Windows 10: Windows 10 LCU error

Discus and support Windows 10 LCU error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Sir, My windows 10 not opening windows login screen after completing booting. I tried to fix this issue with Start repair and get a error massage in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Sagar.Das, Feb 27, 2021.

1. Sagar.Das Win User

Windows 10 LCU error

Sir, My windows 10 not opening windows login screen after completing booting. I tried to fix this issue with Start repair and get a error massage in srt log with

Name: Check for installed LCUResult: Completed successfully. Error code = 0x714Time taken = 781 ms

I tried to find this error code details in internet but I didn't get anything.

I also tried to SFC /scannow that is showing windows resource protected.

Can you please help me to sort out this issue with my WINDOWS 10 pro .

:)

Sagar.Das, Feb 27, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 27, 2021
  3. What is LCU / SSU

Oh thanks, is it possible not to use these abbreviations on the website?

Another question in this regard. It states that you have to install the SSU before the LCU, but does the LCU include this SSU, and for the next months will this SSU be valid to install before the next LCU because I have missed it in March or April?

K. Wester-Ebbinghaus, Feb 27, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Windows 10 LCU error

Deploy Windows 10 SSUs and LCUs together with one cumulative update

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...e/ba-p/1967887

Brink, Feb 27, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 LCU error

1. Windows 10 LCU error - Similar Threads - LCU error

2. LCU files missing, know directory I need, how do I get it back?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    LCU files missing, know directory I need, how do I get it back?: All of the articles I can find online regarding LCU files are "Can I delete them?"I cannot install the latest windows 10 cumulative update because there is a missing LCU directory structure at \windows\servicing\lcu. Normally there are the previous 3 LCU directories there,...
  3. LCU files missing, know directory I need, how do I get it back?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LCU files missing, know directory I need, how do I get it back?: All of the articles I can find online regarding LCU files are "Can I delete them?"I cannot install the latest windows 10 cumulative update because there is a missing LCU directory structure at \windows\servicing\lcu. Normally there are the previous 3 LCU directories there,...
  4. LCU files missing, know directory I need, how do I get it back?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Is it possible to remove the latest LCU via DISM. Microsoft says so but no one on this...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is it possible to remove the latest LCU via DISM. Microsoft says so but no one on this...: This info. is on the Update History area in Settings: "If you want to remove the LCUTo remove the LCU after installing the combined SSU and LCU package, use the DISM/Remove-Package command line option with the LCU package name as the argument. You can find the package name by...
  6. Is it possible to remove the latest LCU via DISM. Microsoft says so but no one on this...

Is it possible to remove the latest LCU via DISM. Microsoft says so but no one on this...: This info. is on the Update History area in Settings: "If you want to remove the LCUTo remove the LCU after installing the combined SSU and LCU package, use the DISM/Remove-Package command line option with the LCU package name as the argument. You can find the package name by...
  7. Is it possible to remove the latest LCU via DISM. Microsoft says so but no one on this...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Removal of LCU to create storage space.

Removal of LCU to create storage space.: My laptop regularly records storage remaining of between around 400MB and 3GB without any signficant change having occurred in terms of files saved/apps installed etc. so it seems like a very rough if not random guide. That said I have been somewhat spooked by some low...
  9. Windows 10 LCU error 0x714

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 LCU error 0x714: Sir, My windows 10 not opening windows login screen after completing booting. I tried to fix this issue with Start repair and get a error massage in srt log with Name: Check for installed LCUResult: Completed successfully. Error code = 0x714Time taken = 781 ms I tried to...
  10. Computer will not boot. Log file gives error code 0x3f1 on check for installed LCU.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Computer will not boot. Log file gives error code 0x3f1 on check for installed LCU.: How can I repair this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-will-not-boot-log-file-gives-error-code/88d3c261-59e9-497b-8e10-63eea900217a

Users found this page by searching for:

1. faulty lcu installed