Windows 10: Windows 10 Launcher not working?

Discus and support Windows 10 Launcher not working? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Im having trouble with my PC, I bought it brand new from Black Friday and it worked just fine until today. I put it on sleep mode and all of the sudden... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by SomeonetoHelp, Feb 9, 2021.

1. Windows 10 Launcher not working?

Im having trouble with my PC, I bought it brand new from Black Friday and it worked just fine until today. I put it on sleep mode and all of the sudden Google chrome and the settings option will not pop up.

I went to task manager and etc and none of the two apps would pop up, later on Windows Edge stopped working also for some unknown reason. Im not sure what is even happening.

I like this PC a lot and Id hate to just return it all the other faulty ones I got.

:)

SomeonetoHelp, Feb 9, 2021
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Feb 9, 2021
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 9, 2021
  4. Windows 10 Launcher not working?

Microsoft launcher

Hi AustinNeely\,

Thank you for reaching out to Microsoft Community. May we ask if what troubleshooting you have tried? We highly suggest you to try the steps below.

• Restart your phone.
    • If the issue persists after restarting your phone, it only means that the default launcher is needed for any other launchers to work properly. Re-installing the default launcher should resolve the issue.

Once your Android phone is back on its default settings, re-install the Microsoft Launcher and your other apps.

Note: You can easily restore your Microsoft Launcher settings if you have performed a back up. To back up your Microsoft Launcher settings, please do the following:

1. Launch the Microsoft Launcher settings. (Tap and hold your phone's home screen and tap on the
      Launcher Settings.)
    2. Tap Back up & Restore.
    3. Tap Back up Microsoft Launcher option.
    4. Confirm that the Back up to cloud storage option is selected.
    5. Tap the Back up button.
    6. Check the settings that you want to back up.
    7. Tap the Back up now button.

You may restore your Microsoft Launcher back up after re-installing it.

If you can no longer re-install your phone's default launcher, please get in touch with its manufacturer for assistance on how you can reset it to its factory settings.

Kind Regards,

Rom G.

Romualdo_G, Feb 9, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 Launcher not working?

1. Windows 10 Launcher not working? - Similar Threads - Launcher working

2. Fortnite launcher only working every other day on my PC, as well as GSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fortnite launcher only working every other day on my PC, as well as GSOD: I have been having problems with loading Fortnite Battle Eye launcher on my PC. Before you tell me to contact Epic Games, it's not their fault. Firstly, they re-directed me to you, and I have followed every guide on their website to fix this. I talked to an agent of yours 2...
  3. Fortnite launcher only working every other day on my PC, as well as GSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fortnite launcher only working every other day on my PC, as well as GSOD: I have been having problems with loading Fortnite Battle Eye launcher on my PC. Before you tell me to contact Epic Games, it's not their fault. Firstly, they re-directed me to you, and I have followed every guide on their website to fix this. I talked to an agent of yours 2...
  4. Which version of Works Task Launcher contains both a Works and a Word Processor program?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Which version of Works Task Launcher contains both a Works and a Word Processor program?: I am looking for the archived Microsoft program that contains both a works and a word, word processor. Which version contains both? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/which-version-of-works-task-launcher-contains-both/3b74c00f-0e17-48e7-a5a0-357ffad1b709
  5. Which version of Works Task Launcher contains both a Works and a Word Processor program?

Which version of Works Task Launcher contains both a Works and a Word Processor program?: I am looking for the archived Microsoft program that contains both a works and a word, word processor. Which version contains both? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/which-version-of-works-task-launcher-contains-both/3b74c00f-0e17-48e7-a5a0-357ffad1b709
  6. Minecraft Launcher Won't Work Free Trial

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Launcher Won't Work Free Trial: Whenever I try to launch the free trial it comes up with "Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001", Does anyone have any fixes for this?...
  7. Minecraft Launcher Won't Work Free Trial

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Launcher Won't Work Free Trial: Whenever I try to launch the free trial it comes up with "Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001", Does anyone have any fixes for this?...
  8. Minecraft Launcher Won't Work Free Trial

9. i am trying to install the rec room launcher to my laptop but it will not work

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i am trying to install the rec room launcher to my laptop but it will not work: i am trying to install the rec room launcher to my laptop however everytime i try and install it to this pc, downloads it repeatedly says 'extract: error writing to file. C:\users\pmusg\AppData\local\temp\nsaF58F.tmp\app-64.7z'and i do not know how to fix it. could somebody...
  10. i am trying to install the rec room launcher to my laptop but it will not work

i am trying to install the rec room launcher to my laptop but it will not work: i am trying to install the rec room launcher to my laptop however everytime i try and install it to this pc, downloads it repeatedly says 'extract: error writing to file. C:\users\pmusg\AppData\local\temp\nsaF58F.tmp\app-64.7z'and i do not know how to fix it. could somebody...