Windows 10: Windows 10 latest 1709 Update induced "Plugged in, not charging"

Discus and support Windows 10 latest 1709 Update induced "Plugged in, not charging" in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have Lenovo G50-30 laptop and after Windows 10 latest 1709 Update it induced a battery charging problem. It states "Plugged in, not charging" Only... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Rakesh Narendra, Sep 12, 2019.

1. Windows 10 latest 1709 Update induced "Plugged in, not charging"

I have Lenovo G50-30 laptop and after Windows 10 latest 1709 Update it induced a battery charging problem. It states "Plugged in, not charging" Only when OKO care tool of Lenovo is used to toggle "Conservation mode" (Disable then enable then disable again) charging starts. This is one has to do every time when batter charging power cable is removed and connected, though conservation mode is already disabled. I'm not sure this is aberration or others are also facing the same problem. In case yes please take it up internally within Microsoft for resolution in the latest update

:)

Rakesh Narendra, Sep 12, 2019
  2. chispy Win User

Creative X-Fi Soundcards and Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709 = Complete Disaster / Not Working

Thank you for trying to help , i did tried your suggestion but it did not work :/ , nothing seems to make it work on Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709. In the meantime i have bought a new SoundBlasterX AE-5 and it did installed flawlessly , no problems whatsoever. it is up to Creative ( drivers ) and Microsoft ( bug fix ) to fix this huge bugs with Audio.

Kind Regards: Chispy

chispy, Sep 12, 2019
  3. Athlonite Win User
    Athlonite, Sep 12, 2019
  4. Graydrake Win User

Windows 10 latest 1709 Update induced "Plugged in, not charging"

My Computer is Plugged in but not Charging

My laptop computer is plugged in but not charging. The power supply will maintain the charge level (%), but not add to it. Removing and reinserting the battery allows the power supply to add to the % charge to 100%.

Steps performed:

• Turning the computer off and restarting it returns the computer to the Plugged in, Not Charging state.
    • Removing the battery again allows one complete charge, after which the laptop would no longer charge again.
    • I have used more than one power supply with the same condition.

To resolve the issue, I remove the battery, obtain a complete charge, and maintain this charge by always keeping the power supply plugged in.

What is the root of the problem?

Graydrake, Sep 12, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 latest 1709 Update induced "Plugged in, not charging"

1. Windows 10 latest 1709 Update induced "Plugged in, not charging" - Similar Threads - latest 1709 Update

2. Windows 10 latest update 1709 introduced "Plugged in, not charging" for Lenovo G50-30 laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 latest update 1709 introduced "Plugged in, not charging" for Lenovo G50-30 laptop: I have Lenovo G50-30 laptop and after Windows 10 latest 1709 Update it induced a battery charging problem. It states "Plugged in, not charging" Only when OKO care tool of Lenovo is used to toggle "Conservation mode" (Disable then enable then disable again) charging starts....
  3. plugged in, not charging

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    plugged in, not charging: My laptop is asus rog strix gl-503 bought before 3 months ago FOR THAT I ALREADY DONE THIS RESOLUTION : i already uninstalled drivers and updated drivers and windows latest and already rebooted several times and i have non removable battery PLEASE HELP ME...
  4. laptop plugged in not charging Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    laptop plugged in not charging Windows 10: our very new ASOS laptop (less than a year) is not charging more than 59%. the tool tip says that the laptop plugged in not charging have tried updating the power settings, tried the power troubleshooter, tried Microsoft ACPI-Complaint Control Method Battery >>...
  5. Plugged in not charging (Windows 10)

Plugged in not charging (Windows 10): Hey, I got this computer about a year ago and haven't had any problems with it. Now, for some reason it won't charge, the computer recognizes that's it's plugged in yet the amount of battery won't go up. Saying 'Plugged in not charging.' I don't know how to fix it and need...
  6. plugged in, not charging

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    plugged in, not charging: I have a Dell Inspiron 15 2-in-1 7000 series laptop (flips into a tablet). This has been happening for a while, but when I plug in my 45 W ac adapter charger (came with laptop) it says " plugged in, not charging." Sometimes I can get it to where it'll charge, but lately I can...
  7. plugged in not charging

plugged in not charging: All of a sudden I get plugged in not charging when i scroll over the battery life. The current power is 0% so if I unplug the computer shuts off. I tried all updates but nothing. I asked at a computer store if it's the battery and they said if it is they would order the...
  8. plugged in , not charging

plugged in , not charging: when i am charging my laptop it gets charge up to 60-75% then it suddenly start to stop and shows ( plugged in,not charging). if i unplug and plug it again then for about 5 sec it shows charging then again it stops. so never getting 100% charged my laptop. and if i stayed...
  9. how to update windows 10 version 1709 to the latest version

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how to update windows 10 version 1709 to the latest version: how can I update my version 1709 windows 10 to the latest version https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/how-to-update-windows-10-version-1709-to-the/f8323ad5-ece4-4f74-b8fd-d690fc206a2b
  10. Plugged in, not charging

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Plugged in, not charging: I've had this HP Envy for years and today my battery won't charge. I'm plugged in, so it's not dying, but my battery is at 1% and the battery status mouseover says "1% available (plugged in, not charging)". I've tried all the search results for this problem, including going...