Windows 10: windows 10 launch microsoft store after sleep

Discus and support windows 10 launch microsoft store after sleep in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Running windows 10, following sleep Microsoft store launches. I don't want to launch windows store. this happened after a recent windows update.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by william6_181, Dec 3, 2018.

1. windows 10 launch microsoft store after sleep

Running windows 10, following sleep Microsoft store launches. I don't want to launch windows store. this happened after a recent windows update. recently scanned for virus and update status.

:)

william6_181, Dec 3, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Dec 3, 2018
  3. Microsoft signals end of Paint program

Microsoft has confirmed that it will continue to offer its graphics program Paint.

In a recent update, it had listed Paint as a feature that would be either removed or no longer developed.

Paint, renowned for its simplicity, has been part of the Windows operating system since its launch in 1985.

Microsoft suggested it would not remain on Windows 10 by default but did say it would be available for free on the Windows Store.

BBC news Report here
    Microsoft Paint avoids brush with death

dorsetknob, Dec 3, 2018
  4. windows 10 launch microsoft store after sleep

Microsoft store doesn't launch on Windows 10

Hello Jenny,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Which version of Windows 10 you are using currently?

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below and check if that helps.

Method 1:

Troubleshoot issues with Microsoft store. Refer the article on

Microsoft store doesn’t launch

Method 2:

Try creating a new user account and check. Refer the article to
    create a local user or administrator account in Windows 10

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Dec 3, 2018
Thema:

windows 10 launch microsoft store after sleep

1. windows 10 launch microsoft store after sleep - Similar Threads - launch microsoft store

2. Microsoft store not launching

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store not launching: I need help, please my Microsoft store is not opening. I would appreciate any assistance that would get my issue fixed. When I try to open the Microsoft store, it flashes and close back. I have contacted Microsoft support, but I was directed here....
  3. Microsoft Store is not launching

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store is not launching: The Microsoft Store in Start menu appears with a progress bar underneath and will not launch when I open it. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-is-not-launching/e55b8ddf-9975-48a7-8094-29c6939f4aea
  4. Microsoft Store not launching

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store not launching: The Microsoft Store in the Start menu appears with a progress bar underneath and will not launch when I open it. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-not-launching/e55b8ddf-9975-48a7-8094-29c6939f4aea
  5. Microsoft Store not launching

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store not launching: The Microsoft Store in the Start menu appears with a progress bar underneath and will not launch when I open it. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-not-launching/e55b8ddf-9975-48a7-8094-29c6939f4aea
  6. Microsoft Store crashing after launch

Microsoft Store crashing after launch: Hello, I didn't use Microsoft Store for a while but lately I wanted to try downloading something from there.Unfortunately my plans were destroyed by Microsoft Store crashing when I was clicking on any app, before it even loads properly.How it looks is: I click on an app ->...
  7. Microsoft store not launching

Microsoft store not launching: Hello, I recently reset the Microsoft store because the apps weren't installing and after I pressed reset, the Microsoft store wouldn't launch. No error messages or pop-ups just nothing. I press it and nothing happens. I really need to fix this because I really would like...
  8. Microsoft Store not launching

Microsoft Store not launching: I have been trying to launch my Microsoft Store but it isn't working. I tried updating it and following otger suggesting by Microsoft community but it's still not launching. Any other suggestions could do me a world of good. Thank you...
  9. Microsoft store doesn't launch on Windows 10

Microsoft store doesn't launch on Windows 10: Hi, I recently bought a Linx 2 in 1 Tablet and my play store doesnt seem to be working. Everytim i click on microsoft store to install an app, it just takes me back to the desktop. Please help. ***Original title: App store***...
  10. Microsoft Store Will Not Launch

Microsoft Store Will Not Launch: Hi. When downloading an app, I checked the box to not open the Store app when clicking an available app. I thought it would give me an alternative and that I could easily change the choice back if needed. That is not the case. I've tried the advice I found so far,...