Windows 10: Windows 10 Launcher not working?

Discus and support Windows 10 Launcher not working? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Im having trouble with my PC, I bought it brand new from Black Friday and it worked just fine until today. I put it on sleep mode and all of the sudden... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by SomeonetoHelp, Feb 9, 2021.

1. Windows 10 Launcher not working?

Im having trouble with my PC, I bought it brand new from Black Friday and it worked just fine until today. I put it on sleep mode and all of the sudden Google chrome and the settings option will not pop up.

I went to task manager and etc and none of the two apps would pop up, later on Windows Edge stopped working also for some unknown reason. Im not sure what is even happening.

I like this PC a lot and Id hate to just return it all the other faulty ones I got.

:)

SomeonetoHelp, Feb 9, 2021
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Feb 9, 2021
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 9, 2021
  4. Windows 10 Launcher not working?

Microsoft launcher

Hi AustinNeely\,

Thank you for reaching out to Microsoft Community. May we ask if what troubleshooting you have tried? We highly suggest you to try the steps below.

• Restart your phone.
    • If the issue persists after restarting your phone, it only means that the default launcher is needed for any other launchers to work properly. Re-installing the default launcher should resolve the issue.

Once your Android phone is back on its default settings, re-install the Microsoft Launcher and your other apps.

Note: You can easily restore your Microsoft Launcher settings if you have performed a back up. To back up your Microsoft Launcher settings, please do the following:

1. Launch the Microsoft Launcher settings. (Tap and hold your phone's home screen and tap on the
      Launcher Settings.)
    2. Tap Back up & Restore.
    3. Tap Back up Microsoft Launcher option.
    4. Confirm that the Back up to cloud storage option is selected.
    5. Tap the Back up button.
    6. Check the settings that you want to back up.
    7. Tap the Back up now button.

You may restore your Microsoft Launcher back up after re-installing it.

If you can no longer re-install your phone's default launcher, please get in touch with its manufacturer for assistance on how you can reset it to its factory settings.

Kind Regards,

Rom G.

Romualdo_G, Feb 9, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 Launcher not working?

1. Windows 10 Launcher not working? - Similar Threads - Launcher working

2. Minecraft Launcher not working after latest Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Launcher not working after latest Windows 10 update: Minecraft will not launch or load, this only started happening after the latest update. A lot of fervent searching last night found nothing for fixes, just other people having the same problem. It just runs as a background process. I have tried reinstalling it,...
  3. Minecraft Launcher Not working...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Launcher Not working...: Okie so.. I recently purchased Minecraft Java edition for my laptop. When I go on the launcher everything is fine and smooth.. Then when I click onto Minecraft it takes a second but starts the game. However, it keeps staying on the Mojang loading page with the application...
  4. My Minecraft launcher is not responding and working for a week now.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Minecraft launcher is not responding and working for a week now.: Hello, I wanted to ask, does this happen to you too?? Cause my launcher is ,,not responding´´ for a while now... I updated java and everything and it still doesn´t work... If you have a solution or the same problem as I have, please leave a comment with some tips or an...
  5. Notification badges for messages no longer working after Microsoft Launcher updated on 5/4

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Notification badges for messages no longer working after Microsoft Launcher updated on 5/4: I have Samsung Galaxy 10 with Microsoft Launcher installed. Prior to the update on 5/4 the messages app would should me the notification count of the unread messages even if you cleared the notification. After the update since Cortana is no longer available the messages are...
  6. Microsoft Launcher not working on my android

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft Launcher not working on my android: I have recently created a microsoft family account, I enjoy the fact that I can manage time access on PC. I installed microsoft launcher on an android in order to check out on my kid's activity. On microsoft account I can see the newly added device, but i have the...
  7. Icons from game launchers (Steam/Epic/uPlay/etc) are blank and don't work

in Windows 10 Customization
    Icons from game launchers (Steam/Epic/uPlay/etc) are blank and don't work: Hey, not 100% what catagory to put this in, but the shortcut icons from game launchers don't work and are blank for me. They all end in .url. I've rebuilt my icon cache, and did troubleshooting steps with Steam (verifying game files, can't remember others), but it never...
  8. Start Menu Launcher Not Working: white box instead of app list

in Windows 10 Support
    Start Menu Launcher Not Working: white box instead of app list: As of this morning, the launcher my start menu has stopped working properly. Normally, I launch all of my applications by hitting the windows key and typing out the name of what I want until it appears in the launcher. Now, my start menu looks fine when I first hit the...
  9. epic launcher isnt working because of windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    epic launcher isnt working because of windows 10: I got my pc this week and tried downloading fortnite I have downloaded the launcher b I open it it but nothing matters many people have been trying to fix it please do something I have tried running the troubleshooter but it doesn't help...
  10. Launcher not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Launcher not working: Hi, i recently downloaded (pirated) the game, “amazing spider-man.” The game works fine, but the launcher doesn’t open. I double click the shortcut, and it opens a blank white page with the title, and then quits. I can only run the game with a cruddy fps because the launcher...