Windows 10: Windows 10 Latest update screen freezing problem

Discus and support Windows 10 Latest update screen freezing problem in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello.After September 14, 2021— KB5005565 update I have screen freezing problem.Screen is freezing just only seconds but it happens so often.I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Nahit Özgen, Sep 19, 2021.

1. Windows 10 Latest update screen freezing problem

Hello.After September 14, 2021— KB5005565 update I have screen freezing problem.Screen is freezing just only seconds but it happens so often.I have tested my hardwares SSD/HDD, RAM, GPU, CPU with some programs and manually. So there is no problem with my hardwares.Is there any people have same problem like me ? I want to learn that and If there any solution can you help me please ?

:)

Nahit Özgen, Sep 19, 2021
  2. GVT11 Win User

Screen freezes constantly after latest update

My screen freezes constantly after latest update - Nov 17. Even freezes during repair or system restore. Suggestions other than paying Geek Squad $150?!

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows update, recovery, & backup

Original title/subject: Windows 10 update

GVT11, Sep 19, 2021
  3. wt_lesny Win User
    Windows Vista Wont Install Freezes?

had the same problem, freezes and long installation including each step loading, in my case a bios update helped.

wt_lesny, Sep 19, 2021
  4. MartinK Win User

Windows 10 Latest update screen freezing problem

Windows 10 & Nvidia Flash Player full screen freezing issue

I have exactly the same problem. After 3 minutes, picture freezes, sound goes on. It appeared after win 10 reinstalation. Any help appreciated.

MartinK, Sep 19, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 Latest update screen freezing problem

1. Windows 10 Latest update screen freezing problem - Similar Threads - Latest update screen

2. Problem with latest Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problem with latest Windows 10 update: Trying to update my Windows 10 with the latest update results in an error with the code 0x80070643. The update download but does not install. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-with-latest-windows-10-update/5ea61f8c-c869-4945-af03-5df44bdf1f2a
  3. Problem with latest Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with latest Windows 10 update: Trying to update my Windows 10 with the latest update results in an error with the code 0x80070643. The update download but does not install. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-with-latest-windows-10-update/5ea61f8c-c869-4945-af03-5df44bdf1f2a
  4. Problem with latest Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Latest Windows 10 update Problem

Latest Windows 10 update Problem: Allowed restart for latest Window 10 update and after 6 or so restarts to gather errors it went into a disk scan and now has been setting at 100% complete for maybe the last hour as the Microsoft circle keeps revolving? What do I do now?...
  6. Latest windows 10 update problems

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Latest windows 10 update problems: Hello, I've updated windows last night to it latest version on my desktop. I've found some issues, such as: Programs won't load, can't delete my optional updates, almost nothing will open. I've searched up the problem on my laptop. And it seems like a lot of people are having...
  7. Windows 10 latest update freezes computer

Windows 10 latest update freezes computer: The latest Windows update started installing on my wife's laptop. It is hung up stating that it is "Updating your system (100%)" but that has been going on for two hours. How do I fix this without losing her hard drive?...
  8. Latest Windows 10 Update Problems

in Windows 10 Customization
    Latest Windows 10 Update Problems: My windows 10 updated this week of Jan 7 2019 and now my snipping tool does not work. When I open snipping tool and click the cursor to snip an image, the whole screen goes gray and I can't snip anything. It was working fine before the update....
  9. Just updated to latest windows 10 update and PC freezes

Just updated to latest windows 10 update and PC freezes: Within moments of startup my pc freezes..nothing responds...with cntrl alt delete rendered useless and then eventually the screen goes black Then after about 5 minutes of black screen it says failure to display security and shut down options.. Have tried a few fixes but no...
  10. Windows 10 latest update problem

Windows 10 latest update problem: Hello guys I have a problem with the windows 10 latest update , my pc keeps on rebooting non stop and everytime it showa this message " the installation of the update is impossible , cancelling the modification " then it install the update again thwn cancel the modification...