Windows 10: Windows 10 Lenovo Ideapad

Discus and support Windows 10 Lenovo Ideapad in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Integrated camera not working since MSFT update. When I try to open Camera, the application flashes with the following error messages: "active camera... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MaryReynolds6, Jan 1, 2021.

1. Windows 10 Lenovo Ideapad

Integrated camera not working since MSFT update. When I try to open Camera, the application flashes with the following error messages:

"active camera unplugged" and "no camera attached"0xAOOF4289 and 0xC00D3EA2. I have tried all the recommended fixes like resetting camera, rolling back and reinstalling drivers using Device Manager.

Has anybody had this problem? My computer is a Lenovo IdeaPad.

Thanks,

MER

:)

MaryReynolds6, Jan 1, 2021
  2. Billie795 Win User

Synaptic's Driver Lenovo IdeaPad Z570 for Windows 10

I am having trouble finding a Synaptic's driver for the Lenovo IdeaPad Z570 so that more functions can be used on the touchpad. Lenovo site does not list one for this computer. Any suggestions?

Billie795, Jan 1, 2021
  3. shovenose Win User
    [FS][US]   Lenovo IdeaPad N585

Would you be interested in a Lenovo Ideapad P400? Or a Lenovo Ideapad V570? PM me *Smile Windows 10 Lenovo Ideapad :)

shovenose, Jan 1, 2021
  4. btarunr Win User

Windows 10 Lenovo Ideapad

Lenovo Dumps the 'Netbook' Moniker with Ideapad S110

Although not officially announced, Lenovo's Ideapad S110, which is based on the Intel "Cedar Trail" Atom processor platform, showed up on a teaser video by the company. Lenovo is referring to this 10.1-inch netbook as a "mini notebook". Generally, big vendors such as Lenovo refer to portable computers in this category as "netbook" or "sub-notebook". In its video, Lenovo revealed the Ideapad S110 to come in four fabulous color options. The S110 is driven by Intel Atom N2600 processor, 1 GB of RAM, 320 GB HDD, a 10.1-inch HD screen featuring 720p resolution, a 2 megapixel web camera, 98-percent full-size chicklet keyboard, Lenovo's Quick Start feature, and USB 3.0. 10/100 ethernet and WiFi b/g/n are standard, though 3G HSDPA can be opted for. Windows 7 Starter is the OS of choice. ProVantage already listed the Ideapad S110 (base) for US $321.62

Windows 10 Lenovo Ideapad 154a_thm.jpg

Lenovo's teaser video follows.

btarunr, Jan 1, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 Lenovo Ideapad

1. Windows 10 Lenovo Ideapad - Similar Threads - Lenovo Ideapad

2. Problem in Num Lock in Lenovo IdeaPad 3 17ABA7

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem in Num Lock in Lenovo IdeaPad 3 17ABA7: I have a IdeaPad 3 17ABA7. Num Lock in On and i cannot type numbers, Arithmetic keyboard does not inout numbers. Coukd you please me help me?Thank yoy in advamce...
  3. Problem in Num Lock in Lenovo IdeaPad 3 17ABA7

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem in Num Lock in Lenovo IdeaPad 3 17ABA7: I have a IdeaPad 3 17ABA7. Num Lock in On and i cannot type numbers, Arithmetic keyboard does not inout numbers. Coukd you please me help me?Thank yoy in advamce...
  4. ASAP - LENOVO IDEAPAD 3 BLACK SCREEN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ASAP - LENOVO IDEAPAD 3 BLACK SCREEN: Hello. I was working on my Lenovo Ideapad 3 when my laptop suddenly went black and my music cut off was using it while charging. Had the same issue yesterday but I wasn’t charging then. The display shows nothing but the keyboard and kb backlight still works and the power...
  5. ASAP - LENOVO IDEAPAD 3 BLACK SCREEN

ASAP - LENOVO IDEAPAD 3 BLACK SCREEN: Hello. I was working on my Lenovo Ideapad 3 when my laptop suddenly went black and my music cut off was using it while charging. Had the same issue yesterday but I wasn’t charging then. The display shows nothing but the keyboard and kb backlight still works and the power...
  6. Wireless headphones not work on Lenovo ideapad 330

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wireless headphones not work on Lenovo ideapad 330: Hello, bluetooth on the laptop lenovo ideapad 330 with windows 10 does not detect wireless headphones, but detect other devices, although the other laptop NITRO 5 with windows 10 detect headphoneslaptop lenovo ideapad 330headphones Honor choice earbuds x5 lite...
  7. Wireless headphones not work on Lenovo ideapad 330

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless headphones not work on Lenovo ideapad 330: Hello, bluetooth on the laptop lenovo ideapad 330 with windows 10 does not detect wireless headphones, but detect other devices, although the other laptop NITRO 5 with windows 10 detect headphoneslaptop lenovo ideapad 330headphones Honor choice earbuds x5 lite...
  8. Wireless headphones not work on Lenovo ideapad 330

9. Lenovo Ideapad 3 Screen Broken and won’t connect to HDMI

Lenovo Ideapad 3 Screen Broken and won’t connect to HDMI: Recently, my Lenovo Ideapad was working fine through HDMI, but recently whenever I connect my cable the monitor shows no signal. I have tried multiple cables, different monitors, keybinds and nothing works. I am fairly sure the laptop is still functioning as the screen still...
  10. Lenovo Ideapad 3 Screen Broken and won’t connect to HDMI

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo Ideapad 3 Screen Broken and won’t connect to HDMI: Recently, my Lenovo Ideapad was working fine through HDMI, but recently whenever I connect my cable the monitor shows no signal. I have tried multiple cables, different monitors, keybinds and nothing works. I am fairly sure the laptop is still functioning as the screen still...