Windows 10: Windows 10 latest version 1809 shutdown problem , without signin another account it shows...

Discus and support Windows 10 latest version 1809 shutdown problem , without signin another account it shows... in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Windows 10 latest version 1809 shutdown problem , without signin another account it shows signed in when I want to shut down my pc , it shows a popup... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by vijaypanwar, Jan 11, 2019.

1. Windows 10 latest version 1809 shutdown problem , without signin another account it shows...

Windows 10 latest version 1809 shutdown problem , without signin another account it shows signed in

when I want to shut down my pc , it shows a popup someone else is still using this pc if you shot down

now, they could lose unsaved work ,although I not signed in that account myself

>>>>>>>>>PLEASE>>>> >>>HELP >>>>>>>>>ME>>>>>>>>>

Windows 10 latest version 1809 shutdown problem , without signin another account it shows... 3f843a53-cc07-43d4-ba20-638da4319d55?upload=true.png

Windows 10 latest version 1809 shutdown problem , without signin another account it shows... 86e15e81-c36e-4f52-aa51-cc2ca29fe0e7?upload=true.png

Every time I need to logout this account , and login/ signed in another account to shut down pc properly

So please help me regarding this issue

thanks

:)

vijaypanwar, Jan 11, 2019
  2. old1mike Win User

'signin with local account' not working

Tried those. Did not work. Did some more checking. CMD(admin) window net user shows all the user accounts. LUSMGR.msc there are no users listed. Not sure if this is part of my problem. Also, found reference to ntrights. Will see if that might help with specific user (mine) that I cannot change to local signin.

old1mike, Jan 11, 2019
  3. Duplicate Accounts at Windows 10 Signin

I have a duplicate account at signin and the one that I don't want is the default account.

Here are the list of user accounts and there is not a duplicate account for Tim.

What can I do to fix the problem?

TimDavidson65, Jan 11, 2019
  4. Zakin Win User

Windows 10 latest version 1809 shutdown problem , without signin another account it shows...

Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Unfortunately I had done those steps numerous reboots, it just, reappears for no good reason. The base account isn't even a Microsoft account, it's a local account.

I haven't quite tried the built in administrator account on W10, but so far in my experience on my own computer, the built in account seemed to have absolutely no more control than I did on my own.

It's just strange, I go in, it warns me twice about deleting the account, then it's gone. Reboot, and it's back?

EDIT: Just to specify, both command line and Netplwiz both say only HIS account exists on the computer, it doesn't list this rogue account. This is what I meant in my first post about the fact that even Windows doesn't seem to believe it exists, HALF the time. *Frown Windows 10 latest version 1809 shutdown problem , without signin another account it shows... :(

Zakin, Jan 11, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 latest version 1809 shutdown problem , without signin another account it shows...

1. Windows 10 latest version 1809 shutdown problem , without signin another account it shows... - Similar Threads - latest version 1809

2. Windows 10 Pro 1809, the shutdown button problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Pro 1809, the shutdown button problem: Please (again) for help? After upgrading to Windows 10 Pro 1809, the shutdown button also works as the reboot button. Initially (normal) indicates that the computer turns off, the screen turns black, but starts charging again after a while? I tried the repair tools, but they...
  3. Windows 10 latest Version Laging Problem.

Windows 10 latest Version Laging Problem.: I have been facing problems since I have Updated Windows 10 to latest version. It Creating so much lag in my pc that sometimes apps crashes. And when I am opening the Settings Option Its taking so much time to respond on my click and also when I start the pc it takes about...
  4. Not getting the latest 1809 version for W10 Pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Not getting the latest 1809 version for W10 Pro: Hey, community! I got a Surface Pro 4 which since the month of May runs 1803 version. it's now already December and I'm yet to receive the latest 1809 version although I usually check for updates every day or two. Does someone have a solution? Thx guys!...
  5. Latest win10 1809 problems

in Windows 10 Support
    Latest win10 1809 problems: After installing latest win 10 1809 2 problems: Problem 1: something went wrong. we,re sorr but we can,t able to do that. Error code: code: 0x8000000b. problem 2: internet not working and only the airplane choice is available. Please advice. 121812
  6. Windows 10 version 1809 plagued by another data loss issue

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 version 1809 plagued by another data loss issue: Things don't look that good for Windows 10 version 1809, the October 2018 feature update for Microsoft's Windows 10 operating system. Microsoft had to pull the update days after its release because of a data loss issue that impacted some devices. While the issue was not very...
  7. 'signin with local account' not working

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    'signin with local account' not working: windows 10 pro version 1803. intel core2 quad. 8Gb ram. accounts-your accounts-signin with local account - not working. accounts-signin options - not working accounts-family&others-others-add - not working. I had upgraded from win7 pro. Been running logging in via Microsoft...
  8. Problem when installing windows 10 version 1809

Problem when installing windows 10 version 1809: updates always repeat the installation preparation, is this because when downloading updates with an unstable connection or something else that causes this problem?...
  9. Problem installing latest version of Windows 10

Problem installing latest version of Windows 10: Hi, I purchased a desktop computer a a few years back with Windows 8.1 . I then proceeded to upgrade to the free version of Windows 10. Lately, I was unable to upgrade to the latest version of Windows 10 always confronted with various error codes. I left my machine for...
  10. Windows 10 latest version

Windows 10 latest version: 7/27/18 Hello; Can anyone please help me..? A windows automatic update came to my laptop....the other day.. Ever since that I'm getting a screen on my desktop after signing on..; C://windows/sys32/dsrcedmg.exe Cannot access my desktop unless I close it out.. Ran a...