Windows 10 Launch: Celebrating with our Fans and #UpgradeYourWorld

Discus and support Windows 10 Launch: Celebrating with our Fans and #UpgradeYourWorld in Windows 10 News on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; On July 29, we will make Windows 10 available, across 190 countries, as a free upgrade* or with new PCs and tablets. We are excited to bring Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jul 12, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Source: Windows 10 Launch: Celebrating with our Fans and Announcing #UpgradeYourWorld | Blogging Windows

Brink, Jul 12, 2015
  2. Slartybart Win User

Can't attend a big city event?

See if there's a brick & mortar MS store near you: Find a store - Microsoft Store U.S.

You might want to call first to make sure the closest store is one of more than 110 stores

:)

Slartybart, Jul 13, 2015
  3. Niranjan Manjhi Win User
    i have resered my upgrade and had 4 failing to upgrade

Hi Ebrahim,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We are delighted to make Windows 10 available in 190 countries today. The
    launch of Windows 10
    is being celebrated around the world with global fan celebrations and a new yearlong initiative to celebrate people and organizations making a difference around the world. We’d love to hear how you
    plan to help
    #UpgradeYourWorld
    . Starting today, you can vote for a global nonprofit to receive a cash donation by simply tagging their social handle and using #UpgradeYourWorld and #vote on Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter. More information
    on Upgrade Your World can be found at
    http://www.windows.com/upgradeyourworld

Together with our partners, we’re ready for a new era of Windows – we hope you’ll join us.

Niranjan Manjhi, Jul 13, 2015
  4. Niranjan Manjhi Win User

Can i upgrade in final release from Build 10074

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Yes, you can upgrade to Final version as it is here now.

We are delighted to make Windows 10 available in 190 countries today. The
    launch of Windows 10
    is being celebrated around the world with global fan celebrations and a new yearlong initiative to celebrate people and organizations making a difference around the world. We’d love to hear how you
    plan to help
    #UpgradeYourWorld
    . Starting today, you can vote for a global nonprofit to receive a cash donation by simply tagging their social handle and using #UpgradeYourWorld and #vote on Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter. More information
    on Upgrade Your World can be found at
    http://www.windows.com/upgradeyourworld

Together with our partners, we’re ready for a new era of Windows – we hope you’ll join us.

Niranjan Manjhi, Jul 13, 2015
Thema:

Windows 10 Launch: Celebrating with our Fans and #UpgradeYourWorld - Similar Threads - Launch Celebrating Fans

Forum Date

launching app on non admin account without entering admin password

launching app on non admin account without entering admin password: Hello, I have at startup programs which require to enter administrator password for each, (i am on non admin account), i want to start them without entering administrator password everytime. i tried this solution from latest post using task sheduler How to allow a user to...
Windows 10 Software and Apps Wednesday at 9:53 PM

Windows 10 dual-screen laptops will probably launch this year

Windows 10 dual-screen laptops will probably launch this year: Gregory Bryant, Intel’s senior vice president of client computing said in an interview that the dual-screen, foldable or bendable devices are coming this year. It’s only a matter of time before we see dual-screen Windows 10 laptops emerge in force, and it’s likely that the...
Windows 10 News Jun 11, 2018

VLC launches native dedicated ARM64 app for Windows

VLC launches native dedicated ARM64 app for Windows: Last Month, at Build 2018 Microsoft’s annual developer conference, the company officially introduced the ARM64 SDK that allows developers to port their app to the native 64-bit app. And today, VLC becomes one of first ARM64 Windows application. VLC officially introduced the...
Windows 10 News Jun 6, 2018

Samsung to launch Always Connected PC with Windows 10 this year

Samsung to launch Always Connected PC with Windows 10 this year: It appears that Microsoft has finally managed to bring more partners on board. Samsung is launching its first Windows 10 ARM PC later this year. Qualcomm today announced Snapdragon 850 processor and it will power the next-generation Always Connected PCs, including Samsung’s....
Windows 10 News Jun 5, 2018

Asus launches new Windows 10 laptop with ScreenPad

Asus launches new Windows 10 laptop with ScreenPad: Today at Computex 2018, Asus announced the new ZenBook Pro series with Microsoft’s latest Windows 10 operating system and it comes with an interactive ScreenPad. It’s one of the first Windows 10 devices to feature the ScreenPad. The all-new Asus ZenBook Pro 15 will be...
Windows 10 News Jun 5, 2018

Launching Steam now gives DCOM error 10016.

Launching Steam now gives DCOM error 10016.: So I have noticed that launching Steam now gives the error too now just like Google Chrome. I look in the past and the letters in the DCOM error are a little different than chrome but it still happens the same. Sigh Windows 10.... *Doh 111585
Windows 10 Support Jun 4, 2018

Halo Wars 2 Livestream Launch Celebration February 16th 2017

Halo Wars 2 Livestream Launch Celebration February 16th 2017: U6wQxOSiJ7I It’s hard to believe that we’re only a few weeks away from the launch of Halo Wars 2! The sequel to the best-selling console RTS of all time launches on Feb. 21 (or Feb. 17 for Ultimate Edition owners) and to celebrate, Xbox and 343 Industries invite you to...
Windows 10 News Jan 30, 2017
Windows 10 Launch: Celebrating with our Fans and #UpgradeYourWorld solved