Windows 10: Windows 10 Launching This Summer in 190 Countries and 111 Languages

Discus and support Windows 10 Launching This Summer in 190 Countries and 111 Languages in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Today at the renewed Windows Hardware Engineering Community (WinHEC) summit in Shenzhen, China, I had the honor of speaking about Windows 10 and the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Cliff S, Mar 17, 2015.

1. Cliff S New Member

Windows 10 Launching This Summer in 190 Countries and 111 Languages

Source: Windows 10 Launching This Summer in 190 Countries and 111 Languages

:)

Cliff S, Mar 17, 2015
  2. J W Stuart, Mar 17, 2015
  3. when will windows 10 upgrade begin it hasn't started to download yet

When will Windows 10 officially become available?

Microsoft will launch Windows 10 world wide July 29th 2015. This is what Microsoft Program Manager for Windows, Terry Myerson had to say:

We continue to make great development progress and shared today that Windows 10 will be available this summer in 190 countries and 111 languages.

Source:
    http://blogs.windows.com/bloggingwindows/2015/03/17/windows-10-launching-this-summer-in-190-countries-and-111-languages/#comment-21091

Source:
    http://blogs.windows.com/bloggingwindows/2015/06/01/hello-world-windows-10-available-on-july-29/

Andre Da Costa, Mar 17, 2015
  4. BunnyJ New Member

Who knows.. it might happen if MS can fix the current bugs that exist and get Spartan(name to be determined).. or should we call it "A browser formerly know as IE"?

It could be that once that's all done(as best as it can be at the date of the release date) it's going to be launched.. and yes.. it might still have some bugs but heck.. that's true with lots of other software packages.

BunnyJ, Mar 17, 2015
  5. Cliff S New Member
    About what I thought too.
    The Germans say "Wer glaubt, wird seelig", translated means something like "Who believes, will be happy" or in slang "Yeah right, tell me another one"

Cliff S, Mar 17, 2015
  6. BunnyJ New Member
    I understand but there has to be a drop dead date with this project and I know it's been set a Redmond. In every project I've been on there has been a drop dead date when it had to go live regardless of some of the bugs that existed. And right after it went live we would get "service requests" to fix those bugs the day after it went live. It happens all of the time and in my mind this is no different. Get ready for the new OS bugs and all. *Wink

BunnyJ, Mar 17, 2015
  7. Cliff S New Member
    You mean something like when 8 went to 8.1 where everything actually became usable again*Smile. Personally I'm not worried when(don't really care) the final version comes out. I mean it'll a free upgrade for me, and if it does take longer I'm still using Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Ubuntu and 10TP, so I'm covered till the time comes. My desktop with 8.1 is my workhorse and my old laptop my backup/toy. The only reason I'll be upgrading is for future security reasons, I really like 8.1 anyhow.

Cliff S, Mar 17, 2015
  8. BunnyJ New Member

I think the point is that if MS wants Win10 to come out in the summer it will.. bugs and all. Is it going to be more usable that Win8.1.. that's a subjective thing and for me it is. But as usual,, YMMV

Jeff

BunnyJ, Mar 17, 2015
  9. BunnyJ New Member
    YMMV = Your Millage May Vary.. like in the gas mileage estimate on cars..in this case everyone is going to have a different experience or opinion on something. *Smile

BunnyJ, Mar 17, 2015
  10. Dave44 Win User
    Windows 10 Launching This Summer in 190 Countries and 111 Languages [​IMG]

Dave44, Mar 17, 2015
  11. BunnyJ New Member
    Nice,, thanks for posting the information.
    Jeff

BunnyJ, Mar 17, 2015
  12. adamf Win User
    Where'd you find that picture? UEFI and Secure boot as a requirement? Hmmm.

adamf, Mar 17, 2015
  13. CountMike New Member

Seriously doubt about UEFI and secure boot requirement, do you know how many computers would be left out ?

CountMike, Mar 17, 2015
  14. BunnyJ New Member
    I'm sure if the TP works on a computer the RTM should as well.

BunnyJ, Mar 17, 2015
  15. Vladimir Win User
    Agreed. Probably much more than half of PCs worldwide are still legacy ones !

~edit~

OFF-TOPIC:
    I'm not good today. A headache is destroying me right now !

*Sad

Vladimir, Mar 17, 2015
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Launching This Summer in 190 Countries and 111 Languages - Similar Threads - Launching Summer 190

2. Windows 10 Country edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Country edition: Hello,If a Windows 10 license was installed on a PC in France but then is delivered to the US can the license be changed to a US one so the updates can be installed? If so how or would a new license have to be purchased? This also assumes it is a standalone system not...
  3. Startup sound not changing on windows 111

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Startup sound not changing on windows 111: Hello!I am trying to change the default windows startup sound but I cant! I made sure to follow every instruction Win+r,l regedit.exe, change the value to 1, change the sound to my audio, click "apply", and restart but it still plays the default sound!I do not know how to fix...
  4. Microsoft launching Cloud PC service possibly this summer

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft launching Cloud PC service possibly this summer: It's been quiet on the Microsoft "Cloud PC" front lately. But it sounds like its debut may be just a couple months away, according to my contacts. Microsoft may be targeting June or early July 2021 as the launch date for this virtualized, desktop-as-a-service offering, I'm...
  5. Windows 10 and WD Passport 111 Esential

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 and WD Passport 111 Esential: I have a WD Passport 111 Esential external drive that I would like to use but I cannot seem to do this because I have upgrated to Windows 10. (I did have Windows 7 at the time of purchase). Is there a way of to get around this? Seems a shame to throw it away and it was...
  6. BF4 Summer update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BF4 Summer update: A new update came out today, source http://battlelog.medalofhonor.com/bf...4797075140641/ [img] 20650
  7. Windows 10 Free Upgrade Available in 190 Countries Today

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Free Upgrade Available in 190 Countries Today: When we first unveiled Windows 10 in September, we outlined our plans for a new era of Windows. We wanted to create a Windows that empowered people and organizations to do great things. Our vision was one platform, one store, and one experience that extends across the...
  8. Windows 10's summer launch date is first step in a slow roll-out

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10's summer launch date is first step in a slow roll-out: At a private event for press and analysts today, Microsoft revealed more details about its Windows 10 launch plans. Today's announcement, held in conjunction with the Build developers' conference in San Francisco, didn't include an actual date. Microsoft execs continue to...
  9. Windows 10 'Redstone' 1 will be available this summer

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 'Redstone' 1 will be available this summer: Microsoft execs say the latest collection of new features will be available to Windows 10 users this summer, and will be known officially as the Windows 10 'Anniversary Update.' It's official: Microsoft's next major update to Windows 10, codenamed Redstone 1, will be...
  10. Windows 10 to launch 'this summer' with free upgrades even for pirated

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 to launch 'this summer' with free upgrades even for pirated: Microsoft has inched closer to announcing an official release date for Windows 10. The new operating system, which is currently in a public preview release, "will launch in 190 countries and 111 languages around the world this summer," according to the company.Executive Vice...