Windows 10: Windows 10 latest updates have been causing stutters?

Discus and support Windows 10 latest updates have been causing stutters? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Why do these windows10 updates keep getting worse and worse? The latest ones caused my pc to stutter and opening apps became too slow... Is there a way... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/PraiseTheSD, Dec 13, 2019.

1. Windows 10 latest updates have been causing stutters?

Why do these windows10 updates keep getting worse and worse? The latest ones caused my pc to stutter and opening apps became too slow... Is there a way to roll back to an older update? If so, how do I do it, please?

submitted by /u/PraiseTheSD
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/PraiseTheSD, Dec 13, 2019

2. Fall Creator Update Causing Stuttering problem

• Does it happen if you start Windows 10 in safe mode?
    • Just for testing, have you tried setting "Processor power management" to always 100%.

Windows 10 latest updates have been causing stutters? [​IMG]

Bruce Wayne, Dec 13, 2019
  3. HaoForNow Win User
    Connected network causing Windows to stutter

Thanks for the suggestions.

I've tried Safe Mode with no success. I guess I'm not describing it properly by saying it's stuttering, it's more general unresponsiveness with Windows related programs.

In any case, I'm beginning to suspect it's USB related. I do have the latest drivers for my USB WiFi adapter but my problem is that my X58 motherboard is not officially supported on Windows 10. As a result, there aren't any USB drivers available so I've had to use Windows 7 drivers.

That could be causing my problems.

HaoForNow, Dec 13, 2019
  4. philc43 Win User

Windows 10 latest updates have been causing stutters?

'micro stutters' [cbs log included]

Ok now we know you are on the latest version (note: you should update your specs on this site to avoid future confusion) there are a number of threads that have already suggested a number of fixes for stuttering. Try this one and work through the various suggestions.

Windows 10 Stuttering / Freeze

philc43, Dec 13, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 latest updates have been causing stutters?

1. Windows 10 latest updates have been causing stutters? - Similar Threads - latest updates been

2. Windows 10 Update Caused Stuttering -- Is It Fixed?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Update Caused Stuttering -- Is It Fixed?: Back in early 2020, I think it was KB5001330 update, and the previous KB5000842 preview update that caused major stuttering issues for a lot of people including myself. My actual operating system framerate would drop significantly and the sound would stutter as well. I rolled...
  3. Windows 10 Update Caused Stuttering -- Is It Fixed?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Update Caused Stuttering -- Is It Fixed?: Back in early 2020, I think it was KB5001330 update, and the previous KB5000842 preview update that caused major stuttering issues for a lot of people including myself. My actual operating system framerate would drop significantly and the sound would stutter as well. I rolled...
  4. Windows 10 Update Caused Stuttering -- Is It Fixed?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 update causing mouse stutter

Windows 10 update causing mouse stutter: Despite trying every way I can think of to prevent Windows from automatically updating it somehow keeps enabling itself. Forgetting all the work I keep losing when windows forces my computer to restart without my permission, the most recent update I've gotten is causing my...
  6. Updating Display adapters causes windows to stutter

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Updating Display adapters causes windows to stutter: So, recently I've been facing quite a strange issue with my HP all-in-one 18 5201ix. Now my PC is a potato on it's own but at least I was able to play some great game titles on decent settings but recently my display adapter is behaving in an odd manner. My PC has an AMD...
  7. Latest Windows 10 update causing problems

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Latest Windows 10 update causing problems: Windows did an automatic update to my laptops last week. Since then, every time I close my laptop and it goes to sleep, the screen will not come back on. I have to restart my laptop to get the screen to come on. Other than the inconvenience, I am concerned that turning off...
  8. Computer stutter after latest update

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer stutter after latest update: Hi, all new guy here. Can someone please let me know where I should start looking with this problem. After the last update when there is heavier network activity my computer would start to stutter and lag. I have checked Task Manager when this occurs, usually when I am...
  9. Stuttering in games after the latest windows update

Stuttering in games after the latest windows update: Hello. I updated my notebook Lenovo Legion Y520 for the latest windows update December 19, 2018—KB4483234 (OS Build 17134.472) and after that CSGO is very slow and stutters a lot and has low fps. I used a restore point and it helped, everything ran smoothly, but it updated...
  10. The @ sign and the " sign have been swapped since the latest Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Customization
    The @ sign and the " sign have been swapped since the latest Windows 10 update: Since the 1803 update the @ and the " signs have been swapped. I have checked, and all my location, language and keyboard settings are correct (all English/UK) and my keyboard driver is up to date. I have looked online and seen that so many others have the same problem, but...