Windows 10: Windows 10 latest build not pre loading at login screen

Discus and support Windows 10 latest build not pre loading at login screen in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I noticed logging in takes longer than usual since the update.. is this only me ? Anyone else seeing this? Also when I used To boot at the log screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Steven Campoli, Dec 11, 2018.

1. Windows 10 latest build not pre loading at login screen

I noticed logging in takes longer than usual since the update.. is this only me ? Anyone else seeing this?

Also when I used To boot at the log screen if I wouldn’t enter password right away it would pre load and I would see my lock screen
    Logging was faster cause everything was loading in the background
    This isn’t happening

:)

Steven Campoli, Dec 11, 2018
  2. ATIonion Win User

login screens

goto CONTROL PANEL/ USER ACCOUNTS then you have to remove all the other accounts except for the one you logon with....then restart...it should bypass the login tho it will still show the screen for it...it will continue to load windows...good luck*Rockout :rockout:

edit:: it asks for a login when there are more then one accounts..or if you set a pw to your login name...

ATIonion, Dec 11, 2018
  3. EddoX Win User
    Windows 10 random pre-login pictures

Your suggestion did not help me at all. I enjoyed the random pictures before login. Suddenly they don't appear anymore. How about spending time stabilizing Windows 10. I'm Windows 10 Home, v. 10.0.14393, build 14393. I hope you can offer something more
    useful.

EddoX, Dec 11, 2018
  4. Athlonite Win User

Windows 10 latest build not pre loading at login screen

Athlonite, Dec 11, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 latest build not pre loading at login screen

1. Windows 10 latest build not pre loading at login screen - Similar Threads - latest build pre

2. Windows 10 won't load the login screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 won't load the login screen: When I turned on my laptop this morning, the login screen was not loading. Instead, it shows the spinning circle in the middle of the screen, and changes from this to a black screen infinitely. I tried the advanced repair settings, but none seem to work; I can't even reset...
  3. Windows 10 won't load the login screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 won't load the login screen: When I turned on my laptop this morning, the login screen was not loading. Instead, it shows the spinning circle in the middle of the screen, and changes from this to a black screen infinitely. I tried the advanced repair settings, but none seem to work; I can't even reset...
  4. Windows 10 won't load the login screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. How to disable the pre-login screen?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How to disable the pre-login screen?: I want to disable the pre-login screen, the screen that appears "before" entering your password. I think it is a waste of time to click away that screen every single time. Please note that I am talking about the useless screen displaying an image before the screen you type in...
  6. change pre-login screen not lock screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    change pre-login screen not lock screen: I have seen endless chains without answers that work reliably, and don't understand why Microsoft doesn't set up a question for Windows 10 users. Here is my question: How do I change the .jpg picture that comes up when I first turn on the computer? I am not referring to the...
  7. Windows 10 pre-login screen not showing Windows Spotlight

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 pre-login screen not showing Windows Spotlight: I have my lock screen set to use Windows spotlight for background images and made sure the option, "Show lock screen background picture on the sign-in screen" is enabled. When I restart or power-up, my PC is still using the stock Windows 10 lock screen in the pre-login page...
  8. pre-launching and pre-loading

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    pre-launching and pre-loading: Last week I disabled pre-launching and pre-loading by editing the registry so CCleaner could fully clean Edge. This week both features have been re-enabled and I cannot get to the proper area in the registry to make the same editing entries. Can anybody help with this issue?...
  9. Windows 10 - Changing Pre Login screen picture

Windows 10 - Changing Pre Login screen picture: How do I do it please? version 1803 build 17134.165 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_theme/windows-10-changing-pre-login-screen-picture/aea66a6f-1110-4ce4-977c-fd43164aa8f9
  10. Pre-login screen images in Win 10

Pre-login screen images in Win 10: Anyone know where they are? 67715