Windows 10: Windows 10 Lenovo computer in automatic repair loop.

Discus and support Windows 10 Lenovo computer in automatic repair loop. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So my computer decided to up and break this morning, and i've been working all day to fix it. The only valid option left as i've tried all others is a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by IanEckmann, Feb 28, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Lenovo computer in automatic repair loop.

So my computer decided to up and break this morning, and i've been working all day to fix it. The only valid option left as i've tried all others is a system restore with a bootable usb containing install files for Windows 10. I can get the usb, but I don't exactly know the exact process of it, found something saying that system restore is disabled by default on Windows 10, and the only restore point I have is "Microsoft Visual C + + 2015 Redistributable (x86) ...". If someone can tell me if this restore point will still work and the exact process for system restore with a usb (which I don't have just yet) that'd be great.

:)

IanEckmann, Feb 28, 2019
  2. larry Win User

Automatic Repair Loop Continued Woes

The automatic repair loop might be caused by the following issues:
    • filesystem corruption
    • corrupt MBR or BCD
    • improper registry settings
    This article covers all the possible reasons and solutions:
    Fix Automatic Startup Repair Loop in Windows 10, 8 and 7 | Password Recovery

I hope this helps!

larry, Feb 28, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Automatic Repair Loop

Hi

I have a Lenovo Y50-70.I have upgraded it to Windows 10 as soon as it is released. After upgrading I felt that my pc is slow, so today i installed Windows 10 SL from a DVD. When I restarted after installing a couple of softwares, it ran into an infinite
    loop which shows preparing automatic repair. None of the solution given in automatic repair works. So I have just installed the Windows 10 again. And the same thing happened. The loop came back. So, i reset my pc as suggested by automatic repair. Now after
    this repair, my Laptop booted just fine but after installing a couple of softwares and drivers, it went into that loop again. Now i am really frustrated and in need of help.I can acess the Bios.

Thank You.

AkhilAmbati, Feb 28, 2019
  4. Windows 10 Lenovo computer in automatic repair loop.

Automatic Repair Loop

Hi Charlene,

Your concern regarding the device going into an Automatic Repair Loop can be caused by change on its settings/configuration or broken system files. To effectively assist you with your concern, can confirm if you've made any changes on your device prior to
    your concern?

As an initial step to get back into the normal Windows screen, we suggest that you perform a
    Startup repair. The repair will attempt to fix any broken components/files which may prevent your device from booting properly. To do this, follow the steps below:

• On theAutomatic Repair screen, select Advanced options.
    • Select Troubleshoot.
    • Select Advanced options.
    • Select Startup Repair.

We'll appreciate if you can send us an update.

Darwin Dim, Feb 28, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Lenovo computer in automatic repair loop.

1. Windows 10 Lenovo computer in automatic repair loop. - Similar Threads - Lenovo computer automatic

2. My Lenovo pc is stuck in automatic repair loop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Lenovo pc is stuck in automatic repair loop.: My Lenovo pc is stuck in automatic repair loop. I can't reset it. It says there is a problem with that! It keeps asking for my recovery key. I enter it and I'm right back to where I started from. Apparently, there is no restore point. Any suggestions?...
  3. My Lenovo pc is stuck in automatic repair loop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Lenovo pc is stuck in automatic repair loop.: My Lenovo pc is stuck in automatic repair loop. I can't reset it. It says there is a problem with that! It keeps asking for my recovery key. I enter it and I'm right back to where I started from. Apparently, there is no restore point. Any suggestions?...
  4. my lenovo ideapad is in a automatic repair loop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my lenovo ideapad is in a automatic repair loop.: My lenovo ideapad experienced a failure on the network ac 9560 adapter. i tried the automatic repair and it went into an automatic repair loop. I uninstalled the feature update for windows that was installed just before the network card stopped working. After that uninstall,...
  5. my lenovo ideapad is in a automatic repair loop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my lenovo ideapad is in a automatic repair loop.: My lenovo ideapad experienced a failure on the network ac 9560 adapter. i tried the automatic repair and it went into an automatic repair loop. I uninstalled the feature update for windows that was installed just before the network card stopped working. After that uninstall,...
  6. Window 10 automatic repair loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Window 10 automatic repair loop: I updated my pc into Windows 10 a long time ago but now it is not wor king properly. Due to some problems my battery doesn't work. But the main problem is from yesterday i am not able to open my laptop . When i start my laptop it always shows this screen After that if i press...
  7. Computer Stuck in Automatic Repair Loop

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer Stuck in Automatic Repair Loop: So I recently purchased a new M.2 SSD, the Samsung 970 EVO, and I tried installing it yesterday. I wanted to install it into the second M.2 slot on my motherboard, but for some reason the screw was stripped despite never touching it before. I ended up having to force it out...
  8. Automatic repair loop Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Automatic repair loop Windows 10: My PC is caught in an automatic repair loop. It attempts to boot, fails, diagnoses the problem, attempts to repair and then comes up with an error saying "automatic repair couldn't fix the problem" with the error file (WINDOWS\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt) If I go...
  9. Windows 10 automatic repair loop

Windows 10 automatic repair loop: Hi all, Just got a new pc and it booted up fine. I played around with it for a while and then turned it off. The next day I went to turn it on and its now stuck saying, automatic repair tool could not repair your pc. If tried different things in command prompt, changed...
  10. Windows 10 Automatic Repair loop

Windows 10 Automatic Repair loop: Hello, recently I opened my computer to numerous things popping up, but the Automatic Repair screen is still there. Whenever I try to do anything like restarting, resetting, or shutting it down, it’ll open the Automatic Repair screen again. Also on system image recovery it...