Windows 10: Windows 10 latest update 1709 introduced "Plugged in, not charging" for Lenovo G50-30 laptop

Discus and support Windows 10 latest update 1709 introduced "Plugged in, not charging" for Lenovo G50-30 laptop in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have Lenovo G50-30 laptop and after Windows 10 latest 1709 Update it induced a battery charging problem. It states "Plugged in, not charging" Only... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Rakesh Narendra, Sep 12, 2019.

1. Windows 10 latest update 1709 introduced "Plugged in, not charging" for Lenovo G50-30 laptop

I have Lenovo G50-30 laptop and after Windows 10 latest 1709 Update it induced a battery charging problem. It states "Plugged in, not charging" Only when OKO care tool of Lenovo is used to toggle "Conservation mode" (Disable then enable then disable again) charging starts. This is one has to do every time when batter charging power cable is removed and connected, though conservation mode is already disabled. Lenovo support directed to Microsoft stating it new update which had induced this problem and take it up with Microsoft. Alternatively, they provided above solution

:)

Rakesh Narendra, Sep 12, 2019

2. battery plugged in but not charging Ideapad Lenovo G50-80 80E502Q6IH Windows 10

My new laptop Ideapad Lenovo G50-80 80E502Q6IH Windows 10

battery plugged in but not charging

Please help with this asap or replace the product

AshviMurarka, Sep 12, 2019
  3. Lenovo G50-70 laptop 'plugged in, not charging'

I have Lenovo G50-70 laptop. I have windows 10 Pro installed on it. A couples weeks back the laptop stopped recognizing its ac adapter. The laptop would charge when shutdown but not when using it. It would say 'plugged in, not charging'. I tried
    removing the battery and installing it again. I also tried changing the battery and ac adapter but it still stayed the same. I have tried the methods available on-line as well. I have also tried to run the power troubleshooter but no luck. Please help me!

Armaghan_95, Sep 12, 2019
  4. zbook Win User

Windows 10 latest update 1709 introduced "Plugged in, not charging" for Lenovo G50-30 laptop

Lenovo Yoga 2 11 plugged in (but not charging) potential driver issue

1) The logs were unremarkable.

2) Run the full custom Lenovo hardware diagnostics (including battery) > post images into the thread
    laptops and netbooks :: yoga series :: yoga 2 11 notebook lenovo :: 80cx :: 59404951 :: yb02214724 Lenovo PC Support - US

Run through the troubleshooting steps in these links:

How to fix a Windows 10 laptop that's plugged in but not charging - CNET

How to Troubleshoot Battery Not Charging Issues in Windows 10

zbook, Sep 12, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 latest update 1709 introduced "Plugged in, not charging" for Lenovo G50-30 laptop

1. Windows 10 latest update 1709 introduced "Plugged in, not charging" for Lenovo G50-30 laptop - Similar Threads - latest update 1709

2. Lenovo G50 45

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Lenovo G50 45: My dads Lenovo G50 45 has been offlined make this thing online until my device will be online https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lenovo-g50-45/dd9ab5a2-ed4c-470a-9845-59469edcfb6b
  3. Lenovo laptop, charger plugged in but not charging

Lenovo laptop, charger plugged in but not charging: I tried going to device manager and re installing the ACPI Drivers but no change.I even installed drivers but Lenovo site but the problem still persists.I clicked on update driver option and this is what I got The version of windows 10 is old and to update the driver, I have...
  4. Lenovo laptop, charger plugged in but not charging

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo laptop, charger plugged in but not charging: I tried going to device manager and re installing the ACPI Drivers but no change.I even installed drivers but Lenovo site but the problem still persists.I clicked on update driver option and this is what I got The version of windows 10 is old and to update the driver, I have...
  5. Lenovo laptop, charger plugged in but not charging

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Windows 10 on a Lenovo G50-45 Laptop?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 on a Lenovo G50-45 Laptop?: I have a (rather crappy) Lenovo G50-45 80E3 laptop with the following specs: Processor and Graphics: AMD E1-6010 (1.35 GHz) with AMD Radeon R2 Graphics RAM: 4 GB (might update to 8 GB soon) HDD: 500 GB I'm currently running Windows 8.1 (with Open-Shell and a few other...
  7. Windows 10 latest 1709 Update induced "Plugged in, not charging"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 latest 1709 Update induced "Plugged in, not charging": I have Lenovo G50-30 laptop and after Windows 10 latest 1709 Update it induced a battery charging problem. It states "Plugged in, not charging" Only when OKO care tool of Lenovo is used to toggle "Conservation mode" (Disable then enable then disable again) charging starts....
  8. Lenovo Laptop G50 unable to print

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Lenovo Laptop G50 unable to print: My Lenovo laptop G50 will not print after the last Windows 10 update. I cannot figure out a fix. I have tried to print on three different printers that were all working before the update....
  9. Lenovo G50-70 laptop 'plugged in, not charging'

Lenovo G50-70 laptop 'plugged in, not charging': I have Lenovo G50-70 laptop. I have windows 10 Pro installed on it. A couples weeks back the laptop stopped recognizing its ac adapter. The laptop would charge when shutdown but not when using it. It would say 'plugged in, not charging'. I tried removing the battery and...
  10. Not getting updates on my Lenovo Laptop G50-70

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Not getting updates on my Lenovo Laptop G50-70: I have not got any updates since 6th Nov on my Laptop having Windows 10 home 10240 single language upgraded from Windows 8.1 over the air. Most of the updates on 06.11.2015 failed to install. Also no notification for new version 1511 10586 as yet. Please help Ashok 30608

Users found this page by searching for:

1. lenovo yoga plugged in not charging

2. now to install windows 10 on my Levono G50 laptop