Windows 10: WINDOWS 10 LEGAL DOWNLOAD

Discus and support WINDOWS 10 LEGAL DOWNLOAD in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi folks, I am looking at a MS windows 10 download from a "verified Microsoft Partner" called Press soft. They charge about forty dollars for a single... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by gjnewfie6, Nov 25, 2019.

1. gjnewfie6 Win User

WINDOWS 10 LEGAL DOWNLOAD

Hi folks, I am looking at a MS windows 10 download from a "verified Microsoft Partner" called Press soft. They charge about forty dollars for a single computer download. Can anyone verify their legality. I googled them but didn't get much. Thanks

:)

gjnewfie6, Nov 25, 2019
  2. johnspack Win User

Legally download Windows 7 and 8

Windows 7 iso images are legally downloadable from msft.digitalrivercontent.net. As long as you have a legal key, there is nothing wrong with it.

johnspack, Nov 25, 2019
  3. Is downloading and playing the leaked Crysis 2 legal?

No you cannot. Here is the list. Spain is on it.

Member States

TheMailMan78, Nov 25, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 25, 2019
Thema:

1. WINDOWS 10 LEGAL DOWNLOAD - Similar Threads - LEGAL DOWNLOAD

2. How can I download Microsoft Store legally for Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I download Microsoft Store legally for Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC?: How can I download Microsoft Store legally for Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-download-microsoft-store-legally-for/eb379397-f7ea-43c9-8c6c-c97e10c3dc11
  3. How can I download Microsoft Store legally for Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I download Microsoft Store legally for Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC?: How can I download Microsoft Store legally for Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-download-microsoft-store-legally-for/eb379397-f7ea-43c9-8c6c-c97e10c3dc11
  4. How can I download Microsoft Store legally for Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. Where to Download Windows 10, 8.1, and 7 ISOs Legally?

in Windows 10 News
    Where to Download Windows 10, 8.1, and 7 ISOs Legally?: More often than not, you can reinstall your Windows version using the product key that you received when you got your computer. However, this comes with additional complications. You will need the installation media as well. As an alternative, Microsoft allows you to...
  6. Can I still download win7 iso file legally in 2022?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I still download win7 iso file legally in 2022?: Hello, there!I need the iso file of win7 for reinstalling.I've done lots of researches but couldn't find it in the original website, and all other parties seem suspicious. Can someone help, please?...
  7. Can I still download win7 iso file legally in 2022?

Can I still download win7 iso file legally in 2022?: Hello, there!I need the iso file of win7 for reinstalling.I've done lots of researches but couldn't find it in the original website, and all other parties seem suspicious. Can someone help, please?...
  8. Legal status of downloading Windows 7

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Legal status of downloading Windows 7: I have an older computer that is too old to run windows 11, 10, etc. but is modern enough to run windows 7. It came with a oem code. Everywhere on the Microsoft website states that Windows 7 is out of support with no download. Would it be legal to download windows 7 off of a...
  9. Legal status of downloading Windows 7

Legal status of downloading Windows 7: I have an older computer that is too old to run windows 11, 10, etc. but is modern enough to run windows 7. It came with a oem code. Everywhere on the Microsoft website states that Windows 7 is out of support with no download. Would it be legal to download windows 7 off of a...
  10. Is it legal to download windows 10 ISO using HeiDoc.NET downloader.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is it legal to download windows 10 ISO using HeiDoc.NET downloader.: I want to get older windows 10 version like 1507 or 1511. Which is not available from Microsoft website. Is it legal to download windows 10 ISO using HeiDoc.NET downloader. I read that they are downloading ISO somehow from microsofts server. I have windows license i just need...