyed my computer: The last Windows update almost destroyed millions of computers. Even Kim Kammado has this on her website. In my case, I no longer have the ability to record what comes into my computer, which I use daily because I am my city's historian. Does anyone know if Microsoft has come...
  3. The last Windows update destroyed my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The last Windows update destroyed my computer: The last Windows update almost destroyed millions of computers. Even Kim Kammado has this on her website. In my case, I no longer have the ability to record what comes into my computer, which I use daily because I am my city's historian. Does anyone know if Microsoft has come...
  4. The last Windows update destroyed my computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows 10 search bar bug!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 search bar bug!: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/prodTheTagRapper [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j0u4r4/windows_10_search_bar_bug/
  6. Windows 10 Update Last Week Destroyed my PC

Windows 10 Update Last Week Destroyed my PC: Windows 10 update failed two days ago and the automatic restore to previous version attempted and looped all night. It's never finished. I created windows 10 bootable USB using my Laptop and tried to repair and restore and nothing works! All my data is backed up so no...
  7. Windows 10 Updated Last Week Destroyed my PC

Windows 10 Updated Last Week Destroyed my PC: Windows 10 update failed two days ago and the automatic restore to previous version attempted and looped all night. It's never finished. I created windows 10 bootable USB using my Laptop and tried to repair and restore and nothing works! All my data is backed up so no...
  8. Windows 10 Update Destroyed My Computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Update Destroyed My Computer: After not updating for a long time- continuously turning off automatic updates, etc- my computer woke itself up from sleep mode and forced an update out of the blue. After this update, my computer can't stay on for more than 5 minutes without getting the blue screen saying...
  9. Windows 10 update: Destroyed my PC

Windows 10 update: Destroyed my PC: I updated Windows 10 on my PC today. I tried to postpone this update but the system messages persuaded me... And after that my PC have been unavailable... It needs 10 minutes to boot and after logging in I receive a message: C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\systemprofile\Desktop...
  10. last update destroyed my computer

last update destroyed my computer: I do not use my HP all in one computer very much when I attempted to pay my bills last month it down loaded the latest up dates. it has not worked properly since I was directed to reload Windows 10 by going online to Microsoft . when I done this I received error msg...